CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: 11/22/2017  (Read 4143 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 11/22/2017
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2017, 09:36:01 AM »

Trumpf just can't take a slight, even from a two bit pseudoceleb....firing back at LaVar Ball again.

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!
He should have left the no good mother fooker's kid over there.
True.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2017, 09:38:42 AM »

Trumpf just can't take a slight, even from a two bit pseudoceleb....firing back at LaVar Ball again.

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!
and to think if he had only said a simple 'thank you' all the drama would have been avoided.
True, and the kids did, but Trumpf set the table by insisting on tweeting that they owe him a thank you which started the ball rolling (pun intended)

Threebean

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2017, 09:41:09 AM »

and to think if he had only said a simple 'thank you' all the drama would have been avoided.
True, and the kids did, but Trumpf set the table by insisting on tweeting that they owe him a thank you which started the ball rolling (pun intended)
Actually I think the race-baiters got to the dad, told him your son can't be saying nice things about Trump, disrupts our narrative.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2017, 09:41:20 AM »

quiet

Threebean

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2017, 09:42:45 AM »

quiet
That is one rocky Florida beach.  And here I thought beaches there were all sandy. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2017, 09:46:13 AM »

BBQ snobs in Austin are back in their element after Franklin's BBQ reopened after a fire.

"The lines were long Tuesday at Franklin Barbecue and all was right again in the world of smoked meats.  The high-profile Austin restaurant reopened at 11 a.m. following a fire in August. KVUE reports that the first person in line arrived at 2 a.m."

WTF is wrong with people!
They are stark raving crazy is what's wrong.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2017, 09:48:03 AM »

Actually I think the race-baiters got to the dad, told him your son can't be saying nice things about Trump, disrupts our narrative.
He has a long history of obnoxious behavior anytime there is a camera and you are correct on race baiting and CNN baited the hook.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2017, 09:49:49 AM »

Some quite Nice wine cooler humidors at good prices:

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/compact-refrigerators/1011.cp?mobiledetect=false

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2017, 09:59:24 AM »

Time to go start unpacking.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2017, 10:08:28 AM »

quiet
That is one rocky Florida beach.  And here I thought beaches there were all sandy.
this is the 'Forgotten Coast', not the resort area.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2017, 10:20:22 AM »

Morning Dean

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2017, 11:10:58 AM »

another new to me smoke and loving the hell out of it.

sfish

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2017, 12:18:53 PM »

another new to me smoke and loving the hell out of it.
Halfwheel rated them very well, 91 & 92. The Corona getting the 92 rating

Threebean

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2017, 12:22:04 PM »

Cigar.com email special, Crowned Heads Four Kicks (Robusto 5.0"x50 - MSRP $86), 10 robustos only $34.99 plus free shipping!

Tempted.

sfish

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2017, 12:29:59 PM »

Cigar.com email special, Crowned Heads Four Kicks (Robusto 5.0"x50 - MSRP $86), 10 robustos only $34.99 plus free shipping!

Tempted.
Solid deal, good cigars
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5