« Reply #360 on: January 21, 2015, 02:45:46 PM »

Morning men.  Been out all morning and looks like I missed a ton of great deals on great sticks.  Or not.
AFternoon Bean.

« Reply #361 on: January 21, 2015, 02:45:53 PM »

Morning men.  Been out all morning and looks like I missed a ton of great deals on great sticks.  Or not.
Hey Bean!  You flying out Sunday or Monday?
Dave!  Monday evening.

« Reply #362 on: January 21, 2015, 02:46:40 PM »

See you later boys, final pre-surgery visit tonight with my regular doctor so I should be all set after this
Later biebs.  I'm just arriving and don't know why you're getting cut on, but hope it all goes as planned.
Heavy ball sack has fucked up his back.  Surgery next week.  Not sure whether to fix the back or the sack.  Hi Mark.
LMFAO now if only Dad would show up drunk my day would be made!

« Reply #363 on: January 21, 2015, 02:46:54 PM »

See you later boys, final pre-surgery visit tonight with my regular doctor so I should be all set after this
Later biebs.  I'm just arriving and don't know why you're getting cut on, but hope it all goes as planned.
Heavy ball sack has fucked up his back.  Surgery next week.  Not sure whether to fix the back or the sack.  Hi Mark.
Yeah, what he needs is a big pecker to counter balance the ball sack.  No problems.

« Reply #364 on: January 21, 2015, 02:51:09 PM »

See you later boys, final pre-surgery visit tonight with my regular doctor so I should be all set after this
Later biebs.  I'm just arriving and don't know why you're getting cut on, but hope it all goes as planned.
Heavy ball sack has fucked up his back.  Surgery next week.  Not sure whether to fix the back or the sack.  Hi Mark.
Yeah, what he needs is a big pecker to counter balance the ball sack.  No problems.
From your lips to... Never mind.

« Reply #365 on: January 21, 2015, 02:52:00 PM »

See you later boys, final pre-surgery visit tonight with my regular doctor so I should be all set after this
Later biebs.  I'm just arriving and don't know why you're getting cut on, but hope it all goes as planned.
Heavy ball sack has fucked up his back.  Surgery next week.  Not sure whether to fix the back or the sack.  Hi Mark.
Yeah, what he needs is a big pecker to counter balance the ball sack.  No problems.
And now Front Row Joe steps in:

BIDEN: 'I Like A Softer Ball'...

« Reply #366 on: January 21, 2015, 02:52:34 PM »

@Mark:  Probably should have warned you today was Tuesdayesque.

« Reply #367 on: January 21, 2015, 02:53:31 PM »

See you later boys, final pre-surgery visit tonight with my regular doctor so I should be all set after this
Later biebs.  I'm just arriving and don't know why you're getting cut on, but hope it all goes as planned.
Heavy ball sack has fucked up his back.  Surgery next week.  Not sure whether to fix the back or the sack.  Hi Mark.
Yeah, what he needs is a big pecker to counter balance the ball sack.  No problems.
From your lips to...  :-* :-* :-*

« Reply #368 on: January 21, 2015, 02:53:39 PM »

Time to get your King Cake and party supplies ordered TexRed!
http://cannataskingcakes.com/

« Reply #369 on: January 21, 2015, 02:53:54 PM »

@Mark:  Probably should have warned you today was Tuesdayesque.
Everyday is Tuesdayesque around here.

« Reply #370 on: January 21, 2015, 02:59:40 PM »

Time to get your King Cake and party supplies ordered TexRed!
http://cannataskingcakes.com/
Yummmm.  Actually can buy my favorite the Cream Cheese filled right here in town at HEB.

« Reply #371 on: January 21, 2015, 03:02:12 PM »

Alright I just bit the bullet on the MOW Alphabet deal, happy15 still works for FS.  Thanks again Fred.

« Reply #372 on: January 21, 2015, 03:04:23 PM »

Alright I just bit the bullet on the MOW Alphabet deal, happy15 still works for FS.
And you passed on the Punishers?  Even the ad copy says they weren't popular enough to keep making.  In other words, they sucked.

« Reply #373 on: January 21, 2015, 03:07:32 PM »

Alright I just bit the bullet on the MOW Alphabet deal, happy15 still works for FS.
And you passed on the Punishers?  Even the ad copy says they weren't popular enough to keep making.  In other words, they sucked.
CG and Travellin Dave bought those out yesterday I think

« Reply #374 on: January 21, 2015, 03:16:49 PM »

Alright I just bit the bullet on the MOW Alphabet deal, happy15 still works for FS.
And you passed on the Punishers?  Even the ad copy says they weren't popular enough to keep making.  In other words, they sucked.
CG and Travellin Dave bought those out yesterday I think
Yup, for sure.