« Reply #195 on: January 29, 2015, 03:01:58 PM »

Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.

I thought you may still be on the diet. Glad to see you haven't given up.
It's pathetic really.  I went off the rails on January 1st and I'm trying hard to get back on.
Isn't it antithetical to your heritage to diet?  The whole Uomini di panza thing?
I know more fat people here than there.

« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2015, 03:03:04 PM »

From the Fed email: "Crux has taken the cigar industry by storm since they launched. Everyone is trying to get their hands on these babies!"

Not me, so can't be everybody.  Anybody here had one?
Heard about them but haven't had one yet.

« Reply #197 on: January 29, 2015, 03:04:01 PM »

Okay, off for an encounter with the former WSU softball player - otherwise known as physical therapy.

I'll say this for her, she does have good hands.
I'm sure her girlfriend agrees.

« Reply #198 on: January 29, 2015, 03:07:25 PM »

In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.

« Reply #199 on: January 29, 2015, 03:10:34 PM »

In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match, I believe, for 2015

« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2015, 03:12:35 PM »

In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015
Now that sux big time

« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2015, 03:13:43 PM »

Good Lord I just ate a chicken fried steak must have weighed 3 pounds with smashed potatoes and mac and cheese.  Fuk'n good.  Ranch Hand Cafe in Cleveland, Texas. Headed home now.

Sounds like a nap should be in your future after that carb fest. I think I just heard Tony's stomach growl when he read that.  ;)
You are correct, sir.  That soup and salad I had for lunch didn't do the trick.
Nothing beats a good fap, uhh, I mean, nap!
That too.
Fap, then Nap...nothing better unless someone makes me a sammich in between those two, non-concurrent with the first event ;)
The definition of a perfect woman: after sex she turns into a sammich and a six-pack. Amiright?
How right you are!  The great swamis knows all and sees all.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2015, 03:16:52 PM »

In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015

Been there, done that. Unfortunately, ours was over 3 years ago. Benefits sure ain't what they used to be. Almost an oxymoron at this point. We should just feel lucky to have a job... or 2.  ::)

« Reply #203 on: January 29, 2015, 03:16:58 PM »

In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match, I believe, for 2015
'MURICA!!!
Logged

ThinBlueLine

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Keep Calm and Smoke a Cigar
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #204 on: January 29, 2015, 03:20:24 PM »

Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.

« Reply #205 on: January 29, 2015, 03:23:23 PM »

Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?

« Reply #206 on: January 29, 2015, 03:26:00 PM »

Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
Damn, is that really you?  Wazzup TBL?  Cheese it BOTL, it's the poleece!

« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2015, 03:26:30 PM »

In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015
Now that sux big time
Yeah, really tempted to say something - but don't feel like hunting for a new job anytime soon.  I'll just chock on the corporate custard some more

« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2015, 03:26:49 PM »

In case anyone is keeping track, another re-org announcement here today.  Effective immediately, they're centralizing IT again.  It's not really news.  One gets used to the centralization/decentralization cycle in the industry.  It just is.
We have an Org Mtg today at 4:15, email coming out at 4:00...cancelling our 401k match I believe for 2015

Been there, done that. Unfortunately, ours was over 3 years ago. Benefits sure ain't what they used to be. Almost an oxymoron at this point. We should just feel lucky to have a job... or 2.  ::)
No shit right - fuckin commies!
Logged

ThinBlueLine

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Keep Calm and Smoke a Cigar
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #209 on: January 29, 2015, 03:28:18 PM »

Sup dirty dogs...I tried couple times posting from Tapatalk but the threads are extremely difficult to decipher.
The real Scott!  And right away he gets on bitching and moaning.  How goes it?
Some things just don't change Tony, good buddy just thought I would stop in and see how it's going here.  Seems like some chatty mofos..ha!