Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2015, 06:07:11 AM »

Hotel coffee sux.
I am cheating this morning, Community Half Caf instead of the community Decaf I have been suffering through the last couple of weeks. I love my Community New Oreleans blend and miss my 2 pots a morning.
Oh man I feel for you there.  I guess I am a little better I only average 1 pot a morning but I drink CDM which is even darker & stronger.  Bad thing for me is if I could find something darker than CDM I would drink it.

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2015, 06:09:22 AM »

Hotel coffee sux.
You need to take your own coffee when traveling for sure.
Have done that before but it is a lot of trouble.  Wish they would all do like Garden Inns and put Keurigs in the rooms.  When I am staying at those I can at least easily take some k-cups of something good.

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2015, 06:14:14 AM »

I think I will go ahead and call this jam another suck fest, they really need someone new in charge of the jams.
I will second that.
They have no shame, 1 hour 15 minutes on these Olivas and the bar has moved 1 notch.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2015, 06:24:06 AM »

I think I will go ahead and call this jam another suck fest, they really need someone new in charge of the jams.
I will second that.
They have no shame, 1 hour 15 minutes on these Olivas and the bar has moved 1 notch.
The only thing I can figure out on their Jam selection for the last year is that they take monies from the factories to promote their products so many times a month and they are making money from just advertising the product instead of selling the product like they used to.

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2015, 06:34:33 AM »

I think I will go ahead and call this jam another suck fest, they really need someone new in charge of the jams.
I will second that.
They have no shame, 1 hour 15 minutes on these Olivas and the bar has moved 1 notch.
The only thing I can figure out on their Jam selection for the last year is that they take monies from the factories to promote their products so many times a month and they are making money from just advertising the product instead of selling the product like they used to.
Makes sense, has worked well for years for the grocery stores.

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2015, 06:48:01 AM »

1 hour 45 minutes and they pulled the Oliva's after 2 ticks on the bar.

Cohibas up should move faster, not because they are great cigars or at a great price but because a lot of people think they are great cigars.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2015, 06:50:22 AM »

7 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
          5/29.99
 6 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Acid Kuba Kuba
          5/24.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro
         10/39.99
 3 Montecristo Churchill  Extra
          5/32.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2015, 06:53:40 AM »

1 hour 45 minutes and they pulled the Oliva's after 2 ticks on the bar.

Cohibas up should move faster
Not a big fan of any of the Cohibas I am afraid.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2015, 06:55:54 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. 34° here.

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2015, 06:59:12 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. 34° here.
Morning Dean, a bit chilly for you.  59 here looking for 75 today but things are going back towards winter starting tomorrow with a nasty weekend forecast.

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2015, 06:59:34 AM »

1 hour 45 minutes and they pulled the Oliva's after 2 ticks on the bar.

Cohibas up should move faster
Not a big fan of any of the Cohibas I am afraid.
Neither am I but they are almost gone.

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2015, 07:03:07 AM »

Hola boys.

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2015, 07:05:50 AM »

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2015, 07:06:28 AM »

Cohibas gone, DPG Cuban Classics up.  Pretty good cigar but not that great a deal at 10/$40 IMHO
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2015, 07:10:31 AM »

8 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979
         10/39.99