Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

« Reply #210 on: January 28, 2015, 05:32:19 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
Too late.  I'm leaving and I'm taking all my marbles with me.  Later.

« Reply #211 on: January 28, 2015, 05:32:39 PM »

Has there ever been a cigar sampler that wasn't an utter ripoff?  Just got the Cuban Lou's promo e-mail advertising this:

***
Winter Sampler Pack Promotion - LAST CALL !!
We have LESS than 12 Sampler packs available. These packs are one of a kind and will not be available any other time.

This pack contains FIVE (5) cigars each of the follwing vitolas. You will get 25 total cigars in the pack

Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robustos
Montecristo Edmundo
Montecristo No.2
Partagas Serie D No.4
Quintero Londres Extra

SPECIAL PRICE: 225.00 USD
***

By my calculations, on a per-stick basis, this is about $65.00 overpriced.

« Reply #212 on: January 28, 2015, 05:33:21 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
Too late.  I'm leaving and I'm taking all my marbles with me.  Later.
Like you had any marbles left.  The wife keeps them in the fridge next to your balls.

« Reply #213 on: January 28, 2015, 05:34:04 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
Of course he did.  When was the last time you heard of a Dr. saying...... Sorry man, really screwed that one up!

« Reply #214 on: January 28, 2015, 05:34:45 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
Don't shake it, ride it as long as you can. Hope you enjoy a couple of days of TLC!
Now wait...mixed messages.  Do you want him to be high, or lucky?

« Reply #215 on: January 28, 2015, 05:34:50 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though

« Reply #216 on: January 28, 2015, 05:35:46 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Somebody get the man some prune juice.

« Reply #217 on: January 28, 2015, 05:37:00 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
Have a healthy touch of whiskey.... that'll send him back up.

« Reply #218 on: January 28, 2015, 05:38:53 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
Don't shake it, ride it as long as you can. Hope you enjoy a couple of days of TLC!
Now wait...mixed messages.  Do you want him to be high, or lucky?
Are they mutually exclusive?

« Reply #219 on: January 28, 2015, 05:40:01 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
Don't shake it, ride it as long as you can. Hope you enjoy a couple of days of TLC!
Now wait...mixed messages.  Do you want him to be high, or lucky?
Are they mutually exclusive?
At his age?

« Reply #220 on: January 28, 2015, 05:44:15 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
Don't shake it, ride it as long as you can. Hope you enjoy a couple of days of TLC!
Now wait...mixed messages.  Do you want him to be high, or lucky?
Are they mutually exclusive?
At his age?
What's age gotta do with it?

« Reply #221 on: January 28, 2015, 05:54:01 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?

« Reply #222 on: January 28, 2015, 06:30:20 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.

« Reply #223 on: January 28, 2015, 06:31:07 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
Don't shake it, ride it as long as you can. Hope you enjoy a couple of days of TLC!
Now wait...mixed messages.  Do you want him to be high, or lucky?
Are they mutually exclusive?
At his age?
What's age gotta do with it?
Yea!

« Reply #224 on: January 28, 2015, 06:35:56 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
Don't shake it, ride it as long as you can. Hope you enjoy a couple of days of TLC!
Now wait...mixed messages.  Do you want him to be high, or lucky?
Are they mutually exclusive?
At his age?
What's age gotta do with it?
Yea!