Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

« Reply #315 on: January 26, 2015, 05:09:53 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Chip, you home yet? something lit?
Ssshhh, don't tell the warden but I did enjoy a OOO. Trying to not inhale is tough but I am getting better.
Whoa...you inhale cigar smoke?  Crikey. I'm not certain whether that makes you a better or worse man than I. ;-)

Afternoon, Chip.  How you feeling lately?
Getting stronger every day but I seriously think my problems don't even compare to what you have gone through and still going through.
Ehhh, we've all got our crosses to bear.  I'm improving day by day...and I'm not dead or paralyzed.

Got worked on by the female physical therapist today.  She's cute in an athletic sort of way - a former collegiate softball player.  But not busty as some were speculating here. ;-)

« Reply #316 on: January 26, 2015, 05:12:44 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Chip, you home yet? something lit?
Ssshhh, don't tell the warden but I did enjoy a OOO. Trying to not inhale is tough but I am getting better.
Whoa...you inhale cigar smoke?  Crikey. I'm not certain whether that makes you a better or worse man than I. ;-)

Afternoon, Chip.  How you feeling lately?
Getting stronger every day but I seriously think my problems don't even compare to what you have gone through and still going through.
Ehhh, we've all got our crosses to bear.  I'm improving day by day...and I'm not dead or paralyzed.

Got worked on by the female physical therapist today.  She's cute in an athletic sort of way - a former collegiate softball player.  But not busty as some were speculating here. ;-)
Sounds like a score regardless.  Anything more than a handful is a waste, anyway.

« Reply #317 on: January 26, 2015, 05:14:33 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Chip, you home yet? something lit?
Ssshhh, don't tell the warden but I did enjoy a OOO. Trying to not inhale is tough but I am getting better.
Whoa...you inhale cigar smoke?  Crikey. I'm not certain whether that makes you a better or worse man than I. ;-)

Afternoon, Chip.  How you feeling lately?
Getting stronger every day but I seriously think my problems don't even compare to what you have gone through and still going through.
Ehhh, we've all got our crosses to bear.  I'm improving day by day...and I'm not dead or paralyzed.

Got worked on by the female physical therapist today.  She's cute in an athletic sort of way - a former collegiate softball player.  But not busty as some were speculating here. ;-)
Good to hear you both are getting through it!

« Reply #318 on: January 26, 2015, 05:33:09 PM »

Almost quitting time - still pretty nice out, makes shoveling easy when everything melts in 36hours or less!

« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2015, 05:44:51 PM »

Padron 3000 lit as I try to picture Tony shoveling snow in my imagination but then his neighbor sent me a picture of him.

« Reply #320 on: January 26, 2015, 05:47:26 PM »

Good afternoon guys.
Afternoon Chip, you home yet? something lit?
Ssshhh, don't tell the warden but I did enjoy a OOO. Trying to not inhale is tough but I am getting better.
Nobody here going to rat you out for smoking.

« Reply #321 on: January 26, 2015, 05:50:13 PM »

Almost quitting time - still pretty nice out, makes shoveling easy when everything melts in 36hours or less!
Yeah 71 here now with 0 mph wind and most of the snow has already melted so I don't have to shovel today. ;D

« Reply #322 on: January 26, 2015, 05:55:51 PM »

You Jersey Girls better sleep with you UGGS on tonight.

« Reply #323 on: January 26, 2015, 05:59:08 PM »

Guess the mail lady decided my cigars needed another day in the dry air so did not deliver them today.  SurePost  Sux!

« Reply #324 on: January 26, 2015, 06:01:51 PM »

Deflategate fallout: NFL focusing on Patriots' locker-room attendant

« Reply #325 on: January 26, 2015, 06:10:26 PM »

Deflategate fallout: NFL focusing on Patriots' locker-room attendant
You spelled scapegoat wrong.

« Reply #326 on: January 26, 2015, 06:11:20 PM »

You Jersey Girls better sleep with you UGGS on tonight.
They may need some suggestions from the expert as to which style is most appropriate for the conditions.

« Reply #327 on: January 26, 2015, 06:20:40 PM »

Deflategate fallout: NFL focusing on Patriots' locker-room attendant
You spelled scapegoat wrong.
Really, let the little man bite the dust.

« Reply #328 on: January 26, 2015, 06:30:37 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.

« Reply #329 on: January 26, 2015, 06:38:06 PM »

Speaking of bite, this jam assuredly does so.  Sheesh.
Yes sir a really bad one today
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25