CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 11/22/2017  (Read 4115 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/22/2017
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2017, 07:57:36 AM »

Thought for Today: "If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help." - From the address President Kennedy never got to deliver in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
One of my little work memory highlights was giving a presentation in the Hotel Texas (Now the Ft Worth Hilton) Crystal Ballroom using the same podium as JFK made his last address at a few hours before dieing.
Already getting nostalgic about work.... ???
CNS
Yeah, I have about 10 fond memories from 20 years in the swamp and only one of them within the last 2 which was retiring.
Are you forgetting your barista's bosom?
She was a bitch and not work related so yes I have forgotten the tits too.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2017, 08:26:46 AM »

Thought for Today: "If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help." - From the address President Kennedy never got to deliver in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
One of my little work memory highlights was giving a presentation in the Hotel Texas (Now the Ft Worth Hilton) Crystal Ballroom using the same podium as JFK made his last address at a few hours before dieing.
CNS
Yeah, I have about 10 fond memories from 20 years in the swamp and only one of them within the last 2 which was retiring.
And I seem to recall some pleasant trips down to San Antonio.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2017, 08:38:11 AM »

CNS
Plenty of trips to SAT but I have no great memories from them, for the most part I hate San Antonio.

Threebean

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2017, 08:40:39 AM »

CNS
Plenty of trips to SAT but I have no great memories from them, for the most part I hate San Antonio.
Sheesh, there must be something, CrumudgeonDave.  Counting K2 ambulances outside your office window?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2017, 08:47:00 AM »

CNS
Sheesh, there must be something, CrumudgeonDave.  Counting K2 ambulances outside your office window?
Like I said, about 10 nice memorable events in 20 years after living in 5 states and Texas 4 times .

Threebean

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2017, 08:48:11 AM »

CNS
Like I said, about 10 nice memorable events in 20 years after living in 5 states and Texas 4 times .
Wait, wait, I got it....MardiGrasMask Meetings!  Oh hell ya, you know you loved those. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2017, 08:48:50 AM »

Trumpf just can't take a slight, even from a two bit pseudoceleb....firing back at LaVar Ball again.

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2017, 08:49:23 AM »

CNS
Wait, wait, I got it....MardiGrasMask Meetings!  Oh hell ya, you know you loved those.
I know we all did!   ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2017, 08:52:10 AM »

Trumpf just can't take a slight, even from a two bit pseudoceleb....firing back at LaVar Ball again.

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!
He should have left the no good mother fooker's kid over there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2017, 08:54:18 AM »

CNS
I know we all did!   ;)
You should like that your tax $ paid for it along with two 6 figure salaried computer idiots that don't come to work if it is raining.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2017, 09:11:45 AM »

A few decent V offers at the Page, under $24 for Lanceros.

https://www.cigarpage.com/v-is-for-fiver-oliva-v-and-melanio-five-pack-bedlam.html

Threebean

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2017, 09:27:05 AM »

BBQ snobs in Austin are back in their element after Franklin's BBQ reopened after a fire.

"The lines were long Tuesday at Franklin Barbecue and all was right again in the world of smoked meats.  The high-profile Austin restaurant reopened at 11 a.m. following a fire in August. KVUE reports that the first person in line arrived at 2 a.m."

WTF is wrong with people!

Threebean

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2017, 09:31:42 AM »

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2017, 09:32:50 AM »

good morning guys. 61° and foggy. breakfast done. coffee and FyR Tamboril going. off to the island beach later today I think.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2017, 09:35:13 AM »

He should have left the no good mother fooker's kid over there.
and to think if he had only said a simple 'thank you' all the drama would have been avoided.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5