« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2015, 10:30:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!

« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2015, 10:32:25 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
I recently heard about those on a podcast.  Can't remember which.  The owners, a couple who inherited a tequila recipe from the wife's deadbeat dad, decided to get into the cigar business too.  It sounded interesting enough for me to seek them out for a short while but eventually forgot about them until now.
Exactly right.
Just by chance, did a search and there are Total Wine's in NJ.  Carry the Senor Rio Tequila, but apparently not the cigars.
Attractive looking presentation.
I thought about finding a bottle of their Añejo and bringing it to a herf but then I found the Riazul and went with that instead.

« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2015, 10:32:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Ice water boot is better than an enema!

« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2015, 10:32:33 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!
One is female, but I haven't been able to assess her bust yet.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2015, 10:32:49 AM »

Good morning guys. Jeep was dropped off at the garage last night. 4.8 mile walk home. Scott's fault for wishing that 120 round at golf. wifi is iffy. JdN Antano toro and coffee.
Morning Dean, sounds like everything is up and running just fine there this morning.
Trying for another 'do nothing' day. May vacume camper and wash breakfast dishes, then order more cigars.
Better plan on a nap after all of that.
good point. need to save my energy for the walk back to the garage.

« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2015, 10:34:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hola, VicaRaz.  Or is it still OxyRaz?  Anyhoo, hang in there.  This too shall pass.

« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2015, 10:34:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!
One is female, but I haven't been able to assess her bust yet.
We expect a full report, pictures are better than words  ;)

« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2015, 10:35:37 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Ice water boot is better than an enema!
In your humble opinion.

« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2015, 10:37:45 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.
Unfortunately in NJ, can't buy wine or beer at Walmart, grocery stores, gas stations or 7-11 and the like.  Have to go to a liquor store.  Looks like a fine vintage, worth tracking down.
You can't pump your own gas in NJ.  And now you're telling me no beer or wine at Walmart?  Sounds like the gubmint has trust issues there.
No, just differences in distribution.  I can take you to my preferred store that looks like Home Depot but with booze.
But yea, no gas pumping here!
We got a liquor store here like that called Specs, got a bunch of moderate to large stores and one gigantic store.  A Houston operation that opened up here and other places a few years back.
TxDave, I shop there less and less.  Seems their prices have been inching up.  In general HEB has better wine pricing and Twin Liquors has better booze pricing if you purchase two bottles.  Just sayin'

« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2015, 10:37:52 AM »

[...]
Need to work on a good Sangrita recipe.  I like mine on the citrusy side.

« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2015, 10:40:16 AM »

WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???

« Reply #146 on: January 22, 2015, 10:41:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Ice water boot is better than an enema!
True, dat.

« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2015, 10:41:21 AM »

WTF are they selling at CI?  I was looking for something and came across the following:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/gourmet/85355/game-day-salami-collection/#p-164078

And there were other weird things like maple syrup and such.  ???
Ccom started that too a few months back

« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2015, 10:42:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hola, VicaRaz.  Or is it still OxyRaz?  Anyhoo, hang in there.  This too shall pass.
Still OxyRaz. Will be switching back to my mild-mannered alter ego soon, though.

« Reply #149 on: January 22, 2015, 10:43:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Gonna be in physical therapy three times a week for the next four. The massages are great, but I'm not a fan of the ice water boot.
Hopefully your PT is a nice busty female!
One is female, but I haven't been able to assess her bust yet.
We expect a full report, pictures are better than words  ;)
I'll do my best. Or my utmost.

Okay, I'll give it the ol' college try.