« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2015, 09:32:08 AM »

Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
I'd offer a suitable knuckledraggin' comment but think I need more coffee.
As we all thought the same...
;)

« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2015, 09:33:56 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html

« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2015, 09:38:27 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
I will certainly attempt to check them out.

« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2015, 09:44:24 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.

« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2015, 09:46:58 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.

Brand:  Duck Commander
Category: Wine
Origin: USA
Packaging: 750ml
Alcohol Volume: 10%
Varieties: Chardonnay, Pink Moscato, Triple Threat Red Blend
Price: $10.00 USD

« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2015, 09:49:34 AM »

Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
At least somebody scored last night, got to give him that.

« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2015, 09:50:51 AM »

Friday????

« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2015, 09:51:48 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.
Unfortunately in NJ, can't buy wine or beer at Walmart, grocery stores, gas stations or 7-11 and the like.  Have to go to a liquor store.  Looks like a fine vintage, worth tracking down.

« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2015, 09:53:12 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.
Unfortunately in NJ, can't buy wine or beer at Walmart, grocery stores, gas stations or 7-11 and the like.  Have to go to a liquor store.  Looks like a fine vintage, worth tracking down.
I will fix you up with some next trip down here!

« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2015, 09:54:17 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.
Unfortunately in NJ, can't buy wine or beer at Walmart, grocery stores, gas stations or 7-11 and the like.  Have to go to a liquor store.  Looks like a fine vintage, worth tracking down.
Made In 'Merica!

« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2015, 09:55:00 AM »

Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
Haha, almost that pretty.  Wasn't a glamorous goal, just a grinder out in front of the goalie and jammed it home.
I'd offer a suitable knuckledraggin' comment but think I need more coffee.
Coffee, I knew there was something I forgot!  Earl Grey Black tea, will have some caffeine, and it's way cheaper since I bought the box already, as compared to going downstairs to the Starbucks in the lobby.   ;)
Morning flip.  Yeah, avoid those commies at Starbucks if you can.
I think the baristas here in NYC, may not be commies, I don't think aspiring actors, are allowed
to be card carrying commies(CCC)!
Yea, they're allowed to again.  Rescinded from the McCarthy era.

« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2015, 09:55:35 AM »

Hey TexDave and Bean, keep an eye out for a cigar called Senor Rio Diamonte (and a second called Anejo).  Local distribution, supposed to be available at Total Wine.
Total Wine is in San Antonio will check there next trip.  That is sure enough an odd place for distritbution.
Cigars were made for owners of Senor Rio Tequila.
They put a lot of time and effort into naming that one. ::)
True....it could have been something like Gurkha, Sons of Anarchy, Warped, or Duck Commander....
http://www.stogieguys.com/2014/10/10282014-cigar-review-senor-rio-diamante.html
Duck Commander Tequila?  Would not be surprised.
They do have Duck Commander Wine, sell it at Walmart.
Unfortunately in NJ, can't buy wine or beer at Walmart, grocery stores, gas stations or 7-11 and the like.  Have to go to a liquor store.  Looks like a fine vintage, worth tracking down.
You can't pump your own gas in NJ.  And now you're telling me no beer or wine at Walmart?  Sounds like the gubmint has trust issues there.

« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2015, 09:58:37 AM »

Exciting morning eh?
Morning CG, about time you got your lazy ass to work!
Shiiii, little sore after hockey last night.  Good news is I don't have a headache from the post-game Budweisers though!
You may be a real boy after all!
Scored our lone goal last night, snapped our 7 game winning streak :(
At least somebody scored last night, got to give him that.
Hell yeah!  Scored a goal in the last 3 games, nice little streak goin!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2015, 10:00:04 AM »

Good morning guys. Jeep was dropped off at the garage last night. 4.8 mile walk home. Scott's fault for wishing that 120 round at golf. wifi is iffy. JdN Antano toro and coffee.

« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2015, 10:00:33 AM »

[...]
And you can't legally have a gun unless you are a criminal.