Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/5/2015
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2015, 11:00:28 PM »

RP Decade... One of the reasons I didn't give up cigars too a few years back.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2015, 11:27:22 PM »

RP Decade... One of the reasons I didn't give up cigars too a few years back.
Hey YAD 2, I had an RP Freedom robo this evening to celebrate the ladies WC victory over Japan
 ... Enjoyed the first half, then laid it down in the dark on a picnic table to go take a pee, came back and
put the ash end in my mouth  :P ... nasty, glad it wasn't cherry red, but it was still on fire ... got mostly ash.
Relight was okay, but made it easier to let it go when I had to leave.  I'd certainly try one again.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/5/2015
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2015, 11:40:06 PM »

RP Decade... One of the reasons I didn't give up cigars too a few years back.
Hey YAD 2, I had an RP Freedom robo this evening to celebrate the ladies WC victory over Japan
 ... Enjoyed the first half, then laid it down in the dark on a picnic table to go take a pee, came back and
put the ash end in my mouth  :P ... nasty, glad it wasn't cherry red, but it was still on fire ... got mostly ash.
Relight was okay, but made it easier to let it go when I had to leave.  I'd certainly try one again.
Hiya, Sly!  Too funny!  I think we've all had the pleasure of sucking ash.  Never a good experience.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]