CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 21, 2023, 12:01:04 AM

Title: 1/21/2023
Post by: CigarBanter on January 21, 2023, 12:01:04 AM
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: razgueado on January 21, 2023, 03:36:06 AM
Night, lads.

Wordle 581 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:01:23 AM
Looks like Raz survived Friday.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:02:48 AM
Looking like the north is going to be dealing with some snow while we have a good amount of rain heading in tonight then again later in the week.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:13:05 AM

Today is Saturday, Jan. 21, the 21st day of 2023.
There are 344 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Jan. 21, 2010, a bitterly divided U.S. Supreme Court, in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, vastly increased the power of big business and labor unions to influence government decisions by freeing them to spend their millions directly to sway elections for president and Congress.

On this date:

In 1793, during the French Revolution, King Louis XVI, condemned for treason, was executed on the guillotine.

In 1910, the Great Paris Flood began as the rain-swollen Seine River burst its banks, sending water into the French capital.

In 1915, the first Kiwanis Club, dedicated to community service, was founded in Detroit.

In 1924, Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin died at age 53.

In 1942, pinball machines were banned in New York City after a court ruled they were gambling devices that relied on chance rather than skill (the ban was lifted in 1976).

In 1950, former State Department official Alger Hiss, accused of being part of a Communist spy ring, was found guilty in New York of lying to a grand jury. (Hiss, who proclaimed his innocence, served less than four years in prison.)

In 1976, British Airways and Air France inaugurated scheduled passenger service on the supersonic Concorde jet.

In 1977, on his first full day in office, President Jimmy Carter pardoned almost all Vietnam War draft evaders.

In 2003, the Census Bureau announced that Hispanics had surpassed blacks as America’s largest minority group.

In 2020, the U.S. reported its first known case of the new virus circulating in China, saying a Washington state resident who had returned the previous week from the outbreak’s epicenter was hospitalized near Seattle; U.S. officials stressed that they believed the overall risk of the virus to the American public remained low.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:14:29 AM

[...]

I got to fly Concorde once.  Neat experience but less than comfortable.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:15:28 AM
Ten years ago: A day after being inaugurated for a second term in a private Sunday ceremony, President Barack Obama took a public oath, summoning a divided nation to act with “passion and dedication” to broaden equality and prosperity at home, nurture democracy around the world and combat global warming. British movie director Michael Winner, 77, who’d made 30 films, including three in the “Death Wish” series, died in London.

Five years ago: Security forces in Afghanistan brought an end to an overnight siege by Taliban militants at the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul; four American citizens were among 22 people killed in the 13-hour attack. The Philadelphia Eagles stunned the Minnesota Vikings, 38-7, in the NFC title game to advance to the Super Bowl against the New England Patriots, who had scored a 24-20 comeback win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in the AFC title game. (The Eagles would go on to win their first Super Bowl.)

One year ago: Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov met in Geneva for about 90 minutes, but the two sides reported no breakthroughs in talks aimed at preventing a feared Russian invasion of Ukraine. The FBI said Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend of slain cross-country traveler Gabby Petito, had admitted to killing her in a notebook discovered near his body in a Florida swamp. Comedian and actor Louie Anderson died in Las Vegas at 68.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:18:32 AM
Today’s birthdays:

World Golf Hall of Famer Jack Nicklaus is 83.
Opera singer-conductor Placido Domingo is 82.
Actor Jill Eikenberry is 76.
Country musician Jim Ibbotson is 76.
Singer-songwriter Billy Ocean is 73.
Former U.S. Ambassador to China Gary Locke is 73.
Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is 72.
Actor-director Robby Benson is 67.
Actor Geena Davis is 67.
Sen. Kevin Cramer, R-N.D., is 62.
Basketball Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon is 60.
Actor Charlotte Ross is 55.
Actor John Ducey is 54.
Actor Karina Lombard is 54.
Actor Ken Leung is 53.
Rock musician Mark Trojanowski (Sister Hazel) is 53.
Rock singer-songwriter Cat Power is 51.
Rock DJ Chris Kilmore (Incubus) is 50.
Actor Vincent Laresca is 49.
Singer Emma Bunton (Spice Girls) is 47.
Actor Jerry Trainor is 46.
Country singer Phil Stacey is 45.
R&B singer Nokio is 44.
Actor Izabella Miko (MEE’-koh) is 42.
Actor Luke Grimes is 39.
Actor Feliz Ramirez is 31.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:18:52 AM
Today's Over /Under is 8
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:20:16 AM
Joe's Offer for today.  Buy more, save more.

Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro
(5.5"x54)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.25 per cigar

In Stock
Buy More, Save More!
BUY 10 CIGARS
$3.50
per cigar
$34.99 total price
SAVE 58%
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:22:22 AM
From the Sis, Door #1

Dynamic Diesel Assortment
10 Cigars
$44.99
MSRP : $100.57 | 55% OFF
IN STOCK

Each Dynamic Diesel Assortment contains:

1 x Diesel Unlimited Maduro Gordo (6.0"x60)

1 x Diesel Wicked Torpedo (6.2"x56)

1 x Diesel Heart of Darkness Gordo (6.0"x58)

1 x Diesel 10th Anniversary Robusto (5.5"x52)

1 x Diesel Whiskey Row Robusto (5.5"x52)

1 x Diesel Rage Toro (6.0"x54)

1 x Diesel Unlimited Perfecto (6.0"x56)

1 x Diesel Esteli Robusto (5.2"x54)

1 x Diesel Unholy Cocktail (5.0"x56)

1 x Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask (5.0"x52)
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:22:59 AM
Door #2

CAO America Potomac (Robusto)
(5.0"x56)Pack of 10
$39.99
MSRP : $81.90 | 51% OFF
IN STOCK
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:23:43 AM
And Door #3 Monty!

5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse (Gordo)
(6.0"x58)Pack of 10
$34.99
MSRP : $70.00 | 50% OFF
IN STOCK
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:25:08 AM
Weekend Spotlight from CI:

HC Series

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/hc-series-deal/2050292/?slot=1
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 10:25:14 AM
Looking like the north is going to be dealing with some snow while we have a good amount of rain heading in tonight then again later in the week.
I heard something about snow after the weekend.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:28:20 AM
Maybe some birthday Baby Spice?
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 10:32:49 AM
Night, lads.

Wordle 581 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 581 4/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 10:34:29 AM
Wordle, Spice Girl and page 2  (this is not a spice girl....don't get confused)
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 10:35:22 AM

Today is Saturday, Jan. 21, the 21st day of 2023.
There are 344 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 1976, British Airways and Air France inaugurated scheduled passenger service on the supersonic Concorde jet.

I got to fly Concorde once.  Neat experience but less than comfortable.
I'm jealous.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 10:37:15 AM
JoeCigar:

Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro (5.5"x54) - 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 10:44:29 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Dynamic Diesel Assortment - 10 / $44.99
includes:
1 x Diesel Unlimited Maduro Gordo (6.0"x60)
1 x Diesel Wicked Torpedo (6.2"x56)
1 x Diesel Heart of Darkness Gordo (6.0"x58)
1 x Diesel 10th Anniversary Robusto (5.5"x52)
1 x Diesel Whiskey Row Robusto (5.5"x52)
1 x Diesel Rage Toro (6.0"x54)
1 x Diesel Unlimited Perfecto (6.0"x56)
1 x Diesel Esteli Robusto (5.2"x54)
1 x Diesel Unholy Cocktail (5.0"x56)
1 x Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask (5.0"x52)

Door #2 - CAO America Potomac (Robusto) (5.0"x56) - 10 / $39.99

Door #3 - 5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse (Gordo) (6.0"x58) - 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 10:45:54 AM
We're a little out of order today but it's all good.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 10:52:26 AM
Wordle 581 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 10:52:52 AM
Morning, boyos. Plenty of deals to check out today, it seems. Lol
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 10:54:01 AM
Today's Over /Under is 8
Only 5, but that does include both helpful hints provided by Dave.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 11:14:23 AM
Morning, boyos. Plenty of deals to check out today, it seems. Lol
I somehow missed that ClemsonDave had posted the deals. I didn't see them. Oops. Too lazy to delete my posts now.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 11:15:28 AM
Morning, boyos. Plenty of deals to check out today, it seems. Lol
I somehow missed that ClemsonDave had posted the deals. I didn't see them. Oops. Too lazy to delete my posts now.
Plus, your post count would drop!
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: bluecollar on January 21, 2023, 11:17:00 AM
We're a little out of order today but it's all good.
Yeah. Outta order
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 11:17:37 AM
Today's Over /Under is 8
Six.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 11:20:59 AM
Photos were lovely to look at but not helpful to me.

For example, I know of the spice girls but couldn't name anyone other than Mel B.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 11:42:55 AM
Photos were lovely to look at but not helpful to me.

For example, I know of the spice girls but couldn't name anyone other than Mel B.
Oh yeah, and Beckham's wife. I forget her name right now but certain I would recognize it in a list and be able to put a face to her.

Edit: Victoria. That's it!
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: bluecollar on January 21, 2023, 11:56:48 AM
Morning, boyos. Plenty of deals to check out today, it seems. Lol
How many Buesos can one have?
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 11:56:51 AM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 11:59:45 AM
Photos were lovely to look at but not helpful to me.

