CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 24, 2019, 12:00:16 AM

Title: 7/24/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on July 24, 2019, 12:00:16 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 12:03:45 AM
Well they've made it a game
Eff me! Every time we take the lead...
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 12:20:07 AM
Well they've made it a game
Eff me! Every time we take the lead...
Holy F...what a game
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 12:28:49 AM
Well they've made it a game
Eff me! Every time we take the lead...
Holy F...what a game
I'm sweating it out.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 12:42:53 AM
Well they've made it a game
Eff me! Every time we take the lead...
Holy F...what a game
I'm sweating it out.
Chapman could have sealed it. Up for extras?
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 12:46:36 AM
Well they've made it a game
Eff me! Every time we take the lead...
Holy F...what a game
I'm sweating it out.
Chapman could have sealed it. Up for extras?
He just needed to throw strikes. WTF? I guess I should be happy he only gave up one run.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 12:54:36 AM
Offense does it again, including the insurance run. Let's hope we can wrap it up here because papa needs to call it a night.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 12:58:06 AM
Offense does it again, including the insurance run. Let's hope we can wrap it up here because papa needs to call it a night.
Yeah what a game. I'm going home to watch the rest and got 2 hrs ot..lol
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 01:03:56 AM
Offense does it again, including the insurance run. Let's hope we can wrap it up here because papa needs to call it a night.
Yeah what a game. I'm going home to watch the rest and got 2 hrs ot..lol
Have a good night, Rick.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 01:11:39 AM
Offense does it again, including the insurance run. Let's hope we can wrap it up here because papa needs to call it a night.
Some pretty good defensive plays. Pitching is killing us tonight. One more friggin out...
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 01:17:55 AM
Offense does it again, including the insurance run. Let's hope we can wrap it up here because papa needs to call it a night.
Some pretty good defensive plays. Pitching is killing us tonight. One more friggin out...
Finally. 14-12 with an incredible third out catch in the bottom of the 10th by Aaron Hicks. Good night y'all.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 01:35:20 AM
Good night Tony. I'm going to quote Jack Curry. If that game was in October, people will be talking about that game for 50 years.
I thought it was unbelievable, unscripted. No words to describe.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 24, 2019, 05:14:28 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez, The Humped and the 2 AllNightBaseballers.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 24, 2019, 05:20:48 AM
69° feels like 75°, Nice relief after the past 2 weeks !  Some hard rain and a little thunder and lightning last night but nothing serious at all.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 24, 2019, 05:25:13 AM
JAMMING WEDNESDAY!
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 24, 2019, 06:43:57 AM
SHEESH, I thought the baseball game was over😂
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 07:00:19 AM
Late start today. Rick's fault.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 07:01:23 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez, The Humped and the 2 AllNightBaseballers.
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 24, 2019, 07:14:53 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez, The Humped and the 2 AllNightBaseballers.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning RicksFaultMayor
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 07:21:13 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez, The Humped and the 2 AllNightBaseballers.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning RicksFaultMayor
He had me working second shift too. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 24, 2019, 07:21:35 AM
Morning SCDave and Ballers Dave and Rick
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 24, 2019, 07:22:38 AM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 24, 2019, 07:29:46 AM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
Morning Chester, how’s that gimp leg?
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 07:33:34 AM
Morning SCDave and Ballers Dave and Rick
Good morning, RecoveringDave. How'd it go?
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 24, 2019, 07:35:23 AM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
Morning, 6MillionDollarMedicalClaimDave.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 24, 2019, 07:35:47 AM
Late start today. Rick's fault.
Better get into the office, lest they revoke that new security clearance of yours.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 07:45:48 AM
Late start today. Rick's fault.
Better get into the office, lest they revoke that new security clearance of yours.
I'm trying. Traffic is killing me.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 08:13:44 AM
I've got meetings all morning. Have a good day, gents.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 24, 2019, 08:56:19 AM
I've got meetings all morning. Have a good day, gents.
I've got no meetings, no commute and pj's all day.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 24, 2019, 09:00:44 AM
Everyone run off to watch Mueller testify?
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 09:15:43 AM
I've got meetings all morning. Have a good day, gents.
I've got no meetings, no commute and pj's all day.
I've got a work from home day tomorrow. Not sure if I enjoy mine as much as you do.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 24, 2019, 09:18:29 AM
I've got meetings all morning. Have a good day, gents.
I've got no meetings, no commute and pj's all day.
I've got a work from home day tomorrow. Not sure if I enjoy mine as much as you do.
Mine are pretty chill in the summer, at least until 10. That's when the kids have to turn off their electronics. Then it can sometimes get a little hairy. Lol
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: razgueado on July 24, 2019, 10:22:30 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 11:13:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 12:01:41 PM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez, The Humped and the 2 AllNightBaseballers.
