« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2015, 09:14:02 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
Goin pretty good - just fueling up on some coffee, fuckin Tuesdays!   ;D  Survivin the 'blizzard'?
I never actually saw any heavy snow fall.  But there are another 6+ inches out there.  Gonna go inspect it now.
I'll refrain from making jokes about penis sizes today with all of these 'inch' references :)
Really shootin' for the moon today, aren't you?
Step 1: Set Goal
Step 2: View Results :)
You will never demonstate leadership success with that plan.

Step 1:  Make up results
Step 2:  Set goal below results from step 1
Step 3:  Take credit for exceeding expectations along with everyone else's results
Step 4;   Make sure to tell everybody how exceptional you are
I prefer:

Phase 1: Underpants
Phase 2:
Phase 3: Profit
Haha, the final step is always PROFIT!
Nope, don't matter anymore as long as you followed the SOP and had a process with goals..... just blame it on somebody else and show a huge profit plan for next year.
LOL!  Fuckin SOPs - my dad's previous job was the owner of the SOP and our Store Process, so I lived with that shit for yeeeeeeeeaaaaaars.  Blame it on SOX and pay the fine - fuck it!
They tell me all the time around here "you did not follow the SOP" and I say back "yeah, but I got it done and it worked which would have never happened following the SOP, oh yeah and by the way what does the SOP say anyway".
The difference is SOP that are written properly are beneficial, SOP's written "because we have to have an SOP" are usually the problem.
Exactly - every process needs an owner, responsibility, etc...soo many are 'just because' and that shit never works.  SOX is such a fucking waste of oxygen it's hard to say the acronym without puking.  Fuckin commies ruined it forever!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2015, 09:17:16 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.

« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2015, 09:20:09 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.
Yeah, where are those guys at!  Dad wasn't drinking yesterday was he?

« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2015, 09:22:59 AM »

[...]

We only have the 2nd kind around here.  Never had any until about 5 years ago then they said oh we got to hav SOP's so write some up.......

« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2015, 09:23:59 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.
Yeah, where are those guys at!  Dad wasn't drinking yesterday was he?
Blueballs is doctor prepping he claims.  IE sleeping in and fuk'n off.

« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2015, 09:24:27 AM »

Purpfish has his surgery tomorrow.... he should be here getting rid of his anxiety.

« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2015, 09:25:11 AM »

Purpfish has his surgery tomorrow.... he should be here getting rid of his anxiety.
Or at least taking out his frustration...

« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2015, 09:25:50 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.
Yeah, where are those guys at!  Dad wasn't drinking yesterday was he?
Blueballs is doctor prepping he claims.  IE sleeping in and fuk'n off.
We should get some Bieber fans to wish him well for the operation!  WE LOVE YOU BIEBS!

« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2015, 09:26:22 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.
Yeah, where are those guys at!  Dad wasn't drinking yesterday was he?
Blueballs is doctor prepping he claims.  IE sleeping in and fuk'n off.
Enemas?

« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2015, 09:27:02 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.
Yeah, where are those guys at!  Dad wasn't drinking yesterday was he?
Blueballs is doctor prepping he claims.  IE sleeping in and fuk'n off.
We should get some Bieber fans to wish him well for the operation!  WE LOVE YOU BIEBS!
Let's not get fukkin' carried away.

« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2015, 09:30:38 AM »

Dumbass runs out of fuel over the Pacific Ocean, quite an as-puckering decent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weiK_EJs1Xw

« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2015, 09:31:14 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.
Yeah, where are those guys at!  Dad wasn't drinking yesterday was he?
Blueballs is doctor prepping he claims.  IE sleeping in and fuk'n off.
Enemas?
Would not be a trip to the hospital without those!

« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2015, 09:33:41 AM »

Has anyone mentioned Cigars today?  We still smoking around here?    I had a Padron 3000 yesterday, bought some of those sampler boxes they been offering.  Not a super great deal but a nice twist from the norm at a low entry price.  Even the cheap Padron's are pretty damn good.

« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2015, 09:38:58 AM »

about time for Dad to chime in isn't it?
........... and blueballs.
Yeah, where are those guys at!  Dad wasn't drinking yesterday was he?
Blueballs is doctor prepping he claims.  IE sleeping in and fuk'n off.
We should get some Bieber fans to wish him well for the operation!  WE LOVE YOU BIEBS!
Let's not get fukkin' carried away.
Anything to help a fellow brother!

« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2015, 09:45:18 AM »

Purpfish has his surgery tomorrow.... he should be here getting rid of his anxiety.
Or at least taking out his frustration...
Maybe he's busy doing that on the wife right now.