« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2015, 08:57:54 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
Goin pretty good - just fueling up on some coffee, fuckin Tuesdays!   ;D  Survivin the 'blizzard'?
I never actually saw any heavy snow fall.  But there are another 6+ inches out there.  Gonna go inspect it now.
I'll refrain from making jokes about penis sizes today with all of these 'inch' references :)
Poor kid has such an inferiority complex bantering amongst the trees.  We don't think any less of you Yellow Star.
Sorry Mr. White Whale

« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2015, 08:58:51 AM »

Oh wait.."Winter Storm Juno pulls its punches: Snow totals won't be as bad as forecast".  You mean those media types exaggerated?  No way!
I'll cut them some slack with this one.  Nor'easters are notorious for changing significantly by the center of the storm moving as little as 50 miles or so either way.
AWWWWWWWW, such a kind hearted man to forgive the bastiges.
Yea, just an old softie, but I still don't forgive commies!
Now he throws in a comment about an old softie to go with the inch references.  These slow pitches are getting tough to resist.
Such restraint, and on a Tuesday at that.
When the dam breaks it's gonna be a riot!

« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2015, 08:58:57 AM »

Oh wait.."Winter Storm Juno pulls its punches: Snow totals won't be as bad as forecast".  You mean those media types exaggerated?  No way!
I'll cut them some slack with this one.  Nor'easters are notorious for changing significantly by the center of the storm moving as little as 50 miles or so either way.
AWWWWWWWW, such a kind hearted man to forgive the bastiges.
Yea, just an old softie, but I still don't forgive commies!
Now he throws in a comment about an old softie to go with the inch references.  These slow pitches are getting tough to resist.
But now give him some credit - he never claimed she "got IT up" only claimed she woke Him up.
I don't see how that makes it better.

« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2015, 08:59:13 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
Goin pretty good - just fueling up on some coffee, fuckin Tuesdays!   ;D  Survivin the 'blizzard'?
I never actually saw any heavy snow fall.  But there are another 6+ inches out there.  Gonna go inspect it now.
I'll refrain from making jokes about penis sizes today with all of these 'inch' references :)
Really shootin' for the moon today, aren't you?
Step 1: Set Goal
Step 2: View Results :)
You will never demonstate leadership success with that plan.

Step 1:  Make up results
Step 2:  Set goal below results from step 1
Step 3:  Take credit for exceeding expectations along with everyone else's results
Step 4;   Make sure to tell everybody how exceptional you are
I prefer:

Phase 1: Underpants
Phase 2:
Phase 3: Profit

« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2015, 08:59:30 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
Goin pretty good - just fueling up on some coffee, fuckin Tuesdays!   ;D  Survivin the 'blizzard'?
I never actually saw any heavy snow fall.  But there are another 6+ inches out there.  Gonna go inspect it now.
I'll refrain from making jokes about penis sizes today with all of these 'inch' references :)
Poor kid has such an inferiority complex bantering amongst the trees.  We don't think any less of you Yellow Star.
Sorry Mr. White Whale
Just call me Mr. Moby

« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2015, 09:00:29 AM »

[...]

Haha, the final step is always PROFIT!

« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2015, 09:00:36 AM »

Good morning, folks.
Mornin Uncle T!
How goes it, Shaun?
Goin pretty good - just fueling up on some coffee, fuckin Tuesdays!   ;D  Survivin the 'blizzard'?
NOOO it is Taquito Tuesday
Just had a lovely Jimmy Dean croissant breakfast sammich - love those little fuckers
Dammit, I'd run out for a breakfast taco if the traffic didn't suck so bad right now.
Can't find any decent breakfast tacos downtown anymore.  Guy used to park around in an old pickup with a propane fired oven in the back and he had great ones for many years but he has dissap peared.

« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2015, 09:01:43 AM »

[...]

Nope, don't matter anymore as long as you followed the SOP and had a process with goals..... just blame it on somebody else and show a huge profit plan for next year.

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2015, 09:04:17 AM »

[...]

LOL!  Fuckin SOPs - my dad's previous job was the owner of the SOP and our Store Process, so I lived with that shit for yeeeeeeeeaaaaaars.  Blame it on SOX and pay the fine - fuck it!

« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2015, 09:08:24 AM »

[...]

They tell me all the time around here "you did not follow the SOP" and I say back "yeah, but I got it done and it worked which would have never happened following the SOP, oh yeah and by the way what does the SOP say anyway".

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2015, 09:08:56 AM »

Still worked out for you Bean.  You wouldn't have wanted to deal with getting around here today and tomorrow.
No argument from me.

« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2015, 09:09:37 AM »

[...]

Hey don't go hatin' on SOP's....that's my life.  Now I'm talking real SOP's here and not that sad copycat SOX shit.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2015, 09:11:26 AM »

Hiya Deano.  Wifi ok today?
not really, working between 2 different routers just to keep a signal.

« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2015, 09:11:50 AM »

[...]

The difference is SOP that are written properly are beneficial, SOP's written "because we have to have an SOP" are usually the problem.

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2015, 09:12:39 AM »

[...]

So many are beyond outdated, full time job just keeping all the shit documented and correct with ops and financials...he was glad to get that behind him.