Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

« Reply #300 on: January 29, 2015, 08:10:47 PM »

« Reply #301 on: January 29, 2015, 08:13:58 PM »

How long you think you will be home Fishy?
I go to the surgeon for a follow up in 2 weeks so I'll be home at least that long. My company is allowing me to work/direct from home starting Monday if I'm up to it which I should be. Then just need to get cleared to drive

« Reply #302 on: January 29, 2015, 08:15:28 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those

« Reply #303 on: January 29, 2015, 08:16:34 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Nice Catch!
Indeed, $39 shipped can't beat that. I'll have to send you one or hand you one at CFest😉

« Reply #304 on: January 29, 2015, 08:18:57 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.

« Reply #305 on: January 29, 2015, 08:27:04 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price

« Reply #306 on: January 29, 2015, 08:30:05 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)

« Reply #307 on: January 29, 2015, 08:51:30 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
Well I like good cigars at bargain prices

« Reply #308 on: January 29, 2015, 08:58:50 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.

« Reply #309 on: January 29, 2015, 09:09:59 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?

« Reply #310 on: January 29, 2015, 09:20:58 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
He is a Corona Whore.

« Reply #311 on: January 29, 2015, 09:33:18 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
Free.

« Reply #312 on: January 29, 2015, 09:37:25 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
Free.
Who could have ever guessed that

« Reply #313 on: January 29, 2015, 09:47:28 PM »

Great steal there, fish.
Maybe he'll share.
I bought them for you guys, I quit smoking

Til you can light one up... Haha. Glad you got e'm.
Yeah I'm going to be smart and not smoke until my follow up to see how the healing is going but Ill look forward to one of those
They need to rest a little anyway to get comfortable.
Just added a bid for $13 on a 5-er of Four Kicks Corona Gordas, I'll gladly take them for that price
I think you are quickly becoming an Auction Whore ::)
He's an all purpose whore, may as well add auctions.
You have a favorite size of the 4 kicks?
Free.
Who could have ever guessed that
Too obvious?

« Reply #314 on: January 29, 2015, 09:48:43 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23