Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2015, 04:22:13 PM »

Doing my taxes tonight, can't wait to get my cigar money back from Obama!   :D

Sounds like a great Friday night.  ::)
And by doing my taxes, I mean: going to my CPAs office, drinking a beer while he crunches my numbers.  I bring him a beer too, not like I'm some beer-hoarding-pinko-commie!  ;)

Well, that sounds a little better. Not just you and the TurboTax. ;D
He's an old roommate of mine, best-man at my wedding, etc - didn't realize how nice is to have a CPA for a best friend until a couple of years ago...the free advice is honestly priceless.  His dad is a CPA too and does financial advising, it's quite the setup.
I can go you one better.  My CPA is my little sister.
NICE!  And if she fucks up, you can just beat her up for old times sake, hahaha.
Nah, she's 15 years younger than me so we never fought.  She was 3 when I went to college.  So she still thinks I walk on water.

I did once pound the living shit out of her weasel of a husband (now ex-husband).  Oh, all riiiight, I punched him three times in the face and knocked him on his ass. Right in front of two of Enumclaw's finest.  He wanted to know why they didn't arrest me.  They explained that if I hadn't hit him they'd have felt compelled to arrest him.  The advantages of having deep roots in a small town.

But yeah, my sister is one of the few people on the earth who think I can do no wrong.
She hasn't seen you walk in the dark at a shooting range yet I guess...   (kidding)  ;)
Love those kind of stories, never like to hear about them and all the difficult times that lead up to them, but nothing better than civilian justice.

« Reply #287 on: January 30, 2015, 04:24:58 PM »

[...]

That was cruel CG.

« Reply #288 on: January 30, 2015, 04:27:31 PM »

[...]

Just a little banter humor, nothing but well-wishes for you Raz!

« Reply #289 on: January 30, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »

Going to try that New Belgium Portage(Porter) tonight - I will report back my findings.

« Reply #290 on: January 30, 2015, 04:30:39 PM »

« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2015, 04:36:11 PM »

I'm out for the night, everyone have a good one!

« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2015, 04:37:59 PM »

I'm out for the night, everyone have a good one!
Well hell why don't you just quit early.  Going to drop 6 on us tomorrow?  Have a good weekend CG

« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2015, 04:42:53 PM »

Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.

« Reply #294 on: January 30, 2015, 04:43:34 PM »

I'm out for the night, everyone have a good one!
Later, Shaun.

« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2015, 04:45:35 PM »

« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2015, 04:55:06 PM »

[...]

Yeah, yeah...smartass.

Love those kind of stories, never like to hear about them and all the difficult times that lead up to them, but nothing better than civilian justice.

Well, we're a tight clan - my wife calls us "tribal."  We're fun to party with, and if you're in need we'll give you the shirts off our backs and our last bottle of whiskey.  But the ex-husband failed to appreciate that one doesn't strike one of us in anger unless he is prepared to kill all of us - and may your god help you if you mistreat one of our women. We kinda take that seriously. ;-)

« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2015, 04:57:11 PM »

Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.

« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2015, 04:57:17 PM »

[...]

Just as it should be!!!! That is what being a family is about.

« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2015, 04:58:45 PM »

Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23