For example, I know of the spice girls but couldn't name anyone other than Mel B.
Oh yeah, and Beckham's wife. I forget her name right now but certain I would recognize it in a list and be able to put a face to her.

Edit: Victoria. That's it!
Posh!
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 12:00:22 PM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 12:01:08 PM
Morning, boyos. Plenty of deals to check out today, it seems. Lol
How many Buesos can one have?
Never enough.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 12:02:35 PM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Also, I'd be nervous if I was an Eagles fan. They weren't playing as well towards the end of the year, and the G-Men have been getting it done.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 12:04:01 PM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Definitely some wishful thinking on my part but that's the outcome I'd like to see.

Planning to spend next Sunday with Charlie, Brad, and other cigar smoking friends.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: razgueado on January 21, 2023, 12:10:58 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 12:12:45 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hello, Bret.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: razgueado on January 21, 2023, 12:12:59 PM
Today's Over /Under is 8
Ten.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 12:15:29 PM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Definitely some wishful thinking on my part but that's the outcome I'd like to see.

Planning to spend next Sunday with Charlie, Brad, and other cigar smoking friends.
Sounds like a good time, I'm jealous.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 12:15:43 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 12:33:27 PM
Morning, boyos. Plenty of deals to check out today, it seems. Lol
I somehow missed that ClemsonDave had posted the deals. I didn't see them. Oops. Too lazy to delete my posts now.
No self respecting PW deletes a post.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 12:38:58 PM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Also, I'd be nervous if I was an Eagles fan. They weren't playing as well towards the end of the year, and the G-Men have been getting it done.
Eagles were playing without their QB for the last month.  Rooting for the Jags because of Trevor and ETN and Doug Peterson.  But pulling it out of their asses the last two weeks, do they have any pixie dust left?

I like all four of those teams.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 12:40:19 PM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Definitely some wishful thinking on my part but that's the outcome I'd like to see.

Planning to spend next Sunday with Charlie, Brad, and other cigar smoking friends.
I guess my invite is still in the mail.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 12:40:32 PM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Also, I'd be nervous if I was an Eagles fan. They weren't playing as well towards the end of the year, and the G-Men have been getting it done.
Eagles were playing without their QB for the last month.  Rooting for the Jags because of Trevor and ETN and Doug Peterson.  But pulling it out of their asses the last two weeks, do they have any pixie dust left?

I like all four of those teams.
I'd definitely prefer the Jags to the Chiefs. But that'll be a huge mountain for them to climb.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: bluecollar on January 21, 2023, 01:20:32 PM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Definitely some wishful thinking on my part but that's the outcome I'd like to see.

Planning to spend next Sunday with Charlie, Brad, and other cigar smoking friends.
Now that would be cool. Go Bills
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: bluecollar on January 21, 2023, 01:21:51 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Good afternoon Razzle Dazzle
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 01:24:40 PM
What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?
You think the Chiefs are gonna lose to the Jags, in KC?
Definitely some wishful thinking on my part but that's the outcome I'd like to see.

Planning to spend next Sunday with Charlie, Brad, and other cigar smoking friends.
I guess my invite is still in the mail.
I definitely can get you an invite if you're planning to be near Connecticut next week.

We'll be at Brad's friend, Kevin's place but I'm certain he wouldn't mind another BotL joining the party. He's huge into craft beers and there's always an interesting tasting.

These photos are from the last couple of times we met up.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230121/e790108993459c5cadb28b2ac7632ed3.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230121/0de8d732b3886db58b6e22ef1cd4f65d.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: bluecollar on January 21, 2023, 01:26:33 PM
Boilers humming (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230121/60f1c8c9e1f808413d7348d370015455.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 01:56:57 PM
[...]

Don't recognize one of them.   :-[

Don't know about you, but i've rarely had an IPA pair well with cigars.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 02:09:59 PM
[...]

I prefer a bourbon pairing but don't have any issues with IPAs.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 02:16:14 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 03:29:23 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 03:30:06 PM
Currently at basketball. We're up 32-18 in the 4th.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: bluecollar on January 21, 2023, 05:12:04 PM
Just really a good Connecticut(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230121/3cf6f1d857b761cc3426c4bedbfefbf4.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 05:32:00 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
Indeed. Ended up going to a second bookstore as well. Only came home with 3 books, so I restrained myself nicely.

Got my Chinese and turn on the game to see Mahomes on the sideline. Interesting.

Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: bluecollar on January 21, 2023, 06:41:49 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
Indeed. Ended up going to a second bookstore as well. Only came home with 3 books, so I restrained myself nicely.

