Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Morning Tony and Dave.  Back in SC, but It feels like I brought some northern temps with me.
Welcome back, buddy. Hope all went as good as could be expected during your trip.

Guessing you enjoyed the World Cup final.
Now if they played all games like that...
Most games WERE like that. I will miss it until it's back in 3.5 years.

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Elaine Joyce is 79.
Actor Tim Reid is 78.
Musician John McEuen is 77.
Singer Janie Fricke is 75.
Jazz musician Lenny White is 73.
Actor Mike Lookinland is 62.
Actor Scott Cohen is 61.
Actor Jennifer Beals is 59.
Actor Robert MacNaughton is 56.
Magician Criss Angel is 55.
Rock musician Klaus Eichstadt (Ugly Kid Joe) is 55.
Actor Ken Marino is 54.
Actor Elvis Nolasco is 54.
Actor Kristy Swanson is 53.
Model Tyson Beckford is 52.
Actor Amy Locane is 51.
Pro Football Hall of Famer Warren Sapp is 50.
Actor Rosa Blasi is 50.
Actor Alyssa Milano is 50.
Actor Tara Summers is 43.
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal (JIH’-lihn-hahl) is 42.
Actor Marla Sokoloff is 42.
Rapper Lady Sovereign is 37.
Journalist Ronan Farrow is 35.
Actor Nik Dodani is 29.

Today's Over/Under is 6

Morning Tony and Dave.  Back in SC, but It feels like I brought some northern temps with me.
Welcome back, buddy. Hope all went as good as could be expected during your trip.
That it did.  Great to be with all family, and everyone getting to say goodbye was all you could ask for.
Traffic was very light yesterday but still 10 1/2 hours...

Looks like I'll be working remotely all week. Happy that's an option.
All the cool kids are doing it.
I already have to take 7 unpaid days starting on Friday. I want to at least work these four days.
Ouch.
Yeah, no OT opportunities here.
On the other hand, my OT the last 3 weeks will also earn me a $200 Amazon gift card. ;)
That's very cool. Perfect for Christmas shopping.

Does Amazon sell cigars?
We all actually kinda laughed, because the one manager who sent out the email about the gift card (who none of us care for) said this would be perfect for holiday shopping, even though we won't get the gift card until right before NYE. So the joke was that we would have to be shopping for either President's Day or MLK Jr Day.

They definitely SHOULD sell cigars.
I hear what you're saying but it's still very nice. You'll always need to shop on Amazon all year long.
For sure, and it's definitely a nice perk. It was just stupid the way she worded it in her email. And it was a little extra stupid because we don't like her, you know?

Morning Tony and Dave.  Back in SC, but It feels like I brought some northern temps with me.
Welcome back, buddy. Hope all went as good as could be expected during your trip.
Couldn't have put it better myself, so I'll just say +1. Glad to have you back.

Guessing you enjoyed the World Cup final.
Now if they played all games like that...
Most games WERE like that. I will miss it until it's back in 3.5 years.
Indeed, they definitely did not want for drama in this tournament. It delivered and then some.

Here's hoping they don't screw it up in 2026 when they expand to 48 teams. The group stage setup was perfect this time around, they need to figure out how to keep that intact in some form.

Morning Tony and Dave.  Back in SC, but It feels like I brought some northern temps with me.
Welcome back, buddy. Hope all went as good as could be expected during your trip.
That it did.  Great to be with all family, and everyone getting to say goodbye was all you could ask for.
Traffic was very light yesterday but still 10 1/2 hours...
Did you take Christopher and the pups with you?

Morning Tony and Dave.  Back in SC, but It feels like I brought some northern temps with me.
Welcome back, buddy. Hope all went as good as could be expected during your trip.
That it did.  Great to be with all family, and everyone getting to say goodbye was all you could ask for.
Traffic was very light yesterday but still 10 1/2 hours...
Did you take Christopher and the pups with you?
Figment came with me.  Christopher flew up last weekend to visit with Dad but was not able to return for the funeral.  Got to do the more important part.

Morning Tony and Dave.  Back in SC, but It feels like I brought some northern temps with me.
Welcome back, buddy. Hope all went as good as could be expected during your trip.
That it did.  Great to be with all family, and everyone getting to say goodbye was all you could ask for.
Traffic was very light yesterday but still 10 1/2 hours...
Did you take Christopher and the pups with you?
Figment came with me.  Christopher flew up last weekend to visit with Dad but was not able to return for the funeral.  Got to do the more important part.
I was surprised you didn't fly up yourself but glad it all worked out.

@Travellin Dave - Did you get a chance to look at any of the year-end cigar lists? What say you? @LuvTooGolf was looking for suggestions to spend his OT money on.

@Travellin Dave - Did you get a chance to look at any of the year-end cigar lists? What say you? @LuvTooGolf was looking for suggestions to spend his OT money on.
I could always give up my OT time for the rest of the week and spend it scrolling through the Page's most recent 10er clusterfuck. Lol
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7