« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2015, 12:49:05 PM »

« Reply #226 on: January 27, 2015, 12:49:37 PM »

LMFAO - National Weather Service to evaluate work after missed call

 National Weather Service to evaluate work after missed callMore>>

MYFOXNY.COM/AP - A National Weather Service official says the agency will evaluate its storm modeling after a storm that was predicted to dump a foot or more of snow on many parts of New Jersey and the Philadelphia region delivered far less than that.

"You made a lot of tough decisions expecting us to get it right, and we didn't. Once again, I'm sorry," said meteorologist Gary Szatkowski of the NWS

« Reply #227 on: January 27, 2015, 12:49:50 PM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
TWSS.  (sorry, couldn't hold back, had to let 'er rip (TWHS))
Cheating if you have to set up your own punchlines.
No, man, that was a twofer.  My juvenile humor gene is particularly active today.  Or perhaps my show-some-restraint gene is particularly inactive today.
Somewhat typical yellowstar behavior model.
Just representin'

« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2015, 12:57:30 PM »

Meatloaf was good, had 1 piece of that...friend egg sammich had bacon and cheese, so that was a good with a little hot sauce...followed with some apple crisp for dessert.

« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2015, 12:58:34 PM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
Mustard?  You're supposed to have ketchup with eggs!

« Reply #230 on: January 27, 2015, 01:01:00 PM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
Mustard?  You're supposed to have ketchup with eggs!
My wife does that, I don't eat ketchup...Mustard or bust!

« Reply #231 on: January 27, 2015, 01:06:55 PM »

Mayor must be stuck in the snow.

Wasn't the snow as much as the workaference.  But you post whores were sure busy.  What'd I miss?

« Reply #232 on: January 27, 2015, 01:10:33 PM »

Meatloaf was good, had 1 piece of that...friend egg sammich had bacon and cheese, so that was a good with a little hot sauce...followed with some apple crisp for dessert.
A friend sandwich sounds ok, but I could go for a girlfriend sandwich even better - Mmmm!  We used to call playing that, hiding the huevos.

« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2015, 01:12:58 PM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
Mustard?  You're supposed to have ketchup with eggs!
My wife does that, I don't eat ketchup...Mustard or bust!
One more reason I like your wife more.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #234 on: January 27, 2015, 01:13:00 PM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
Mustard?  You're supposed to have ketchup with eggs!

Both of those are gross.  Go with some Sriracha.

« Reply #235 on: January 27, 2015, 01:13:40 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?

« Reply #236 on: January 27, 2015, 01:14:59 PM »

[...]
Ugh, ketchup is just disgusting - I don't actively use it on anything.  Her whole family is like that, my family is like mine - maybe it's genetics  :D

« Reply #237 on: January 27, 2015, 01:15:42 PM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
Mustard?  You're supposed to have ketchup with eggs!

Both of those are gross.  Go with some Sriracha.
Siracha is good stuff, Chalula is my #1 that I use if I want a 'hot sauce'

« Reply #238 on: January 27, 2015, 01:16:24 PM »

So did you preregister for Cfest YellowStar?
No, might start a kickstarter campaign for some tickets - would be like a 'make-a-wish' thing to see all you fine gents in person!

« Reply #239 on: January 27, 2015, 01:17:01 PM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
Mustard?  You're supposed to have ketchup with eggs!
My wife does that, I don't eat ketchup...Mustard or bust!
Hear hear!  Spicy mustard, too, not the bright yellow crap.