Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2015, 01:35:36 PM »

Morning men.  Oval rob and coffee at the orifice.
You're late....AJF day was yesterday.
Story of my life.  What's today's smoke?  Hope BD didn't call Moontrance.
Diesel Uncut's today
So AJ day two?  Surepost still has my Uncut order.  Bastiges.
Sounds proper to me.  My uncuts came yesterday.

« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2015, 02:57:02 PM »

Morning men.  Oval rob and coffee at the orifice.
You're late....AJF day was yesterday.
Story of my life.  What's today's smoke?  Hope BD didn't call Moontrance.
Diesel Uncut's today
So AJ day two?  Surepost still has my Uncut order.  Bastiges.
Sounds proper to me.  My uncuts came yesterday.
So what's the verdict on the Uncuts?

« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2015, 02:58:33 PM »

Morning men.  Oval rob and coffee at the orifice.
You're late....AJF day was yesterday.
Story of my life.  What's today's smoke?  Hope BD didn't call Moontrance.
Diesel Uncut's today
So AJ day two?  Surepost still has my Uncut order.  Bastiges.
Sounds proper to me.  My uncuts came yesterday.
So what's the verdict on the Uncuts?
Have not lit mine yet, about 30 more minutes till smoking time.

« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2015, 03:02:17 PM »

A major winter storm will unfold across the Northeast early this week, eventually becoming an all-out blizzard over parts of New England and the New York City area.
Those in the Northeast should prepare for the storm now rather than wait until the snow starts to fall, especially for those across eastern New England.
"While the storm from Saturday may have been a mere nuisance to travelers and a delight to skiers, the storm Monday night into Tuesday could be far more disruptive in terms of travel and daily activities," said AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist Alex Sosnowski.
The greatest impacts are expected along the Interstate-95 corridor from Philadelphia northward where over a foot of snow is forecast to fall. The blizzard also threatens to bring the heavily populated zone from New York City to Boston to Portland, Maine, to a standstill.
This one is a coastal Nor'easter, so wouldn't affect your old stomping grounds.  Meanwhile, Antnee, Flip, Fishy and your's truly are right in the bullseye.
According to the Weather Channel youse guys should prepare for a slow painful frozen death.  69 degrees here if you can get out of town and head this way quick you might live.

« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2015, 03:05:31 PM »

Morning men.  Oval rob and coffee at the orifice.
You're late....AJF day was yesterday.
Story of my life.  What's today's smoke?  Hope BD didn't call Moontrance.
Diesel Uncut's today
So AJ day two?  Surepost still has my Uncut order.  Bastiges.
Sounds proper to me.  My uncuts came yesterday.
So what's the verdict on the Uncuts?
Tony likes a lot, I do as well.  Smoke is fairly uniform and not overly complex, but smokes well above the $4 price point.  Smooth, lots of chocolate, cedar, and starts with a bit of pepper, but not overly so.

« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2015, 03:07:34 PM »

[...]
As long as I can get out Thursday AM to head southbound, I can deal with the next two days.
Amazing to watch the weatherpeople wet themselves on air in anticipation of this.  Then there are the cliffhanger weather report lead in commercials...

« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2015, 03:08:22 PM »

Morning men.  Oval rob and coffee at the orifice.
You're late....AJF day was yesterday.
Story of my life.  What's today's smoke?  Hope BD didn't call Moontrance.
Diesel Uncut's today
So AJ day two?  Surepost still has my Uncut order.  Bastiges.
Sounds proper to me.  My uncuts came yesterday.
So what's the verdict on the Uncuts?
Tony likes a lot, I do as well.  Smoke is fairly uniform and not overly complex, but smokes well above the $4 price point.  Smooth, lots of chocolate, cedar, and starts with a bit of pepper, but not overly so.
You talked me into it, think I'll have another one now.

« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2015, 03:13:05 PM »

[...]
Yeah, I was supposed to fly up there Monday evening.  Not sure I'm ready to deal with the pending clusterf**k though.

« Reply #143 on: January 25, 2015, 03:15:12 PM »

That's it for me, boys.  Going to grab me some of this beautiful warm afternoon sunshine.  Adios, mofos.

« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2015, 03:25:51 PM »

That's it for me, boys.  Going to grab me some of this beautiful warm afternoon sunshine.  Adios, mofos.
Good idea it is too nice out to waste it!  Enjoy

« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2015, 03:26:26 PM »

I got to finish vacuuming then I am back out to try my uncut.

« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2015, 03:32:06 PM »

Short Run and coffee time.
Glad to know you are running and getting some exercise, amazing you can drink coffee and run at the same time. :)

you funny man.
actually I wish I could run, was training for a marathon when the RA hit, I still enjoy a brisk walk. people here for some reason don't get it when I walk the 4 miles into town. it's okay to jog, ride bicycles, hike the paths for hours, but not walk into town. a great way to enjoy a few cigars too.
My grandfather used to walk every where and lived to be 89.  But on the other hand, my uncle sat and watched tv, was over weight, and drank, and he lived to be 100...?  Go figure..?

I've seen a lot of people in both categories go both ways. I seem to be able to balance sitting on my ass doing nothing and wandering around the gulf preserve, trails, streets into town, etc. so when I die I die. I do know one thing, my stress level has greatly diminished since I left NY and the drama and chaos. now if I could be debt free ................
Stress relief is key.  Watch out though, you may start packing on the pounds.
It's too late for me, I've already packed on the pounds.  I blame it on Bear Mountain Ice Cream by Prairie Farms.
I blame it on a poor metabolism and no self restraint.  ;)  As the kids say, whatevah!
While talking to my doctor I said, "I don't eat until I'm full, I eat until I'm stuffed."  I realize this, but I'm so used to eating like this I can't stop."  He grinned and said, "You just described almost all of my patience's."
I had a doctor tell me "if you live in American you're going to get heart disease".  OK then, might as well load up on the burgers and fries if we're all f'd anyway.
Must be a Commie doctor.

« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2015, 03:55:33 PM »

[...]

Probably an Austin Iranian Dr after Bean told him he had bacon for breakfast.

« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2015, 03:57:10 PM »

Sculpin to drink, laid back beach music on (Supremes currently running) and Uncut lit.  Will report on smoke at about 1/3.

« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2015, 04:01:44 PM »

Got 20 more cigars arriving this week so got my first humidor seasoning for their arrival.    Beautiful 25 capacity desktop the Warden gave me for my birthday long long ago.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12