« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2015, 09:57:13 AM »

Ok, meeting time.

« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2015, 09:57:52 AM »

Purpfish has his surgery tomorrow.... he should be here getting rid of his anxiety.
Or at least taking out his frustration...
Maybe he's busy doing that on the wife right now.
You mean yelling at her for leaving dishes in the sink?  ;D
Whatever foreplay works.

« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2015, 09:57:59 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Never heard of it, but the location might as well be in another state from where I am on the north side.  TxDave is a lot closer.

« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2015, 09:58:47 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Never heard of it, but the location might as well be in another state from where I am on the north side.  TxDave is a lot closer.
But damn, they do look good. http://gourdoughs.com/events/gourdoughs-doughnuts

« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2015, 10:00:44 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Never heard of it, but the location might as well be in another state from where I am on the north side.  TxDave is a lot closer.
But damn, they do look good. http://gourdoughs.com/events/gourdoughs-doughnuts
If we can't eat 'em, at least we can enjoy reading.   Donut Porn.

« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2015, 10:02:42 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Never heard of it, but the location might as well be in another state from where I am on the north side.  TxDave is a lot closer.
Not quite the must do destination as is a whiskey distiller...

« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2015, 10:04:17 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Interesting had never heard of it.  South of the river and I rarely venture down there to Commie Hippie Town.  Looks good though.

« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2015, 10:06:30 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Never heard of it, but the location might as well be in another state from where I am on the north side.  TxDave is a lot closer.
But damn, they do look good. http://gourdoughs.com/events/gourdoughs-doughnuts
If we can't eat 'em, at least we can enjoy reading.   Donut Porn.
Oh yeah Woody in the Making looking at the web site.

« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2015, 10:07:07 AM »

Morning Fish

« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2015, 10:13:10 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Interesting had never heard of it.  South of the river and I rarely venture down there to Commie Hippie Town.  Looks good though.
Well, they are commie-hippie donuts after all.

« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2015, 10:21:27 AM »

« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2015, 10:27:43 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Interesting had never heard of it.  South of the river and I rarely venture down there to Commie Hippie Town.  Looks good though.
Well, they are commie-hippie donuts after all.
Morning one and all, from the center of Snowmeggedan!   Long island got most of the snow..  Hardly any here, but all roads were closed, all mass transit suspended. ??? if there was 4 inches out there there was a lot. 2 to 3 feet forecasted, storm decided to go offshore, by 50 miles.

« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2015, 10:33:54 AM »

Morning Snow Flip

« Reply #178 on: January 27, 2015, 10:35:14 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
Interesting had never heard of it.  South of the river and I rarely venture down there to Commie Hippie Town.  Looks good though.
Well, they are commie-hippie donuts after all.
Morning one and all, from the center of Snowmeggedan!   Long island got most of the snow..  Hardly any here, but all roads were closed, all mass transit suspended. ??? if there was 4 inches out there there was a lot. 2 to 3 feet forecasted, storm decided to go offshore, by 50 miles.
In other words, we get to call all you east-coasters pussies, right? I mean, turnabout is fair play...

Morning, muchachos. The one time I really wanted the jam to repeat something - Cuarentas - it doesn't. Commie bastiges. Fuckemall anyway.

« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2015, 10:40:57 AM »

[...]

  like me them CLE's  8)