Good morning, Dave.
Morning RicksFaultMayor
He had me working second shift too. Sheesh.
It ain't easy but someone has to do it
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 12:04:30 PM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
What did you have done? I'm sorry I don't follow very well.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 12:14:05 PM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
What did you have done? I'm sorry I don't follow very well.
That's ok, he loves repeating himself.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 24, 2019, 12:29:23 PM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
What did you have done? I'm sorry I don't follow very well.
Right hip. Should be getting out of here by 2.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 24, 2019, 12:29:57 PM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
What did you have done? I'm sorry I don't follow very well.
That's ok, he loves repeating himself.
Anything to help post count.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 24, 2019, 12:32:28 PM
Everyone run off to watch Mueller testify?
Do you mean Republicans and Democrats pontificating and occasionally asking him questions that everyone already knows the answer to?
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 24, 2019, 12:48:27 PM
Everyone run off to watch Mueller testify?
Do you mean Republicans and Democrats pontificating and occasionally asking him questions that everyone already knows the answer to?
That's the one.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 12:52:42 PM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
What did you have done? I'm sorry I don't follow very well.
Right hip. Should be getting out of here by 2.
I wish you a speedy recovery. In my department 1 guy is out with hip surgery and 1 has returned from hip surgery 3 months ago and he is doing quite well.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 24, 2019, 01:07:49 PM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
What did you have done? I'm sorry I don't follow very well.
Right hip. Should be getting out of here by 2.
I wish you a speedy recovery. In my department 1 guy is out with hip surgery and 1 has returned from hip surgery 3 months ago and he is doing quite well.
My takeaway from that is an HVAC career is bad on the hips.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 01:08:58 PM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
What did you have done? I'm sorry I don't follow very well.
Right hip. Should be getting out of here by 2.
I wish you a speedy recovery. In my department 1 guy is out with hip surgery and 1 has returned from hip surgery 3 months ago and he is doing quite well.
Nowadays it'll take you longer to recover from a cold.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 01:10:37 PM
Guys are getting older and no one is knocking on the door. That's for sure
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 24, 2019, 01:13:02 PM
Guys are getting older and no one is knocking on the door. That's for sure
Maybe they are, but they leave before anyone can answer the door cause no one can get to the door in time?  ;D
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 01:23:28 PM
Everyone run off to watch Mueller testify?
Do you mean Republicans and Democrats pontificating and occasionally asking him questions that everyone already knows the answer to?
That's the one.
Yet I'm finding it very entertaining.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 01:27:47 PM
Guys are getting older and no one is knocking on the door. That's for sure
Maybe they are, but they leave before anyone can answer the door cause no one can get to the door in time?  ;D
Honestly I started in the trade as an apprentice at 18. Learned the trade from the bottom up. Now adays that's unheard of. The skilled trades are hurting. No one is raising our wages but minimum wage is going up and shortening the gap.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 01:30:08 PM
Guys are getting older and no one is knocking on the door. That's for sure
Maybe they are, but they leave before anyone can answer the door cause no one can get to the door in time?  ;D
CNS
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 01:31:23 PM
Afternoon from sunny and cool Portland. Not a lot of time for PW'ing, but I'll do what I can for the page count.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 01:32:18 PM
Greetings from bionic Dave here.
What did you have done? I'm sorry I don't follow very well.
That's ok, he loves repeating himself.
Anything to help post count.
Your recovery time should be good for that. We have high expectations.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 01:35:49 PM
Afternoon from sunny and cool Portland. Not a lot of time for PW'ing, but I'll do what I can for the page count.
Thank you and good morning, 3B.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 01:51:14 PM
Everyone run off to watch Mueller testify?
Do you mean Republicans and Democrats pontificating and occasionally asking him questions that everyone already knows the answer to?
That's the one.
Yet I'm finding it very entertaining.
Especially the repeated deer in the headlights look.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 01:56:16 PM
Everyone run off to watch Mueller testify?
Do you mean Republicans and Democrats pontificating and occasionally asking him questions that everyone already knows the answer to?
That's the one.
Yet I'm finding it very entertaining.
Especially the repeated deer in the headlights look.
With Ringling Bros gone we can always count on a circus in Congress.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 24, 2019, 02:19:48 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 02:33:19 PM
Hazzuh!
You can't stay longer? Sheesh, it's not like you have to commute.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 03:01:53 PM
Hazzuh!
You can't stay longer? Sheesh, it's not like you have to commute.
Must be time for The View to start.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 03:10:55 PM
Hazzuh!
You can't stay longer? Sheesh, it's not like you have to commute.
Must be time for The View to start.
Completely understandable.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 03:36:15 PM
2nd shift is about to begin. Time for me to select a seegar...
