« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2015, 09:45:37 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.
Yeah, where are those guys at!  Dad wasn't drinking yesterday was he?
Blueballs is doctor prepping he claims.  IE sleeping in and fuk'n off.
We should get some Bieber fans to wish him well for the operation!  WE LOVE YOU BIEBS!
Let's not get fukkin' carried away.
Anything to help a fellow brother!
http://www.123greetings.com/general/getwell/

« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2015, 09:46:32 AM »

Purpfish has his surgery tomorrow.... he should be here getting rid of his anxiety.
Or at least taking out his frustration...
Maybe he's busy doing that on the wife right now.
Give her the guilt trip 'this could be my last time if things don't go well, better make it count'

« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2015, 09:46:57 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
Goin pretty good - just fueling up on some coffee, fuckin Tuesdays!   ;D  Survivin the 'blizzard'?
I never actually saw any heavy snow fall.  But there are another 6+ inches out there.  Gonna go inspect it now.
I'll refrain from making jokes about penis sizes today with all of these 'inch' references :)
Really shootin' for the moon today, aren't you?
Step 1: Set Goal
Step 2: View Results :)
You will never demonstate leadership success with that plan.

Step 1:  Make up results
Step 2:  Set goal below results from step 1
Step 3:  Take credit for exceeding expectations along with everyone else's results
Step 4;   Make sure to tell everybody how exceptional you are
I prefer:

Phase 1: Underpants
Phase 2:
Phase 3: Profit
Haha, the final step is always PROFIT!
Nope, don't matter anymore as long as you followed the SOP and had a process with goals..... just blame it on somebody else and show a huge profit plan for next year.
LOL!  Fuckin SOPs - my dad's previous job was the owner of the SOP and our Store Process, so I lived with that shit for yeeeeeeeeaaaaaars.  Blame it on SOX and pay the fine - fuck it!
They tell me all the time around here "you did not follow the SOP" and I say back "yeah, but I got it done and it worked which would have never happened following the SOP, oh yeah and by the way what does the SOP say anyway".
The difference is SOP that are written properly are beneficial, SOP's written "because we have to have an SOP" are usually the problem.
Yep.  Amazing how much copy and paste goes on without any real thought put into them.  I deal with that schitt a lot.  Ask "why is this, it makes no sense" and you get "because it's our SOP".

« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2015, 09:47:50 AM »

Good morning fellas! Working from home thanks to this big false-positive storm, I'll take it though...best possible outcome

« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2015, 09:48:39 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.
Yeah, where are those guys at!  Dad wasn't drinking yesterday was he?
Blueballs is doctor prepping he claims.  IE sleeping in and fuk'n off.
We should get some Bieber fans to wish him well for the operation!  WE LOVE YOU BIEBS!
Let's not get fukkin' carried away.
Anything to help a fellow brother!
http://www.123greetings.com/general/getwell/
Get well, get well soon, we hope you do get well!

« Reply #155 on: January 27, 2015, 09:49:58 AM »

Hey Purp!  You take Golfin' Dave's advice?

« Reply #156 on: January 27, 2015, 09:50:27 AM »

Good morning fellas! Working from home thanks to this big false-positive storm, I'll take it though...best possible outcome
Mornin Scott!

« Reply #157 on: January 27, 2015, 09:51:16 AM »

Alphabet is particularly sucky this week.  Perdomo Champagne at $40 isn't bad as they've be at $50 lately.

« Reply #158 on: January 27, 2015, 09:53:39 AM »

Purpfish has his surgery tomorrow.... he should be here getting rid of his anxiety.
Or at least taking out his frustration...
Maybe he's busy doing that on the wife right now.
You mean yelling at her for leaving dishes in the sink?  ;D

« Reply #159 on: January 27, 2015, 09:54:19 AM »

Alphabet is particularly sucky this week.  Perdomo Champagne at $40 isn't bad as they've be at $50 lately.
Indeed.  Tempted by the sis email this morning, Nica Rustica El Brujito (6"x52) - mazo of 25 - $99.99 w/free shipping!

« Reply #160 on: January 27, 2015, 09:54:26 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/

« Reply #161 on: January 27, 2015, 09:54:51 AM »

Hey Purp!  You take Golfin' Dave's advice?
Yeah but that only took 45 seconds

« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2015, 09:55:24 AM »

Purpfish has his surgery tomorrow.... he should be here getting rid of his anxiety.
Or at least taking out his frustration...
Maybe he's busy doing that on the wife right now.
You mean yelling at her for leaving dishes in the sink?  ;D
God I hate that, too!  Results in double-handling. Warden's don't get process efficiency.

« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2015, 09:57:00 AM »

Donuts!  Here's one for the Mayor when he gets back in.  I see there is one in Austin and Cleveland for the BOTLs to report on.
http://experience.usatoday.com/weekend/story/lifestyle/2014/05/29/10-best-donut-shops-usa/9721439/
False - best donuts in town are from Jack Frost. Unbelievable stuff.

« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2015, 09:57:06 AM »

Purpfish has his surgery tomorrow.... he should be here getting rid of his anxiety.
Or at least taking out his frustration...
Maybe he's busy doing that on the wife right now.
You mean yelling at her for leaving dishes in the sink?  ;D
ATTA BOY!    8)