CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: 1/30/2015  (Read 44172 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2015, 04:22:13 PM »

Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)
And by doing my taxes, I mean: going to my CPAs office, drinking a beer while he crunches my numbers.  I bring him a beer too, not like I'm some beer-hoarding-pinko-commie!  ;)

Well, that sounds a little better. Not just you and the TurboTax. ;D
He's an old roommate of mine, best-man at my wedding, etc - didn't realize how nice is to have a CPA for a best friend until a couple of years ago...the free advice is honestly priceless.  His dad is a CPA too and does financial advising, it's quite the setup.
I can go you one better.  My CPA is my little sister.
NICE!  And if she fucks up, you can just beat her up for old times sake, hahaha.
Nah, she's 15 years younger than me so we never fought.  She was 3 when I went to college.  So she still thinks I walk on water.

I did once pound the living shit out of her weasel of a husband (now ex-husband).  Oh, all riiiight, I punched him three times in the face and knocked him on his ass. Right in front of two of Enumclaw's finest.  He wanted to know why they didn't arrest me.  They explained that if I hadn't hit him they'd have felt compelled to arrest him.  The advantages of having deep roots in a small town.

But yeah, my sister is one of the few people on the earth who think I can do no wrong.
She hasn't seen you walk in the dark at a shooting range yet I guess...   (kidding)  ;)
Love those kind of stories, never like to hear about them and all the difficult times that lead up to them, but nothing better than civilian justice.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #287 on: January 30, 2015, 04:24:58 PM »

And by doing my taxes, I mean: going to my CPAs office, drinking a beer while he crunches my numbers.  I bring him a beer too, not like I'm some beer-hoarding-pinko-commie!  ;)

He's an old roommate of mine, best-man at my wedding, etc - didn't realize how nice is to have a CPA for a best friend until a couple of years ago...the free advice is honestly priceless.  His dad is a CPA too and does financial advising, it's quite the setup.
NICE!  And if she fucks up, you can just beat her up for old times sake, hahaha.
Nah, she's 15 years younger than me so we never fought.  She was 3 when I went to college.  So she still thinks I walk on water.

I did once pound the living shit out of her weasel of a husband (now ex-husband).  Oh, all riiiight, I punched him three times in the face and knocked him on his ass. Right in front of two of Enumclaw's finest.  He wanted to know why they didn't arrest me.  They explained that if I hadn't hit him they'd have felt compelled to arrest him.  The advantages of having deep roots in a small town.

But yeah, my sister is one of the few people on the earth who think I can do no wrong.
She hasn't seen you walk in the dark at a shooting range yet I guess...   (kidding)  ;)
Love those kind of stories, never like to hear about them and all the difficult times that lead up to them, but nothing better than civilian justice.
That was cruel CG.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #288 on: January 30, 2015, 04:27:31 PM »

That was cruel CG.
Just a little banter humor, nothing but well-wishes for you Raz!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #289 on: January 30, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »

Going to try that New Belgium Portage(Porter) tonight - I will report back my findings.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #290 on: January 30, 2015, 04:30:39 PM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2015, 04:36:11 PM »

I'm out for the night, everyone have a good one!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2015, 04:37:59 PM »

Well hell why don't you just quit early.  Going to drop 6 on us tomorrow?  Have a good weekend CG

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2015, 04:42:53 PM »

Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #294 on: January 30, 2015, 04:43:34 PM »

Later, Shaun.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2015, 04:45:35 PM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2015, 04:55:06 PM »

Yeah, yeah...smartass.

Well, we're a tight clan - my wife calls us "tribal."  We're fun to party with, and if you're in need we'll give you the shirts off our backs and our last bottle of whiskey.  But the ex-husband failed to appreciate that one doesn't strike one of us in anger unless he is prepared to kill all of us - and may your god help you if you mistreat one of our women. We kinda take that seriously. ;-)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2015, 04:57:11 PM »

Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
A contenda!
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2015, 04:57:17 PM »

Yeah, yeah...smartass.

Well, we're a tight clan - my wife calls us "tribal."  We're fun to party with, and if you're in need we'll give you the shirts off our backs and our last bottle of whiskey.  But the ex-husband failed to appreciate that one doesn't strike one of us in anger unless he is prepared to kill all of us - and may your god help you if you mistreat one of our women. We kinda take that seriously. ;-)
Just as it should be!!!! That is what being a family is about.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2015, 04:58:45 PM »

Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
A contenda!
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23