« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2015, 08:34:25 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
A little more white stuff fell here.  Had to take case of that.  More on Monday.
I have to come back to that?
I guess you don't have to come back.

« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2015, 08:35:13 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
A little more white stuff fell here.  Had to take case of that.  More on Monday.
I have to come back to that?
Better stay till winter passes.

« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2015, 08:36:31 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Other than that, internet is fine, no leaves to rake, so just chill until Jr. is done with classes then head to Athens.
Just maybe you have good internet because you are paying for it and Dean has almost no internet because it is a freebie, just say'n.

« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2015, 08:36:51 AM »

Hey TexDave, just reading about Muslim day in your commie Capital.  Didn't seem to go too well.

« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2015, 08:37:37 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Kuba Kuba up next?

« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2015, 08:39:48 AM »

Hey TexDave, just reading about Muslim day in your commie Capital.  Didn't seem to go too well.
LMAO yeah but they are protesting something there every damn day.  Had an abortion protest last weekend but the pro abortion group was on the southern side of the capital and the anti group was on the north side.    Capital is not so much commie but the city it sits in is all the way commie left.  Capital is just corrupt like every other one.

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2015, 08:46:21 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Kuba Kuba up next?
Ouch...what did I say to deserve that?

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2015, 08:53:29 AM »

I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Best case scenario, we have another Nipplegate - that's all anyone is hoping for
+1 on the nipple thing

« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2015, 08:54:16 AM »

I am already tired of B.S. Super Bowl Hype.
That's why I'll focus on Katy Perry Superbowl hype.... but mostly for Yellow Star.
Katy Perry can fall off the edge of the planet with all the other Hollywood'rs as far as I am concerned.  If I am still awake I will change channels at half-time.
Best case scenario, we have another Nipplegate - that's all anyone is hoping for
+1 on the nipple thing
Amen brother - show me the goods!

« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2015, 08:56:06 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.

« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2015, 08:56:37 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
What you smoking this morning wanna-be-Dean in SC?  Any non sitting on the deck activities planned today?
Enjoying a JdN Red with my coffee.
Kuba Kuba up next?
Ouch...what did I say to deserve that?
;D

« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2015, 08:56:54 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D

« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2015, 09:00:14 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
I'm in!
TNWSS....if Bean can set himself up, so can I.

If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D

« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2015, 09:03:39 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D
I'm in also, call me a Pinko!

« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2015, 09:04:42 AM »

Hey Yellow Star.... better polish those stars up, looking a little tarnished.
Damn platinum is hard to keep up with, might have to ask Chip & TexasDave how they handle it
It takes commitment beyond whipping your pudd looking at commie women pictures.
I'm in!
TNWSS....if Bean can set himself up, so can I.

If naked women in their 20s and 30s are commies, then sign me up!  :D
Yellowstar Dave you can't even work the quote system right.