CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: 1/27/2015  (Read 42204 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/27/2015
« Reply #195 on: January 27, 2015, 11:13:13 AM »

this is where I'm going after lunch:

http://withlacoocheegulfpreserve.com/

http://www.yankeetownfl.govoffice2.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7B5D4F5275-C404-4F83-8F1C-5216B4213117%7D&DE=%7B795643E8-EE9D-4558-B978-312F581791F2%7D
Looks like a neat place, make sure you use the stairmaster at least 5 times!   Most of all though be careful so you don't become lunch!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #196 on: January 27, 2015, 11:14:14 AM »

dwgbryant

« Reply #197 on: January 27, 2015, 11:14:21 AM »

Don't they hang cattle rustlers anymore?

A Waterloo man has been charged by New York State Police with grand larceny in the theft of 10 Black Angus steers from a farm in Lodi.
 On 01/21/2015, State Police Waterloo charged 27-year-old Town of Waterloo resident, Harvey Miller, with Grand Larceny in the 3rd degree. The charge alleges that on the same date, Miller stole 10 Black Angus steers from Rosenkrans Farms located in the Town of Lodi.
Miller was arraigned by Town of Covert Judge Eileen Schmidt. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #198 on: January 27, 2015, 11:15:43 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Interesting had never heard of it.  South of the river and I rarely venture down there to Commie Hippie Town.  Looks good though.
Well, they are commie-hippie donuts after all.
Morning one and all, from the center of Snowmeggedan!   Long island got most of the snow..  Hardly any here, but all roads were closed, all mass transit suspended. ??? if there was 4 inches out there there was a lot. 2 to 3 feet forecasted, storm decided to go offshore, by 50 miles.
In other words, we get to call all you east-coasters pussies, right? I mean, turnabout is fair play...

Morning, muchachos. The one time I really wanted the jam to repeat something - Cuarentas - it doesn't. Commie bastiges. Fuckemall anyway.
Sorry about that Raz, hopefully they'll be back soon.
Yeah, chit happens.  Probably was best not to spend the money anyway.  Gonna have to order some more Cubans soon.

Try calling and see if they'll still offer them to you at Jam pricing.  And if they won't, try the guys at Cigar.com.  I'm sure one of those two will work out.
Yeah, I'm sure I could get the price, but I'm doubtful about the free shipping.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #199 on: January 27, 2015, 11:16:17 AM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #200 on: January 27, 2015, 11:16:19 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Interesting had never heard of it.  South of the river and I rarely venture down there to Commie Hippie Town.  Looks good though.
Well, they are commie-hippie donuts after all.
Morning one and all, from the center of Snowmeggedan!   Long island got most of the snow..  Hardly any here, but all roads were closed, all mass transit suspended. ??? if there was 4 inches out there there was a lot. 2 to 3 feet forecasted, storm decided to go offshore, by 50 miles.
In other words, we get to call all you east-coasters pussies, right? I mean, turnabout is fair play...

Morning, muchachos. The one time I really wanted the jam to repeat something - Cuarentas - it doesn't. Commie bastiges. Fuckemall anyway.
Sorry about that Raz, hopefully they'll be back soon.
Yeah, chit happens.  Probably was best not to spend the money anyway.  Gonna have to order some more Cubans soon.

Try calling and see if they'll still offer them to you at Jam pricing.  And if they won't, try the guys at Cigar.com.  I'm sure one of those two will work out.
Yeah, I'm sure I could get the price, but I'm doubtful about the free shipping.

Cigar.com usually includes free shipping with their matching offers.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #201 on: January 27, 2015, 11:30:30 AM »

Where is the lunch menu CG???  We need to get you an SOP established for that chore.
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Grilled Fried Egg Sandwich w/ Bacon
   Meatloaf

dwgbryant

« Reply #202 on: January 27, 2015, 11:31:11 AM »

guess I'll pack my lunch and head out now, looks like everyone got busy.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #203 on: January 27, 2015, 11:34:34 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #204 on: January 27, 2015, 11:36:59 AM »

Yeah, workaference kicking in hard this morning, dammit.  Have a pleasant walkabout, Deano.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #205 on: January 27, 2015, 11:39:03 AM »

Enjoy your time in the jungle!  Sounds like fun I wish i was there and not sitting here in this fuk'n office

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #206 on: January 27, 2015, 11:40:16 AM »

Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.  Nice day to walk though so pizza is an option for me.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #207 on: January 27, 2015, 11:41:28 AM »

Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.

Threebean

« Reply #208 on: January 27, 2015, 11:47:32 AM »

Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Meatloaf
Oh man that is a heartburn menu there, whoo not much but the old reliable deli sandwich to fall back on for me.  Tuesday Hot Dog Day at 7-11 for me I think.
Love me a fried egg sammich with mustard :)  Probably get a slice of meatloaf as well, he does make a good loaf of meat.
TWSS.  (sorry, couldn't hold back, had to let 'er rip (TWHS))

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #209 on: January 27, 2015, 11:57:45 AM »

Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Cream of Potato
   Salad Bar
   Soup  Cream of Potato
        Salad Bar
   Meatloaf
TWSS.  (sorry, couldn't hold back, had to let 'er rip (TWHS))
Open the floodgates, haha - I am still thinking about Tony and his 6" comment, hope that doesn't come up again. 
Funny story, was eherfing with emmmmmWeber and his dad was over.  Mike makes some comment about 'being 12" deep', his dad burns him with 'was that on the 3rd or 4th try?'...EPIC.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25