Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2016, 08:02:33 AM »

Bracket Checker and today's game schedule.

http://sports.yahoo.com/college-basketball/bracket/

Another upset, Little Stephen F Austin (14) beat West Virginia (3) 70-56

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2016, 08:17:52 AM »

Now Jamming:

Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5 (5.5"x54)

10/$32.50
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/19/2016
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2016, 08:20:22 AM »

It's time for me to go.... See ya later TR...!  bye.

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2016, 08:20:47 AM »

Lawn Chairs, Ping-Pong Paddles and Salt & Pepper Shakers all still available at the Page.  New deals at 9:00 a.m. Eastern.

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2016, 08:21:05 AM »

It's time for me to go.... See ya later TR...!  bye.
Have fun, later Dad.

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2016, 08:24:25 AM »

Don't forget we have the new CI CigarFu to shop:

Today's outstanding offer:

Bull-y For you!
John Bull Bricks of 50 - 80% off

Here’s a deal that’s going to send shockwaves through the cigar-niverse. John Bull bricks of 50 are just $14.99. No, we didn’t fudge up a decimal. That’s under fifteen smackers for 50 dependable cigars from John Bull. Mild to medium-bodied creations that weigh in at just 30-cents apiece. Measuring 3.5”x28, and conveniently packaged in tins, these easy going cigarillos fit the bill at any time. And at a price like this, you can afford to, with plenty left over for your regular premiums.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2016, 08:29:23 AM »

The Easter Cold Blast has arrived here after 2-3 hours of thunderstorms last night.  Not much rain but plenty of heavy thunder and lightning.

46 degrees now and only 61 for a high with 20 mph winds.

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2016, 08:32:39 AM »

Weekend Spotlight:

Man O’ War Salomon Super Sampler
…18 big, 7.1”x58 cigars just $59.99
...Colibri Uber lighter just $5 more
…save up to 81%

Man O' War Salomon Super Sampler includes:
6 – Man O’ War Salomon (7.1”x58)
6 – Man O’ War Ruination Salomon (7.1”x58)
6 – Man O’ War Legend Salomon (7.1”x58)

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2016, 08:39:25 AM »

Outstanding carry gun deal here at Gun Buyer:

Springfield XDS 9MM Essentials 3.3" Barrel Black 8rd- No CC Fees - $399.99 (Free S/H on Firearms)

https://www.gunbuyer.com/p-53941-springfield-xds-9mm-essentials-33-barrel-black-8rd.aspx

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2016, 08:49:37 AM »

Happy Borthdays:

Wyatt Berry Stapp Earp (March 19, 1848 – January 13, 1929) was an American investor and law enforcement officer who served in several Western frontier towns. He was also at different times a farmer, teamster, bouncer, saloon-keeper, miner and boxing referee. He is best known for his part in the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral during which three outlaw Cowboys were killed. The 30-second gunfight define... Read more at Wikipedia

Date of Birth: 19-Mar-1848

Place of Birth: Monmouth, , United States of America

Date of Death: 13-Jan-1929

Profession: Gunslinger

Walter Bruce Willis (born March 19, 1955) is a German-born American actor, producer, and musician. His career began in television in the 1980s and has continued both in television and film since, including comedic, dramatic, and action roles. He is well known for the role of John McClane in the Die Hard series, which were mostly critical and uniformly financial successes. He has also appeared in o... Read more at Wikipedia

Date of Birth: 19-Mar-1955

Place of Birth: Idar-Oberstein,

Profession: Actor, Television Producer, Musician

Nationality: Germany, United States of America

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Clarence "Frogman" Henry (born March 19, 1937, Algiers, New Orleans, Louisiana) is an American rhythm and blues singer and pianist. Fats Domino and Professor Longhair were young Henry's main influences while growing up. When Henry played in talent shows, he dressed like Longhair and wore a wig with braids on both sides. His trademark croak, utilized to the maximum on his 1956 debut hit "Ain't Got ... Read more at Wikipedia

Date of Birth: 19-Mar-1937

Place of Birth: New Orleans, , United States of America

Profession: Singer

Nationality: United States of America

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2016, 08:55:33 AM »

Good morning, TXDave.

Just checking in real quick but I've got company coming (wife's friends) and the house looks like shit. I guess I don't do much during the week so I've better get to steppin'.

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2016, 08:58:13 AM »

Springtime was short lived here and it looks like we're back to winter. Even expecting a couple inches of snow tomorrow. Sheesh.

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2016, 08:59:49 AM »

Good morning, TXDave.

Just checking in real quick but I've got company coming (wife's friends) and the house looks like shit. I guess I don't do much during the week so I've better get to steppin'.
Morning Tony, yeah you just don't use all that spare time wisely during the week.  Besides you might wake the little lady up if you were cleaning house during your spare time on weekdays. :)

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2016, 09:01:38 AM »

Good morning, TXDave.

Just checking in real quick but I've got company coming (wife's friends) and the house looks like shit. I guess I don't do much during the week so I've better get to steppin'.
Morning Tony, yeah you just don't use all that spare time wisely during the week.  Besides you might wake the little lady up if you were cleaning house during your spare time on weekdays. :)
FML.

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2016, 09:02:42 AM »

Camacho Cigars and T-Shirts at the Page today. ::).

IMHO - There was a time in history the Camachos would have been exciting but that day has certainly passed with the crap they produce now.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7