Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2015, 08:21:04 AM »

At least the weather is clear for the Warden's flight home today.  Was a mess for the second leg of her flight going over Friday.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2015, 08:27:42 AM »

Morning Dean.  What's on the agenda for today?
camper cleaning day, then business meeting at 6 pm.

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2015, 08:42:31 AM »

Lucky you don't have travels like Bean does this week.  Looks like we're going to be pretty rude to him on his visit.
Indeed!  Warm week forecast for down here, last time I went to East Texas about a year ago it snowed.  I like East Texas, very rural and laid back.
Isn't that called Arkansas?

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2015, 08:54:58 AM »

Lucky you don't have travels like Bean does this week.  Looks like we're going to be pretty rude to him on his visit.
Indeed!  Warm week forecast for down here, last time I went to East Texas about a year ago it snowed.  I like East Texas, very rural and laid back.
Isn't that called Arkansas?
Could be in the northern sections but south of I-30 it is more like Louisiana.  Big Pine Tree forests and oil.

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2015, 09:09:16 AM »

Dave, did you pick up some Diesel Uncut in one of the recent offerings?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2015, 09:11:29 AM »

Short Run and coffee time.

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2015, 09:12:48 AM »

Dave, did you pick up some Diesel Uncut in one of the recent offerings?
Yes, bought a 10-Pak on the recent CI offering and they came yesterday.  Going to try one this afternoon.  Seems like it was an alphabet offering but I made several buy's last week and they all run together and the others have not yet arrived.

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2015, 09:13:49 AM »

Short Run and coffee time.
Glad to know you are running and getting some exercise, amazing you can drink coffee and run at the same time. :)

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2015, 09:16:48 AM »

Short run to the kitchen for some more coffee here.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2015, 09:18:48 AM »

Short Run and coffee time.
Glad to know you are running and getting some exercise, amazing you can drink coffee and run at the same time. :)

you funny man.
actually I wish I could run, was training for a marathon when the RA hit, I still enjoy a brisk walk. people here for some reason don't get it when I walk the 4 miles into town. it's okay to jog, ride bicycles, hike the paths for hours, but not walk into town. a great way to enjoy a few cigars too.

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2015, 09:21:54 AM »

Short Run and coffee time.
Glad to know you are running and getting some exercise, amazing you can drink coffee and run at the same time. :)

you funny man.
actually I wish I could run, was training for a marathon when the RA hit, I still enjoy a brisk walk. people here for some reason don't get it when I walk the 4 miles into town. it's okay to jog, ride bicycles, hike the paths for hours, but not walk into town. a great way to enjoy a few cigars too.
;D.  I walk a lot also, old ankles too messed up to run.  I like to walk in the woods a lot but don't  do that here in the warm months because of Rattlesnakes!

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2015, 09:34:08 AM »

Where is Mayor Donuts this morning?

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2015, 09:42:27 AM »

Where is Mayor Donuts this morning?
You rang?

« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2015, 09:47:31 AM »

Where is Mayor Donuts this morning?
You rang?
Hahhhh, a lurking Mayor.  Morning Tony

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2015, 09:48:22 AM »

Now all the Sunday morning posters have reported in.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12