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 24, 2019, 03:39:58 PM
Settled in at the White Whale rehab center with an Ave Maria and an iced tea.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 03:41:12 PM
2nd shift is about to begin. Time for me to select a seegar...
I reported for duty. 2:30 to 1am
Cigar and another coffee soon
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 24, 2019, 03:41:28 PM
Good Day Mr Bean.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 03:43:12 PM
Settled in at the White Whale rehab center with an Ave Maria and an iced tea.
Best rehab there is. Good For You!
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 04:52:07 PM
Dean get mad for being Dean?
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 06:25:08 PM
I broke the banter, sorry.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 06:27:49 PM
Settled in at the White Whale rehab center with an Ave Maria and an iced tea.
Best rehab there is. Good For You!
Indeed.  Be sure to give it a good yelp review.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 06:36:56 PM
I broke the banter, sorry.
Don't sweat it.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 07:31:16 PM
Beautiful day for a cigar but I had to rush home. Plan is to sneak one in after dark.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 24, 2019, 09:13:14 PM
I broke the banter, sorry.
Don't sweat it.
Indeed, we've all managed to do that at ome time or another.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 24, 2019, 09:15:05 PM
Settled in at the White Whale rehab center with an Ave Maria and an iced tea.
Best rehab there is. Good For You!
Indeed.  Be sure to give it a good yelp review.
Restaurant is fine as well.  Been quite a while since I've had proper dinners each night. Sausage and pasta tonight with a nice salad.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 09:23:50 PM
Looks like your eating well Dave.. I'm almost hungry. I miss my late night bike run for icecream lol
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 09:28:35 PM
Stopped at B&M. Picked up a Nat Sherman timeless supreme
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 09:38:38 PM
Beautiful day for a cigar but I had to rush home. Plan is to sneak one in after dark.
Smoking anything is prohibited everywhere you turn in this commie town.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 09:50:45 PM
Beautiful day for a cigar but I had to rush home. Plan is to sneak one in after dark.
Smoking anything is prohibited everywhere you turn in this commie town.
How sad things change. Yet it's  probably ok to vape or hit the hash pipe?? Lol
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 09:58:38 PM
Beautiful day for a cigar but I had to rush home. Plan is to sneak one in after dark.
Smoking anything is prohibited everywhere you turn in this commie town.
How sad things change. Yet it's  probably ok to vape or hit the hash pipe?? Lol
Oh hell no.  But I can probably shoot up with impunity.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 10:06:50 PM
Beautiful day for a cigar but I had to rush home. Plan is to sneak one in after dark.
Smoking anything is prohibited everywhere you turn in this commie town.
How sad things change. Yet it's  probably ok to vape or hit the hash pipe?? Lol
Oh hell no.  But I can probably shoot up with impunity.
Oh that bad. Got my travel humidor at work. Getting ready to fire up #3 on the day. Thinking undercrown Maduro
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 10:12:22 PM
Beautiful day for a cigar but I had to rush home. Plan is to sneak one in after dark.
Smoking anything is prohibited everywhere you turn in this commie town.
How sad things change. Yet it's  probably ok to vape or hit the hash pipe?? Lol
Oh hell no.  But I can probably shoot up with impunity.
Oh that bad. Got my travel humidor at work. Getting ready to fire up #3 on the day. Thinking undercrown Maduro
Nice stick. Enjoy. Looks like it's gonna be another slugfest in MN.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 10:15:41 PM
Beautiful day for a cigar but I had to rush home. Plan is to sneak one in after dark.
Smoking anything is prohibited everywhere you turn in this commie town.
How sad things change. Yet it's  probably ok to vape or hit the hash pipe?? Lol
Oh hell no.  But I can probably shoot up with impunity.
Sounds like a fun town.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2019, 10:16:53 PM
I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow so I'm heading in early. Buenas noches.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 24, 2019, 10:28:56 PM
I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow so I'm heading in early. Buenas noches.
Good night Mr T.
Yeah this game is another knock around slugfest
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 10:35:11 PM
Beautiful day for a cigar but I had to rush home. Plan is to sneak one in after dark.
Smoking anything is prohibited everywhere you turn in this commie town.
How sad things change. Yet it's  probably ok to vape or hit the hash pipe?? Lol
Oh hell no.  But I can probably shoot up with impunity.
Oh that bad. Got my travel humidor at work. Getting ready to fire up #3 on the day. Thinking undercrown Maduro
Portland is Austin West, but with better scenery.
Title: Re: 7/24/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 24, 2019, 10:37:03 PM
I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow so I'm heading in early. Buenas noches.
But whose gonna flip the banter?!?!?  Did you finally appoint an assistant/deputy/vice Mayor?