CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32

Author Topic: 1/21/2015  (Read 70449 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/21/2015
« Reply #405 on: January 21, 2015, 04:21:25 PM »

10 more minutes and I am out of here without further notice.  No dog walking and smoking today weather is all fuct up.
Two cigars on the docket for me tomorrow.  Don't know which yet but I have to drive to the NJ office which always means there will be time to smoke.
Tony, how do you deal with smelling of smoke when you get there?  Or can everyone else at the office GFT's.
I could care less about the smell on me, although I kid myself that it isn't that bad.  I keep my window opened about 3" and the window behind me opened about 1".  The heat on the floor is on full blast.  My seats are leather and you can hardly smell it in the car the next day.  Plus I use a spray freshener.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #406 on: January 21, 2015, 04:21:31 PM »

10 more minutes and I am out of here without further notice.  No dog walking and smoking today weather is all fuct up.
I am going to leave before the snow starts, just got to pick a smoke or two from the office humidor.
Can't believe they let out schools early....not a flake has fallen yet.
Sounds like here.  A "Winter Storm Watch" empties the schools.
We're usually not that bad, but I guess with this being the first accumulating snowfall (supposedly), folks get a little excited.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #407 on: January 21, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »

Time for some errands before I get home, later folks.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #408 on: January 21, 2015, 04:23:44 PM »

Two cigars on the docket for me tomorrow.  Don't know which yet but I have to drive to the NJ office which always means there will be time to smoke.
Worst case, you can always have Fishy run you up a backup!
Considering the Drew Estate Smoking Monk Hefeweizen to start things up in the a.m.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #409 on: January 21, 2015, 04:24:01 PM »

Later, Dave.

Threebean

« Reply #410 on: January 21, 2015, 04:25:16 PM »

You're supposed to go to the liquor store when they open in the morning.  Have you learned nothing from Joe Wacky?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #411 on: January 21, 2015, 04:27:06 PM »

You're supposed to go to the liquor store when they open in the morning.  Have you learned nothing from Joe Wacky?
Taquitos and corn likker - the breakfast of jwacky.

Threebean

« Reply #412 on: January 21, 2015, 04:35:57 PM »

Afternoon, Mikey.  That combo is strangely appealing.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #413 on: January 21, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »

Sounds yummy to me.  Howdy, Mike.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #414 on: January 21, 2015, 04:51:11 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Nice coating of snow on trees, shrubs and grass making things beautiful and fresh ... but didn't stick much to the pavement because temps were just above freezing ... might be some slick roads and sidewalks, though when temps drop as it gets dark.  How's everyone?  Trying to catch up on the banter.
Quick questions ... I would like to hear  reviews of the Diesel Uncuts from those who have tried them.  Are they like the Unholy Cocktails or more like the Unlimiteds?  And how might they compare with the MoWs on the abcde deals?
Have had a sore throat for the last couple days ... still had one small one on Monday eve. (tasty RP Edge corojo petite torpedo).

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #415 on: January 21, 2015, 04:56:17 PM »

Afternoon gents.  Nice coating of snow on trees, shrubs and grass making things beautiful and fresh ... but didn't stick much to the pavement because temps were just above freezing ... might be some slick roads and sidewalks, though when temps drop as it gets dark.  How's everyone?  Trying to catch up on the banter.
Quick questions ... I would like to hear  reviews of the Diesel Uncuts from those who have tried them.  Are they like the Unholy Cocktails or more like the Unlimiteds?  And how might they compare with the MoWs on the abcde deals?
Have had a sore throat for the last couple days ... still had one small one on Monday eve. (tasty RP Edge corojo petite torpedo).
I'm on my way out the door because I can't be late to pick up my little girl from dance class.  The Unlimiteds have previously been my favorites from all the MoW and Diesel offerings.  The Uncut is better than the Unlimited.  Lots of cocoa notes, and perhaps vanilla if you're retrohaling.  Sorry I can't elaborate more.  So long, fellas.

Threebean

« Reply #416 on: January 21, 2015, 04:57:41 PM »

I'm on my way out the door because I can't be late to pick up my little girl from dance class.  The Unlimiteds have previously been my favorites from all the MoW and Diesel offerings.  The Uncut is better than the Unlimited.  Lots of cocoa notes, and perhaps vanilla if you're retrohaling.  Sorry I can't elaborate more.  So long, fellas.
Later Tony.  I have the Uncut's inbound at the moment, as you and NJDave seem to agree on those. 

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #417 on: January 21, 2015, 04:58:36 PM »

Thanks, Tony.  That's very helpful, as I much preferred the Unlimiteds, also.

Threebean

« Reply #418 on: January 21, 2015, 04:59:15 PM »

Howdy, Steve.  Will be a couple weeks before I can add an opinion of my own regarding the Uncut.  NJDave says their good OTT, but I like to let any new arrivals rest a bit just the same.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #419 on: January 21, 2015, 05:15:06 PM »

Afternoon, Mikey.  That combo is strangely appealing.
Taquitos and corn likker - not just a left coast thing anymore.  Wazzup Bean?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32