CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 15, 2019, 12:00:10 AM

Title: 7/15/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on July 15, 2019, 12:00:10 AM
Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 15, 2019, 05:15:04 AM
Morning Fellow Monday Haters!

Space Station is supposed to be passing over here at 5:49 this morning so hoping to see it.

Got to take the dog to have his teeth cleaned this morning at 8:00.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 05:17:23 AM
Morning Fellow Monday Haters!

Space Station is supposed to be passing over here at 5:49 this morning so hoping to see it.
Good morning, Dave. No time for space station watching. Some of us have to get to work. Of course, I'm not 100% sure I still have a job but I'm gonna go find out.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 15, 2019, 05:23:33 AM
Morning Fellow Monday Haters!

Space Station is supposed to be passing over here at 5:49 this morning so hoping to see it.
Good morning, Dave. No time for space station watching. Some of us have to get to work. Of course, I'm not 100% sure I still have a job but I'm gonna go find out.
Morning Mayor T

Well, as much as I despise the UN and wish them gone from America I do hope you still have a job!
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 05:29:04 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 05:35:40 AM
Morning Fellow Monday Haters!

Space Station is supposed to be passing over here at 5:49 this morning so hoping to see it.
Good morning, Dave. No time for space station watching. Some of us have to get to work. Of course, I'm not 100% sure I still have a job but I'm gonna go find out.
Morning Mayor T

