CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: 1/29/2015  (Read 40161 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #195 on: January 29, 2015, 03:01:58 PM »

Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.

I thought you may still be on the diet. Glad to see you haven't given up.
It's pathetic really.  I went off the rails on January 1st and I'm trying hard to get back on.
Isn't it antithetical to your heritage to diet?  The whole Uomini di panza thing?
I know more fat people here than there.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2015, 03:03:04 PM »

From the Fed email: "Crux has taken the cigar industry by storm since they launched. Everyone is trying to get their hands on these babies!"

Not me, so can't be everybody.  Anybody here had one?
Heard about them but haven't had one yet.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #197 on: January 29, 2015, 03:04:01 PM »

Okay, off for an encounter with the former WSU softball player - otherwise known as physical therapy.

I'll say this for her, she does have good hands.
I'm sure her girlfriend agrees.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #198 on: January 29, 2015, 03:07:25 PM »

In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #199 on: January 29, 2015, 03:10:34 PM »

In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match, I believe, for 2015

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2015, 03:12:35 PM »

We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015
Now that sux big time

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2015, 03:13:43 PM »

Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.
Nothing beats a good fap, uhh, I mean, nap!
That too.
Fap, then Nap...nothing better unless someone makes me a sammich in between those two, non-concurrent with the first event ;)
The definition of a perfect woman: after sex she turns into a sammich and a six-pack. Amiright?
How right you are!  The great swamis knows all and sees all.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2015, 03:16:52 PM »

We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015

Been there, done that. Unfortunately, ours was over 3 years ago. Benefits sure ain't what they used to be. Almost an oxymoron at this point. We should just feel lucky to have a job... or 2.  ::)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #203 on: January 29, 2015, 03:16:58 PM »

We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match, I believe, for 2015
'MURICA!!!

ThinBlueLine

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Keep Calm and Smoke a Cigar
« Reply #204 on: January 29, 2015, 03:20:24 PM »

Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #205 on: January 29, 2015, 03:23:23 PM »

Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #206 on: January 29, 2015, 03:26:00 PM »

Damn, is that really you?  Wazzup TBL?  Cheese it BOTL, it's the poleece!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2015, 03:26:30 PM »

Now that sux big time
Yeah, really tempted to say something - but don't feel like hunting for a new job anytime soon.  I'll just chock on the corporate custard some more

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2015, 03:26:49 PM »

Been there, done that. Unfortunately, ours was over 3 years ago. Benefits sure ain't what they used to be. Almost an oxymoron at this point. We should just feel lucky to have a job... or 2.  ::)
No shit right - fuckin commies!

ThinBlueLine

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Keep Calm and Smoke a Cigar
« Reply #209 on: January 29, 2015, 03:28:18 PM »

The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?
Some things just don't change Tony, good buddy just thought I would stop in and see how it's going here.  Seems like some chatty mofos..ha!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23