« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2015, 08:09:51 AM »

Morning fellers.  And NJDave, who at this point probably looks like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining.
Morning Bean, how much snow you got up north there this morning?      Just a dusting of dew down here.

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2015, 08:11:41 AM »

Oh wait.."Winter Storm Juno pulls its punches: Snow totals won't be as bad as forecast".  You mean those media types exaggerated?  No way!
I'll cut them some slack with this one.  Nor'easters are notorious for changing significantly by the center of the storm moving as little as 50 miles or so either way.

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2015, 08:12:17 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning yellowstar!  Little lady get you up again?
Makin so much damn noise, ruining my ability to snooze the alarm a few times...sheesh!
Does she wear chain mail and armor to work?
Blowdryer, etc - typical female commie stuff
Fukk'n Blowdryers those commie bastard sob's need to be outlawed.   I hate all that damn noise!!!!!

« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2015, 08:12:30 AM »

Morning fellers.  And NJDave, who at this point probably looks like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining.
Probably looked like that before the snow...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2015, 08:14:03 AM »

Morning fellers.  And NJDave, who at this point probably looks like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining.
good morning Mark.
I sure don't miss that crap.

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2015, 08:14:07 AM »

Oh wait.."Winter Storm Juno pulls its punches: Snow totals won't be as bad as forecast".  You mean those media types exaggerated?  No way!
I'll cut them some slack with this one.  Nor'easters are notorious for changing significantly by the center of the storm moving as little as 50 miles or so either way.
We're quite used to the apocalyptic winter storm predictions down here, and 9/10 times they don't pan out.  The time to pay attention is tornado season.  Ya don't f'k around with those things.

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2015, 08:14:08 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning yellowstar!  Little lady get you up again?
Makin so much damn noise, ruining my ability to snooze the alarm a few times...sheesh!
Does she wear chain mail and armor to work?
Blowdryer, etc - typical female commie stuff
Fukk'n Blowdryers those commie bastard sob's need to be outlawed.   I hate all that damn noise!!!!!
AMEN!!!!

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2015, 08:14:35 AM »

Oh wait.."Winter Storm Juno pulls its punches: Snow totals won't be as bad as forecast".  You mean those media types exaggerated?  No way!
I'll cut them some slack with this one.  Nor'easters are notorious for changing significantly by the center of the storm moving as little as 50 miles or so either way.
AWWWWWWWW, such a kind hearted man to forgive the bastiges.

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2015, 08:14:47 AM »

Oh wait.."Winter Storm Juno pulls its punches: Snow totals won't be as bad as forecast".  You mean those media types exaggerated?  No way!
Say it ain't so!

« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2015, 08:15:20 AM »

Morning fellers.  And NJDave, who at this point probably looks like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining.
Morning Bean, how much snow you got up north there this morning?      Just a dusting of dew down here.
No dew that I noticed.  Expecting a downpour of sunshine with temps in the mid-70's, though, so prepare! (put on your short sleeve shirt)

« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2015, 08:16:57 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning yellowstar!  Little lady get you up again?
Makin so much damn noise, ruining my ability to snooze the alarm a few times...sheesh!
Does she wear chain mail and armor to work?
Blowdryer, etc - typical female commie stuff
Fukk'n Blowdryers those commie bastard sob's need to be outlawed.   I hate all that damn noise!!!!!
AMEN!!!!
They are really man-hater equipment placed here by the feminazi's.

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2015, 08:17:48 AM »

Morning fellers.  And NJDave, who at this point probably looks like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining.
Morning Bean, how much snow you got up north there this morning?      Just a dusting of dew down here.
No dew that I noticed.  Expecting a downpour of sunshine with temps in the mid-70's, though, so prepare! (put on your short sleeve shirt)
Yeah, I will forgive those nice weather people if it might accidentally bump 80.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2015, 08:20:52 AM »

Morning fellers.  And NJDave, who at this point probably looks like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining.
Morning Bean, how much snow you got up north there this morning?      Just a dusting of dew down here.
No dew that I noticed.  Expecting a downpour of sunshine with temps in the mid-70's, though, so prepare! (put on your short sleeve shirt)
39 sunny degrees here with temps hitting mid 60's.

« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2015, 08:22:06 AM »

Morning fellers.  And NJDave, who at this point probably looks like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining.
Morning Bean, how much snow you got up north there this morning?      Just a dusting of dew down here.
No dew that I noticed.  Expecting a downpour of sunshine with temps in the mid-70's, though, so prepare! (put on your short sleeve shirt)
39 sunny degrees here with temps hitting mid 60's.
Got any snow or blizzard like conditions?

« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2015, 08:22:56 AM »

So what is on the packed agenda today Dean?   Cigars, Coffee, Golf, lunch, nap and what else?