« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2015, 01:19:33 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
Just FYI, try to avoid Friday, that's LTG's day.  Where is that post-whoring bastige, anyway?

« Reply #241 on: January 27, 2015, 01:19:34 PM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
Mustard?  You're supposed to have ketchup with eggs!
My wife does that, I don't eat ketchup...Mustard or bust!
Hear hear!  Spicy mustard, too, not the bright yellow crap.
Agreed, that's my first choice.  It's a Texas-thing I've noticed.  Northerners love their ketchup while Texans love their mustard.

« Reply #242 on: January 27, 2015, 01:19:45 PM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
Mustard?  You're supposed to have ketchup with eggs!

Both of those are gross.  Go with some Sriracha.
With avocado slices and quinoa?

« Reply #243 on: January 27, 2015, 01:20:13 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
Just FYI, try to avoid Friday, that's LTG's day.  Where is that post-whoring bastige, anyway?
I'm sure everyone here would recommend that I buy Tuesday tickets and GFM in the store by myself :)

« Reply #244 on: January 27, 2015, 01:22:58 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
What airport would you use?  I could probably get you a flight...

« Reply #245 on: January 27, 2015, 01:23:50 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
Just FYI, try to avoid Friday, that's LTG's day.  Where is that post-whoring bastige, anyway?
I'm sure everyone here would recommend that I buy Tuesday tickets and GFM in the store by myself :)
Hanging out in the Superstore or Hamburg is not a bad thing.

« Reply #246 on: January 27, 2015, 01:24:37 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
Just FYI, try to avoid Friday, that's LTG's day.  Where is that post-whoring bastige, anyway?
Looking like most of us are leaning to Friday this year.  What day you going Bean?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #247 on: January 27, 2015, 01:25:12 PM »

[...]

Ketchup is perfectly acceptable if you're six years old.

« Reply #248 on: January 27, 2015, 01:25:19 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
What airport would you use?  I could probably get you a flight...
FAR

« Reply #249 on: January 27, 2015, 01:25:23 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
Just FYI, try to avoid Friday, that's LTG's day.  Where is that post-whoring bastige, anyway?
He'll be here for a quick hazzuh and then he'll be gone until tomorrow.

« Reply #250 on: January 27, 2015, 01:26:25 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
Just FYI, try to avoid Friday, that's LTG's day.  Where is that post-whoring bastige, anyway?
I'm sure everyone here would recommend that I buy Tuesday tickets and GFM in the store by myself :)
Hanging out in the Superstore or Hamburg is not a bad thing.
I've actually always wanted to go and check those stores out - never been to a big cigar shop from one of the giant companies: Holts, CI/Ccom, Smoke Inn, Corona Cigar, etc.

« Reply #251 on: January 27, 2015, 01:26:54 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
Just FYI, try to avoid Friday, that's LTG's day.  Where is that post-whoring bastige, anyway?
He'll be here for a quick hazzuh and then he'll be gone until tomorrow.
That Bastige!

« Reply #252 on: January 27, 2015, 01:26:59 PM »

[...]

You can make fun of the left coasters all you want but I'm with Joe on the sriracha.  I always use it on my eggs.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #253 on: January 27, 2015, 01:27:55 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
Just FYI, try to avoid Friday, that's LTG's day.  Where is that post-whoring bastige, anyway?
I'm sure everyone here would recommend that I buy Tuesday tickets and GFM in the store by myself :)
Hanging out in the Superstore or Hamburg is not a bad thing.
I've actually always wanted to go and check those stores out - never been to a big cigar shop from one of the giant companies: Holts, CI/Ccom, Smoke Inn, Corona Cigar, etc.

Only 'big' one I've ever been to was the Cuban Crafters store in Daytona.  Not as impressive as I thought it'd be, though it wasn't their main warehouse.  That said, if I could pick one to visit I think I'd go with Tampa Humidor.

« Reply #254 on: January 27, 2015, 01:28:05 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!
Just FYI, try to avoid Friday, that's LTG's day.  Where is that post-whoring bastige, anyway?
He'll be here for a quick hazzuh and then he'll be gone until tomorrow.
I was reading. This is what I do on my lunch break, which I take late in my day. Usually why I disappear this time of the day.