« Reply #285 on: January 27, 2015, 02:23:34 PM »

Are we all back up and running?  Sorry about that, folks.  That's the problem with hosting a site on a shared server.  I won't complain though.  Almost 8 months and that was the real first glitch we got.
Yeah I was wondering what you were doing behind the scenes ;)
I wasn't doing shit.  A number of sites besides this one experienced an outage too.  It happens.
North Koreans!!

« Reply #286 on: January 27, 2015, 02:23:55 PM »

It's the time Tony has been anxiously awaiting - hazzuh!

« Reply #287 on: January 27, 2015, 02:24:27 PM »

It's the time Tony has been anxiously awaiting - hazzuh!
Be safe, my friend.

« Reply #288 on: January 27, 2015, 02:25:54 PM »

Is it bad if I make myself a martini in the middle of the day when I'm supposed to be "working from home"?

« Reply #289 on: January 27, 2015, 02:29:18 PM »

Is it bad if I make myself a martini in the middle of the day when I'm supposed to be "working from home"?
That depends.  Are you actually working, or just loafing on the company's dime and blaming it on the weather?

If it's the latter, good for you.  Shake 'em up.

« Reply #290 on: January 27, 2015, 02:29:25 PM »

Are we all back up and running?  Sorry about that, folks.  That's the problem with hosting a site on a shared server.  I won't complain though.  Almost 8 months and that was the real first glitch we got.
I was gonna say something, but thought maybe it was just me. Took me about 5 minutes to get it to load, finally.
I'm just glad we got it back up and running before hazzuh time.   ;)
LALTS!

« Reply #291 on: January 27, 2015, 02:29:49 PM »

Are we all back up and running?  Sorry about that, folks.  That's the problem with hosting a site on a shared server.  I won't complain though.  Almost 8 months and that was the real first glitch we got.
Yeah I was wondering what you were doing behind the scenes ;)
I wasn't doing shit.  A number of sites besides this one experienced an outage too.  It happens.
Suurrreee, just blame the other guy ;)

« Reply #292 on: January 27, 2015, 02:30:07 PM »

It's the time Tony has been anxiously awaiting - hazzuh!
Later Dave!

« Reply #293 on: January 27, 2015, 02:30:27 PM »

Is it bad if I make myself a martini in the middle of the day when I'm supposed to be "working from home"?
Light up a cigar too!

« Reply #294 on: January 27, 2015, 02:30:53 PM »

Are we all back up and running?  Sorry about that, folks.  That's the problem with hosting a site on a shared server.  I won't complain though.  Almost 8 months and that was the real first glitch we got.
Yeah I was wondering what you were doing behind the scenes ;)
I wasn't doing shit.  A number of sites besides this one experienced an outage too.  It happens.
North Koreans!!
Don't blame them, we all know it was Obama!   ;D

« Reply #295 on: January 27, 2015, 02:37:07 PM »

Is it bad if I make myself a martini in the middle of the day when I'm supposed to be "working from home"?
Never had a problem with that concept when I work at home.

« Reply #296 on: January 27, 2015, 02:37:07 PM »

Is it bad if I make myself a martini in the middle of the day when I'm supposed to be "working from home"?
That depends.  Are you actually working, or just loafing on the company's dime and blaming it on the weather?

If it's the latter, good for you.  Shake 'em up.
No, I'm actually working.  The morning was crazy but things have eased up a bit.  Plus the Mrs put the kibosh on the drinking during the day.  She's concerned that I'm drinking too much.  BITCH!

« Reply #297 on: January 27, 2015, 02:37:50 PM »

Are we all back up and running?  Sorry about that, folks.  That's the problem with hosting a site on a shared server.  I won't complain though.  Almost 8 months and that was the real first glitch we got.
Yeah I was wondering what you were doing behind the scenes ;)
I wasn't doing shit.  A number of sites besides this one experienced an outage too.  It happens.
North Koreans!!
Don't blame them, we all know it was Obama!   ;D
Is there a difference?

« Reply #298 on: January 27, 2015, 02:39:15 PM »

Are we all back up and running?  Sorry about that, folks.  That's the problem with hosting a site on a shared server.  I won't complain though.  Almost 8 months and that was the real first glitch we got.
Yeah I was wondering what you were doing behind the scenes ;)
I wasn't doing shit.  A number of sites besides this one experienced an outage too.  It happens.
We already knew you were not doing shit.

« Reply #299 on: January 27, 2015, 02:40:25 PM »

Are we all back up and running?  Sorry about that, folks.  That's the problem with hosting a site on a shared server.  I won't complain though.  Almost 8 months and that was the real first glitch we got.
Yeah I was wondering what you were doing behind the scenes ;)
I wasn't doing shit.  A number of sites besides this one experienced an outage too.  It happens.
North Koreans!!
Don't blame them, we all know it was Obama!   ;D
Is there a difference?
Just had to throw that one in for Dave :)