CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: 1/25/2015  (Read 25379 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/25/2015
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2015, 04:07:43 PM »

A major winter storm will unfold across the Northeast early this week, eventually becoming an all-out blizzard over parts of New England and the New York City area.
Those in the Northeast should prepare for the storm now rather than wait until the snow starts to fall, especially for those across eastern New England.
"While the storm from Saturday may have been a mere nuisance to travelers and a delight to skiers, the storm Monday night into Tuesday could be far more disruptive in terms of travel and daily activities," said AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist Alex Sosnowski.
The greatest impacts are expected along the Interstate-95 corridor from Philadelphia northward where over a foot of snow is forecast to fall. The blizzard also threatens to bring the heavily populated zone from New York City to Boston to Portland, Maine, to a standstill.
This one is a coastal Nor'easter, so wouldn't affect your old stomping grounds.  Meanwhile, Antnee, Flip, Fishy and your's truly are right in the bullseye.
According to the Weather Channel youse guys should prepare for a slow painful frozen death.  69 degrees here if you can get out of town and head this way quick you might live.
As long as I can get out Thursday AM to head southbound, I can deal with the next two days.
Amazing to watch the weatherpeople wet themselves on air in anticipation of this.  Then there are the cliffhanger weather report lead in commercials...
Not just any old blizzard. A Fuk'n CRIPPLING HISTORIC BLIZZARD!  Life Threatening Conditions!!!

Made 70 here now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2015, 04:23:41 PM »

Dammit I hate to admit it but at the very least Mayor Tony is absolutely correct about the Uncut, maybe even a little better than he described.  Next good special I will load up before news travels too wide.  Hope to see them @ $3 again!  And this one just came off the mail truck yesterday after 8 days of travel.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2015, 04:25:32 PM »

SHEESH!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2015, 04:30:20 PM »

A major winter storm will unfold across the Northeast early this week, eventually becoming an all-out blizzard over parts of New England and the New York City area.
Those in the Northeast should prepare for the storm now rather than wait until the snow starts to fall, especially for those across eastern New England.
"While the storm from Saturday may have been a mere nuisance to travelers and a delight to skiers, the storm Monday night into Tuesday could be far more disruptive in terms of travel and daily activities," said AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist Alex Sosnowski.
The greatest impacts are expected along the Interstate-95 corridor from Philadelphia northward where over a foot of snow is forecast to fall. The blizzard also threatens to bring the heavily populated zone from New York City to Boston to Portland, Maine, to a standstill.
This one is a coastal Nor'easter, so wouldn't affect your old stomping grounds.  Meanwhile, Antnee, Flip, Fishy and your's truly are right in the bullseye.
According to the Weather Channel youse guys should prepare for a slow painful frozen death.  69 degrees here if you can get out of town and head this way quick you might live.
As long as I can get out Thursday AM to head southbound, I can deal with the next two days.
Amazing to watch the weatherpeople wet themselves on air in anticipation of this.  Then there are the cliffhanger weather report lead in commercials...
Not just any old blizzard. A Fuk'n CRIPPLING HISTORIC BLIZZARD!  Life Threatening Conditions!!!

Made 70 here now.
GFY!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2015, 04:32:39 PM »

Coach K get's his 1,000, and did it the right way.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2015, 04:33:46 PM »

Made 70 here now.
GFY!
I told you to get the f out and come on down till it blows over.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2015, 04:36:29 PM »

Guess you can travel to Germany now Dave.

In Dusseldorf, Germany a court has ruled that it is permissible for men to urinate while standing.

The ruling came after a landlord in the sixth most populous city in Germany sought nearly $2,855 in damages to repair a bathroom floor. The landlord claimed the floor had “lost its sheen” by being regularly sprinkled with urine by a male tenant.

“Despite growing domestication of men in this matter, urinating while standing up is still common practice,” said Judge Stefan Hank, who added that damage to marble floors from urine is virtually unknown.

Germans are debating whether men should sit or stand when urinating. Some public toilets in the country have red traffic-style signs advising men to sit while peeing.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2015, 05:13:00 PM »

Dammit I hate to admit it but at the very least Mayor Tony is absolutely correct about the Uncut, maybe even a little better than he described.  Next good special I will load up before news travels too wide.  Hope to see them @ $3 again!  And this one just came off the mail truck yesterday after 8 days of travel.
Outstanding cigar, easily smokes like a $6 cigar.  Hell of a value @ $3-4 IMHO.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2015, 05:21:10 PM »

+1

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: January 25, 2015, 05:25:42 PM »

+1
Draw & Burn were perfect.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2015, 05:50:43 PM »

The man don't lie.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2015, 06:00:54 PM »

The man don't lie.
Evening Tony

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2015, 07:19:39 PM »

The man don't lie.
Evening Tony
Just finishing up dinner.  I'm at my wife's aunt's house.  No smokes here for me today.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2015, 07:40:18 PM »

The man don't lie.
Evening Tony
Just finishing up dinner.  I'm at my wife's aunt's house.  No smokes here for me today.
Better get home before the blizzard hits. :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2015, 07:45:13 PM »

The man don't lie.
Evening Tony
Better get home before the blizzard hits. :)
I'll believe it when I see it.  Those ass clowns are right about 25% of the time.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12