Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Thought for Today: "If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help." - From the address President Kennedy never got to deliver in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
One of my little work memory highlights was giving a presentation in the Hotel Texas (Now the Ft Worth Hilton) Crystal Ballroom using the same podium as JFK made his last address at a few hours before dieing.
Already getting nostalgic about work.... ???
CNS
Yeah, I have about 10 fond memories from 20 years in the swamp and only one of them within the last 2 which was retiring.
Are you forgetting your barista's bosom?
She was a bitch and not work related so yes I have forgotten the tits too.

Thought for Today: "If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help." - From the address President Kennedy never got to deliver in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
One of my little work memory highlights was giving a presentation in the Hotel Texas (Now the Ft Worth Hilton) Crystal Ballroom using the same podium as JFK made his last address at a few hours before dieing.
Already getting nostalgic about work.... ???
CNS
Yeah, I have about 10 fond memories from 20 years in the swamp and only one of them within the last 2 which was retiring.
Are you forgetting your barista's bosom?
And I seem to recall some pleasant trips down to San Antonio.

Thought for Today: "If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help." - From the address President Kennedy never got to deliver in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
One of my little work memory highlights was giving a presentation in the Hotel Texas (Now the Ft Worth Hilton) Crystal Ballroom using the same podium as JFK made his last address at a few hours before dieing.
Already getting nostalgic about work.... ???
CNS
Yeah, I have about 10 fond memories from 20 years in the swamp and only one of them within the last 2 which was retiring.
Are you forgetting your barista's bosom?
And I seem to recall some pleasant trips down to San Antonio.
Plenty of trips to SAT but I have no great memories from them, for the most part I hate San Antonio.

Thought for Today: "If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be no help." - From the address President Kennedy never got to deliver in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
One of my little work memory highlights was giving a presentation in the Hotel Texas (Now the Ft Worth Hilton) Crystal Ballroom using the same podium as JFK made his last address at a few hours before dieing.
Already getting nostalgic about work.... ???
CNS
Yeah, I have about 10 fond memories from 20 years in the swamp and only one of them within the last 2 which was retiring.
Are you forgetting your barista's bosom?
And I seem to recall some pleasant trips down to San Antonio.
Plenty of trips to SAT but I have no great memories from them, for the most part I hate San Antonio.
Sheesh, there must be something, CrumudgeonDave.  Counting K2 ambulances outside your office window?

[...]
Like I said, about 10 nice memorable events in 20 years after living in 5 states and Texas 4 times .

[...]
Wait, wait, I got it....MardiGrasMask Meetings!  Oh hell ya, you know you loved those.

Trumpf just can't take a slight, even from a two bit pseudoceleb....firing back at LaVar Ball again.

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!

[...]
I know we all did!   ;)

Trumpf just can't take a slight, even from a two bit pseudoceleb....firing back at LaVar Ball again.

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!
He should have left the no good mother fooker's kid over there.

[...]
You should like that your tax $ paid for it along with two 6 figure salaried computer idiots that don't come to work if it is raining.

A few decent V offers at the Page, under $24 for Lanceros.

https://www.cigarpage.com/v-is-for-fiver-oliva-v-and-melanio-five-pack-bedlam.html

BBQ snobs in Austin are back in their element after Franklin's BBQ reopened after a fire.

"The lines were long Tuesday at Franklin Barbecue and all was right again in the world of smoked meats.  The high-profile Austin restaurant reopened at 11 a.m. following a fire in August. KVUE reports that the first person in line arrived at 2 a.m."

WTF is wrong with people!

good morning guys. 61° and foggy. breakfast done. coffee and FyR Tamboril going. off to the island beach later today I think.

Trumpf just can't take a slight, even from a two bit pseudoceleb....firing back at LaVar Ball again.

It wasn’t the White House, it wasn’t the State Department, it wasn’t father LaVar’s so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man’s version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think..

...LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It’s a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!
He should have left the no good mother fooker's kid over there.
and to think if he had only said a simple 'thank you' all the drama would have been avoided.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5