BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2015, 12:50:18 PM »

Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.

What about the restroom? You got a hose with a funnel, or do you just crack the door a little. Haha

« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2015, 12:55:53 PM »

I'd say good afternoon but it isn't.
Greetings earthling.
Afternoon CB, how's your Friday going?

« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2015, 12:55:56 PM »

Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.

What about the restroom? You got a hose with a funnel, or do you just crack the door a little. Haha
I've got a sewer drain in the garage floor, that's a bathroom, right?

« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2015, 12:56:42 PM »

Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.

What about the restroom? You got a hose with a funnel, or do you just crack the door a little. Haha
Just step out in the backyard...making sure the motion sensor lights are turned off.

« Reply #214 on: January 30, 2015, 12:58:31 PM »

Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

« Reply #215 on: January 30, 2015, 12:58:55 PM »

Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.
best hope you don't get a short circuit.  Extra crispy junk.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #216 on: January 30, 2015, 12:59:02 PM »

Got Uverse hooked up yesterday, which included the total home DVR. Now I can watch stuff on the DVR out in the man cave. Game changing.
Just need that seat warmer, Keurig, and fridge.
And that lap-warmer, cocktail waitress, and stripper?
I've got an electric blanket, that's as warm as my lap is getting out there. Haha.

What about the restroom? You got a hose with a funnel, or do you just crack the door a little. Haha
I've got a sewer drain in the garage floor, that's a bathroom, right?

Absolutely. And challenges your aim at the same time.

« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2015, 12:59:04 PM »

Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2015, 01:03:07 PM »

Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

They're also great ballplayers. Just as difficult to acquire as well.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #219 on: January 30, 2015, 01:12:11 PM »

@Bret, If you dabble in the auction site, there was a 5pk of cuarenta CG's quietly waiting for a $13 bid.

2.5 Hrs to go

« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2015, 01:24:46 PM »

Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

They're also great ballplayers. Just as difficult to acquire as well.  ;)
Aroldis Chapman!

« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2015, 01:26:45 PM »

Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Love me some fresh walleye.  Fish is a dish best served fresh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2015, 01:30:51 PM »

Well shit, maybe I should delete my last post?
NOPE!
Where's the friggin' menu, Shaun?
Yea, not only us depending on it! (although you might need to add Cuban sandwiches to meet the exclusive tastes of some)
Haha, go up 8 posts or so :)
I know...but you may need to make the suggested addition for some of our more exclusive and knowledgeable site guests.
Us amateurs have among our faults not doing enough Cubans.
Cubans, the best cigars in the world ;)

They're also great ballplayers. Just as difficult to acquire as well.  ;)
Aroldis Chapman!

Without even googling, I'm gonna go ahead and guess this guy plays/played for Cincinnati. heh.

How ya doin, CB? I'm in need of a nap, and possibly a pap... if I knew the code. It sounded like something I may enjoy anyway.

« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2015, 01:31:41 PM »

Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Love me some fresh walleye.  Fish is a dish best served fresh.
Agreed - nothing better than a fresh caught walleye
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/30/2015
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2015, 01:32:02 PM »

Had fried walleye and some waffle fries...decent.
Love me some fresh walleye.  Fish is a dish best served fresh.

Indeed. Nothing worse than stinky fish.  :o