CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: 1/27/2015  (Read 42222 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 1/27/2015
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2015, 08:57:54 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
Goin pretty good - just fueling up on some coffee, fuckin Tuesdays!   ;D  Survivin the 'blizzard'?
I never actually saw any heavy snow fall.  But there are another 6+ inches out there.  Gonna go inspect it now.
I'll refrain from making jokes about penis sizes today with all of these 'inch' references :)
Poor kid has such an inferiority complex bantering amongst the trees.  We don't think any less of you Yellow Star.
Sorry Mr. White Whale

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2015, 08:58:51 AM »

Oh wait.."Winter Storm Juno pulls its punches: Snow totals won't be as bad as forecast".  You mean those media types exaggerated?  No way!
I'll cut them some slack with this one.  Nor'easters are notorious for changing significantly by the center of the storm moving as little as 50 miles or so either way.
AWWWWWWWW, such a kind hearted man to forgive the bastiges.
Yea, just an old softie, but I still don't forgive commies!
Now he throws in a comment about an old softie to go with the inch references.  These slow pitches are getting tough to resist.
Such restraint, and on a Tuesday at that.
When the dam breaks it's gonna be a riot!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2015, 08:58:57 AM »

Oh wait.."Winter Storm Juno pulls its punches: Snow totals won't be as bad as forecast".  You mean those media types exaggerated?  No way!
I'll cut them some slack with this one.  Nor'easters are notorious for changing significantly by the center of the storm moving as little as 50 miles or so either way.
AWWWWWWWW, such a kind hearted man to forgive the bastiges.
Yea, just an old softie, but I still don't forgive commies!
Now he throws in a comment about an old softie to go with the inch references.  These slow pitches are getting tough to resist.
But now give him some credit - he never claimed she "got IT up" only claimed she woke Him up.
I don't see how that makes it better.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2015, 08:59:13 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
Goin pretty good - just fueling up on some coffee, fuckin Tuesdays!   ;D  Survivin the 'blizzard'?
I never actually saw any heavy snow fall.  But there are another 6+ inches out there.  Gonna go inspect it now.
I'll refrain from making jokes about penis sizes today with all of these 'inch' references :)
Really shootin' for the moon today, aren't you?
Step 1: Set Goal
Step 2: View Results :)
You will never demonstate leadership success with that plan.

Step 1:  Make up results
Step 2:  Set goal below results from step 1
Step 3:  Take credit for exceeding expectations along with everyone else's results
Step 4;   Make sure to tell everybody how exceptional you are
I prefer:

Phase 1: Underpants
Phase 2:
Phase 3: Profit

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2015, 08:59:30 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
Poor kid has such an inferiority complex bantering amongst the trees.  We don't think any less of you Yellow Star.
Sorry Mr. White Whale
Just call me Mr. Moby

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2015, 09:00:29 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?

Step 3:  Take credit for exceeding expectations along with everyone else's results
I prefer:

Phase 2:
Haha, the final step is always PROFIT!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2015, 09:00:36 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
NOOO it is Taquito Tuesday
Just had a lovely Jimmy Dean croissant breakfast sammich - love those little fuckers
Dammit, I'd run out for a breakfast taco if the traffic didn't suck so bad right now.
Can't find any decent breakfast tacos downtown anymore.  Guy used to park around in an old pickup with a propane fired oven in the back and he had great ones for many years but he has dissap peared.   

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2015, 09:01:43 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?

I prefer:

Phase 2:
Nope, don't matter anymore as long as you followed the SOP and had a process with goals..... just blame it on somebody else and show a huge profit plan for next year.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2015, 09:04:17 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?

I prefer:

Phase 2:
Nope, don't matter anymore as long as you followed the SOP and had a process with goals..... just blame it on somebody else and show a huge profit plan for next year.
LOL!  Fuckin SOPs - my dad's previous job was the owner of the SOP and our Store Process, so I lived with that shit for yeeeeeeeeaaaaaars.  Blame it on SOX and pay the fine - fuck it!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2015, 09:08:24 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?

I prefer:

Phase 2:
LOL!  Fuckin SOPs - my dad's previous job was the owner of the SOP and our Store Process, so I lived with that shit for yeeeeeeeeaaaaaars.  Blame it on SOX and pay the fine - fuck it!
They tell me all the time around here "you did not follow the SOP" and I say back "yeah, but I got it done and it worked which would have never happened following the SOP, oh yeah and by the way what does the SOP say anyway".

Threebean

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2015, 09:08:56 AM »

Still worked out for you Bean.  You wouldn't have wanted to deal with getting around here today and tomorrow.
No argument from me.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2015, 09:09:37 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?

I prefer:

Phase 2:
Hey don't go hatin' on SOP's....that's my life.  Now I'm talking real SOP's here and not that sad copycat SOX shit.

dwgbryant

« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2015, 09:11:26 AM »

Hiya Deano.  Wifi ok today?
not really, working between 2 different routers just to keep a signal.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2015, 09:11:50 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?

I prefer:

Phase 2:
They tell me all the time around here "you did not follow the SOP" and I say back "yeah, but I got it done and it worked which would have never happened following the SOP, oh yeah and by the way what does the SOP say anyway".
The difference is SOP that are written properly are beneficial, SOP's written "because we have to have an SOP" are usually the problem.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2015, 09:12:39 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?

I prefer:

Phase 2:
So many are beyond outdated, full time job just keeping all the shit documented and correct with ops and financials...he was glad to get that behind him.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25