Got my Chinese and turn on the game to see Mahomes on the sideline. Interesting.
I cooked chicken on the grill. Man, don't like these Chiefs but they are good.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: bluecollar on January 21, 2023, 06:51:04 PM
Does Jax have life?
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 06:51:21 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
Indeed. Ended up going to a second bookstore as well. Only came home with 3 books, so I restrained myself nicely.

Got my Chinese and turn on the game to see Mahomes on the sideline. Interesting.
I cooked chicken on the grill. Man, don't like these Chiefs but they are good.
Grilled some chicken for dinner last night. It was delish.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 06:51:57 PM
Does Jax have life?
Definitely a closer game than I anticipated.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: bluecollar on January 21, 2023, 06:52:03 PM
#smokingnow(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230121/5b8c76948dfb645baa3994b05193b8f6.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 07:31:30 PM
RyJ Reserva Real

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230122/18cb49393cc9768bac5152ac3b79cb6d.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 07:35:37 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
Indeed. Ended up going to a second bookstore as well. Only came home with 3 books, so I restrained myself nicely.

Got my Chinese and turn on the game to see Mahomes on the sideline. Interesting.
I cooked chicken on the grill. Man, don't like these Chiefs but they are good.
Grilled some chicken for dinner last night. It was delish.
I considered making chicken tenders and LTG's potato soup but it never happened. My kids are all leaving for Giants parties so now need to figure out what the wife and I will be eating.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 08:09:45 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
Indeed. Ended up going to a second bookstore as well. Only came home with 3 books, so I restrained myself nicely.

Got my Chinese and turn on the game to see Mahomes on the sideline. Interesting.
I cooked chicken on the grill. Man, don't like these Chiefs but they are good.
Grilled some chicken for dinner last night. It was delish.
I considered making chicken tenders and LTG's potato soup but it never happened. My kids are all leaving for Giants parties so now need to figure out what the wife and I will be eating.
Sounds like you need to work up an appetite first...
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 08:42:49 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
Indeed. Ended up going to a second bookstore as well. Only came home with 3 books, so I restrained myself nicely.

Got my Chinese and turn on the game to see Mahomes on the sideline. Interesting.
I cooked chicken on the grill. Man, don't like these Chiefs but they are good.
Grilled some chicken for dinner last night. It was delish.
I considered making chicken tenders and LTG's potato soup but it never happened. My kids are all leaving for Giants parties so now need to figure out what the wife and I will be eating.
Sounds like you need to work up an appetite first...
But make it quick, the kids might be back sooner than you expect at this rate.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 09:19:34 PM

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230122/cfd4b8fa4788f9b2a15d1c56ae5269ed.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 09:43:06 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
You got plenty, won't miss one or two...
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 09:45:10 PM
Does Jax have life?
Not enough.  Need to firm up the O line and get a couple more tools for offense in the draft/off season.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 09:46:06 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
Indeed. Ended up going to a second bookstore as well. Only came home with 3 books, so I restrained myself nicely.

Got my Chinese and turn on the game to see Mahomes on the sideline. Interesting.
I cooked chicken on the grill. Man, don't like these Chiefs but they are good.
Grilled some chicken for dinner last night. It was delish.
I considered making chicken tenders and LTG's potato soup but it never happened. My kids are all leaving for Giants parties so now need to figure out what the wife and I will be eating.
Looks like they will be home early.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 09:46:29 PM

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230122/cfd4b8fa4788f9b2a15d1c56ae5269ed.jpg)
I do like that cigar!
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 21, 2023, 09:46:55 PM
Eagles looking solid.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 21, 2023, 09:49:20 PM
Gotta pick up the oldest, drop all three at the in-laws, then get my solo evening started. Probably start at a bookstore, then maybe some Chinese for dinner.
That sounds awesome. I need to shed a few family members.
Indeed. Ended up going to a second bookstore as well. Only came home with 3 books, so I restrained myself nicely.

Got my Chinese and turn on the game to see Mahomes on the sideline. Interesting.
I cooked chicken on the grill. Man, don't like these Chiefs but they are good.
Grilled some chicken for dinner last night. It was delish.
I considered making chicken tenders and LTG's potato soup but it never happened. My kids are all leaving for Giants parties so now need to figure out what the wife and I will be eating.
Looks like they will be home early.
G-men are looking like NG-men.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 10:00:46 PM

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230122/cfd4b8fa4788f9b2a15d1c56ae5269ed.jpg)
I do like that cigar!
It's a strong one, I like it.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 21, 2023, 10:36:35 PM
Punting in the 4th quarter when down 21 is an interesting choice.
Title: Re: 1/21/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 22, 2023, 12:00:05 AM

What are we thinking for next week's conference finals? I know we have games this weekend but is it safe to say, Eagles vs Niners and Bills vs. Jags?

I'm 1 for 2 with the two games I cared about least. Let's hope I'm more accurate tomorrow.