Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

« Reply #345 on: January 26, 2015, 09:01:41 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
I have seen positive comments about these Immortals but think I'll wait for a price decline (insert cheap bastard comment here).
Agree with that approach Bean.  I think they're pretty good.  Nice medium cigar with good spice and a bit of pepper.  What Virtue should have been.
Never was much of an early adopter.  That's what we have you for.  ;)
Somebody has to take point.
When it comes to cigars you sure enough do a damn good job of it for us.
The pressure!

« Reply #346 on: January 26, 2015, 09:01:58 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
I have seen positive comments about these Immortals but think I'll wait for a price decline (insert cheap bastard comment here).
Agree with that approach Bean.  I think they're pretty good.  Nice medium cigar with good spice and a bit of pepper.  What Virtue should have been.
Never was much of an early adopter.  That's what we have you for.  ;)
Somebody has to take point.
When it comes to cigars you sure enough do a damn good job of it for us.
Hear, hear!

« Reply #347 on: January 26, 2015, 09:08:44 PM »

Talking about new cigars, have you tried the EPC Connecticut Reserve yet?  If not, put it on your to do list!

« Reply #348 on: January 26, 2015, 09:10:18 PM »

Talking about new cigars, have you tried the EPC Connecticut Reserve yet?  If not, put it on your to do list!
Could use some more connies in the stable, will keep an eye out for it.

« Reply #349 on: January 26, 2015, 09:33:21 PM »

Talking about new cigars, have you tried the EPC Connecticut Reserve yet?  If not, put it on your to do list!
Could use some more connies in the stable, will keep an eye out for it.
Yeah, me too, though I am eyeing a box of CLE Connie's on the Famous auction site. I love those.

« Reply #350 on: January 26, 2015, 09:38:30 PM »

Talking about new cigars, have you tried the EPC Connecticut Reserve yet?  If not, put it on your to do list!
Could use some more connies in the stable, will keep an eye out for it.
That one isn't your ordinary connie, excellent cigar there

« Reply #351 on: January 26, 2015, 09:42:21 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Chip, you home yet? something lit?
Ssshhh, don't tell the warden but I did enjoy a OOO. Trying to not inhale is tough but I am getting better.
Whoa...you inhale cigar smoke?  Crikey. I'm not certain whether that makes you a better or worse man than I. ;-)

Afternoon, Chip.  How you feeling lately?
Getting stronger every day but I seriously think my problems don't even compare to what you have gone through and still going through.
Ehhh, we've all got our crosses to bear.  I'm improving day by day...and I'm not dead or paralyzed.

Got worked on by the female physical therapist today.  She's cute in an athletic sort of way - a former collegiate softball player.  But not busty as some were speculating here. ;-)
Sounds like a lesbian to me.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  By chance does she drive a Subaru?

« Reply #352 on: January 26, 2015, 09:44:34 PM »

Talking about new cigars, have you tried the EPC Connecticut Reserve yet?  If not, put it on your to do list!
Could use some more connies in the stable, will keep an eye out for it.
That one isn't your ordinary connie, excellent cigar there
+1   I wouldn't have suspected it was a connie.  Thought it was a light skinned Hababo.

« Reply #353 on: January 26, 2015, 10:01:33 PM »

I've never seen a sign language guy be so animated.  If I didn't know better I'd think this was an SNL skit.

Mayor de Blasio Holds Press Conference to Update New Yorkers on Storm:

http://youtu.be/WDkbxc1OepU

« Reply #354 on: January 26, 2015, 10:11:16 PM »

I've never seen a sign language guy be so animated.  If I didn't know better I'd think this was an SNL skit.

Mayor de Blasio Holds Press Conference to Update New Yorkers on Storm:

http://youtu.be/WDkbxc1OepU
It's de Blasio, why even bother.  Just hold up a bag of horse poop.  Translation complete.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/26/2015
« Reply #355 on: January 26, 2015, 10:17:25 PM »

Good evening gents... Thought I'd drop in for a minute or two to see if I was missing out on anything..?

« Reply #356 on: January 26, 2015, 10:21:29 PM »

Good evening gents... Thought I'd drop in for a minute or two to see if I was missing out on anything..?
Evening BD.  It's just crazy, I can't hit the Do It button fast enough over on the jam the deals are so great and plentiful. And the pace and wit over here at Uncle Tony's is exhausting!

« Reply #357 on: January 26, 2015, 10:24:04 PM »

Good evening gents... Thought I'd drop in for a minute or two to see if I was missing out on anything..?
Evening BD.  It's just crazy, I can't hit the Do It button fast enough over on the jam the deals are so great and plentiful. And the pace and wit over here at Uncle Tony's is exhausting!
I know, right?

« Reply #358 on: January 26, 2015, 10:24:33 PM »

Good evening gents... Thought I'd drop in for a minute or two to see if I was missing out on anything..?
Good evening, BD.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/26/2015
« Reply #359 on: January 26, 2015, 10:27:09 PM »

Good evening gents... Thought I'd drop in for a minute or two to see if I was missing out on anything..?
Evening BD.  It's just crazy, I can't hit the Do It button fast enough over on the jam the deals are so great and plentiful. And the pace and wit over here at Uncle Tony's is exhausting!
Damn....!!!  Every time I take my eyes off of the banter for a few minutes I miss all of the good deals..!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25