Well, as much as I despise the UN and wish them gone from America I do hope you still have a job!
I'm pretty sure it's just a formality but it would be nice to get my contact straightened out.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 05:37:01 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 05:57:34 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 06:13:15 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 06:16:23 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 06:17:02 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 06:49:21 AM
Prime lull?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 06:52:24 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
What a shame.  Internet shut off here.  :P
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 06:54:36 AM
Morning JavaDave, PrimeDave, BackToRealityTony.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 06:56:05 AM
No Today in History for the  next couple of days unless one of you want to post. Internet Nd Cable off at this house.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 06:58:28 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 06:58:41 AM
No Today in History for the  next couple of days unless one of you want to post. Internet Nd Cable off at this house.
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 06:59:07 AM
Wow!  Page two already!
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 07:13:02 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 08:04:10 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 08:23:42 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!
TNWSS
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 08:24:56 AM
good morning Daves and Tony. got nothing on the calendar for the week.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 08:26:25 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 08:29:03 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.
Hope they don't get fired, they're the only ones associated with Amazon that actually pay taxes.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 08:32:32 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!
That does look really nice. No photos of the basement though.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 08:33:20 AM
good morning Daves and Tony. got nothing on the calendar for the week.
Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 08:35:17 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.
Speaking of paying taxes, my contact was renewed. Need to go to the security office to pick up my new badge.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 08:40:17 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.
Speaking of paying taxes, my contact was renewed. Need to go to the security office to pick up my new badge.
Huzzah!
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 08:43:20 AM
Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.
Speaking of paying taxes, my contact was renewed. Need to go to the security office to pick up my new badge.
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFENKauLr401puRWoZ_mnpulsu3oq6RoutNJ8tB2i53x2Wp5x4)
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 08:46:57 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!
That does look really nice. No photos of the basement though.
Really.  Makes one wonder what he's trying to hide.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 08:51:48 AM
the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 08:54:10 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 09:01:12 AM
the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend.
You sharing a redhead with Rick?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 09:05:54 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂
I'm a bit surprised there is no orange..
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 09:16:23 AM
the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
If she gave them to you 2 years ago, I'd tell her to go to hell. But that's me.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 09:16:47 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂
I'm a bit surprised there is no orange..
They ran out painting the inside. :D
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 09:19:40 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂
I'm a bit surprised there is no orange..
They ran out painting the inside. :D
CNS
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 09:20:39 AM
the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend.
You sharing a redhead with Rick?
?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 10:13:26 AM
the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend.
You sharing a redhead with Rick?
?
He was making a joke referencing your typo in the original post.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 10:15:31 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!
That does look really nice. No photos of the basement though.
Keepin' that secret.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 10:17:36 AM
the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
So not the AWOL rich one or the current young one..
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 10:18:46 AM
the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend.
You sharing a redhead with Rick?
?
He was making a joke referencing your typo in the original post.
ahh yes, now I see it.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 10:18:53 AM
Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂
That's OK, I'll have them put lights for that.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 10:20:06 AM
the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 10:20:50 AM
the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
So not the AWOL rich one or the current young one..
nope.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: razgueado on July 15, 2019, 10:24:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 10:48:46 AM
the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 11:16:04 AM
the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 11:38:58 AM
the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 11:42:49 AM
the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
yes. I was 13 when she was born.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 11:50:07 AM
the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
yes. I was 13 when she was born.
That's infinitely creepier than saying she's 54 or whatever.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 11:56:43 AM
the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
Check your flowchart, this is the most recently past tense redhead who wants her furniture back.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 12:23:13 PM
the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
yes. I was 13 when she was born.
That's infinitely creepier than saying she's 54 or whatever.
how about, I was in jail when she was born. does that sound less creepy?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 12:32:13 PM
Gurkha 5 pack bender DOD at the page.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 12:33:37 PM
not much better at the sis.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 12:42:19 PM
the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.
Time to get the flow chart out again.
no need. only one woman, the young redhead.
So this is the current redhead, not the one who wants the furniture back, yes?
yes. I was 13 when she was born.
That's infinitely creepier than saying she's 54 or whatever.
how about, I was in jail when she was born. does that sound less creepy?
LALTS, certainly not.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 01:07:32 PM
13 year old jailbird lull?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 01:16:17 PM
13 year old jailbird lull?
Definitely one of our worst.  :-\
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 15, 2019, 02:14:17 PM
Anyhoo, time to hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 02:14:57 PM
Anyhoo, time to hazzuh!
Dang. How about me?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 02:43:02 PM
Anyhoo, time to hazzuh!
Dang. How about me?
In regard to what?  Jail bail, flowcharts, redheads, hazzuh time?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 03:16:38 PM
Anyhoo, time to hazzuh!
Dang. How about me?
In regard to what?  Jail bail, flowcharts, redheads, hazzuh time?
you left out walking the dog, new houses, and shitty Gurkha cigars.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 03:22:44 PM
Anyhoo, time to hazzuh!
Dang. How about me?
In regard to what?  Jail bail, flowcharts, redheads, hazzuh time?
you left out walking the dog, new houses, and shitty Gurkha cigars.
You all knew I was referring to the redhead. Don't play dumb.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 03:27:36 PM
Referring back to cigars for just a moment, La Hacienda lit in the man cave.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 03:38:27 PM
Referring back to cigars for just a moment, La Hacienda lit in the man cave.
Getting ready to head out soon and light something. Just haven't yet figured out what it will be.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 03:41:21 PM
Anyhoo, time to hazzuh!
Dang. How about me?
In regard to what?  Jail bail, flowcharts, redheads, hazzuh time?
you left out walking the dog, new houses, and shitty Gurkha cigars.
You all knew I was referring to the redhead. Don't play dumb.
which redheads?
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 15, 2019, 03:42:13 PM
Referring back to cigars for just a moment, La Hacienda lit in the man cave.
Getting ready to head out soon and light something. Just haven't yet figured out what it will be.
Oliva V torp. I love a good V.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 04:24:06 PM
Referring back to cigars for just a moment, La Hacienda lit in the man cave.
Getting ready to head out soon and light something. Just haven't yet figured out what it will be.
Oliva V torp. I love a good V.
We know you do.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 05:51:51 PM
Referring back to cigars for just a moment, La Hacienda lit in the man cave.
Getting ready to head out soon and light something. Just haven't yet figured out what it will be.
Oliva V torp. I love a good V.
We know you do.
Hi-Yo!
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 06:22:29 PM
Now that's a proper banter!
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 06:22:54 PM
Referring back to cigars for just a moment, La Hacienda lit in the man cave.
Getting ready to head out soon and light something. Just haven't yet figured out what it will be.
Went with a Fratello Navetta...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/93a8cb41b2fbb58cd9304226d5b36f8f.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 06:23:42 PM
My life is now in boxes and bubblewrap.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 15, 2019, 06:25:27 PM
Referring back to cigars for just a moment, La Hacienda lit in the man cave.
Getting ready to head out soon and light something. Just haven't yet figured out what it will be.
Went with a Fratello Navetta...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/93a8cb41b2fbb58cd9304226d5b36f8f.jpg)
Like Dean's ladies, never had one keep its wrapper on.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 06:27:51 PM
My life is now in boxes and bubblewrap.
Before you know it, it'll be about redheads, deadbeats and business meetings. Or so I'm led to believe.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 15, 2019, 06:28:45 PM
Referring back to cigars for just a moment, La Hacienda lit in the man cave.
Getting ready to head out soon and light something. Just haven't yet figured out what it will be.
Went with a Fratello Navetta...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/93a8cb41b2fbb58cd9304226d5b36f8f.jpg)
Like Dean's ladies, never had one keep its wrapper on.
Haven't had that issue with the handful I've smoked.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 06:37:09 PM
Referring back to cigars for just a moment, La Hacienda lit in the man cave.
Getting ready to head out soon and light something. Just haven't yet figured out what it will be.
Went with a Fratello Navetta...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/93a8cb41b2fbb58cd9304226d5b36f8f.jpg)
Like Dean's ladies, never had one keep its wrapper on.
Haven't had that issue with the handful I've smoked.
Nice ash going, though.
Title: Re: 7/15/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 15, 2019, 09:46:33 PM
Nice ash lull.