« Reply #225 on: January 21, 2015, 11:17:22 AM »

Don't know if the Jam is busted or if people are just sick of these RPs.
Or both.
I believe they are aging them on the jam.
LOL.  It's like watching paint dry... But still better than working.   :)

« Reply #226 on: January 21, 2015, 11:19:02 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
moning Tony, you are in the city today?  got a meeting tonight at the legion, might be a good time for a brick house cigar.
I need to join you there soon.  It's been a while.  Brick House is always a solid choice.
Lot more solid than a shit-house!

« Reply #227 on: January 21, 2015, 11:19:13 AM »

Morning Dad, your drinking buddy coming by today?
No.. I have to babysit in awhile until late tonight.  It's going to be a long day.
Did you get any new Thomas the Tank Engine stuff for Christmas this year?

« Reply #228 on: January 21, 2015, 11:19:18 AM »

Don't know if the Jam is busted or if people are just sick of these RPs.
Or both.
I believe they are aging them on the jam.
LOL.  It's like watching paint dry... But still better than working.   :)
Working SUX

« Reply #229 on: January 21, 2015, 11:20:16 AM »

Morning Dad, your drinking buddy coming by today?
No.. I have to babysit in awhile until late tonight.  It's going to be a long day.
Did you get any new Thomas the Tank Engine stuff for Christmas this year?
Sure hope  he did not get anymore of that Maple Bourbon or whatever it was that about killed him.

« Reply #230 on: January 21, 2015, 11:21:14 AM »

Weather is really crapping out here started raining now which was not supposed to happen until evening.  Fuk'n weathermen that is what we should have been.

« Reply #231 on: January 21, 2015, 11:24:37 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
moning Tony, you are in the city today?  got a meeting tonight at the legion, might be a good time for a brick house cigar.
Sorry, but this always comes to mind....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
or an updated version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILE12hEW5Ck (still dated)

« Reply #232 on: January 21, 2015, 11:25:45 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
moning Tony, you are in the city today?  got a meeting tonight at the legion, might be a good time for a brick house cigar.
I need to join you there soon.  It's been a while.  Brick House is always a solid choice.
Monday and Tuesday pretty 30ish blonde bartender, Wednesday & Saturday cute crazy brunette, Thursday & Friday older woman, Sunday, my buddy Shadow.

« Reply #233 on: January 21, 2015, 11:25:58 AM »

Weather is really crapping out here started raining now which was not supposed to happen until evening.  Fuk'n weathermen that is what we should have been.
We're supposed to get 1-2" of snow this afternoon.  Weather people are trying hard to whip folks into a frenzy.

« Reply #234 on: January 21, 2015, 11:26:23 AM »

Who was it that was waiting on these Short Stories?  Raz?
No, I'm looking for Asylum toros. But I wouldn't kick short stories out of bed.

Morning, muchachos.
Haven't had an Asylum in a bit but always enjoyed the normal sized ones.
I can't speak for the other vitolas, but the toros really seem to age well.
Oh chit now you are going to get Travellin Dave all irritable again.
Wha'd I say??
"resting cigars" - gives him irritable bowel syndrone.
Oh, I wasn't resting them. They were just waiting in the humidor for me to get back around to them.
Exactly right.  And sometimes when you get back around to them, the flavors may mellow, or blend more harmoniously or just go flat.
Or maybe the weather is different, the warden gave it up the night before, or you happen to have a little extra bourbon in you and the cigar just seems better than some dimly-remembered time months in the past.

All I know is, that Asylum tasted far better than I remembered the last one tasting, so I'm going to buy some more.  Fuck a bunch of objectivity anyway.

« Reply #235 on: January 21, 2015, 11:27:18 AM »

By the way Scott, I've got some brisket poaching in the slow cooker for this evening.  Made it last week and it was well received.  Had a chunk of meat to use up so I decided to make it again.
Very nice, use the right bread and it's just fantastic

« Reply #236 on: January 21, 2015, 11:29:56 AM »

Morning Dad, your drinking buddy coming by today?
No.. I have to babysit in awhile until late tonight.  It's going to be a long day.
Did you get any new Thomas the Tank Engine stuff for Christmas this year?
Sure hope  he did not get anymore of that Maple Bourbon or whatever it was that about killed him.
Think this is the culprit:

« Reply #237 on: January 21, 2015, 11:31:54 AM »

Morning Dad, your drinking buddy coming by today?
No.. I have to babysit in awhile until late tonight.  It's going to be a long day.
Did you get any new Thomas the Tank Engine stuff for Christmas this year?
Sure hope  he did not get anymore of that Maple Bourbon or whatever it was that about killed him.
Think this is the culprit:
you know you are in for trouble, when your booze comes in it's own bag...

« Reply #238 on: January 21, 2015, 11:31:58 AM »

[...]

I like the Asylums as well.  Prefer them over the 13's.  Just picked up a 10 in a recent jam.  We'll have to see if they make another appearance today.

« Reply #239 on: January 21, 2015, 11:32:19 AM »

@TexasDave - You see now? Those Warhead II went for $41 today, I was watching it until I actually had to work