« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2015, 10:48:25 AM »

Who was it that was waiting on these Short Stories?  Raz?
No, I'm looking for Asylum toros. But I wouldn't kick short stories out of bed.

Morning, muchachos.
Haven't had an Asylum in a bit but always enjoyed the normal sized ones.
I can't speak for the other vitolas, but the toros really seem to age well.
Oh chit now you are going to get Travellin Dave all irritable again.
Wha'd I say??
"resting cigars" - gives him irritable bowel syndrone.
We didn't even talk about resting with the cello on or off tho...
Store 'em the way you got 'em

« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2015, 10:49:34 AM »

Who was it that was waiting on these Short Stories?  Raz?
No, I'm looking for Asylum toros. But I wouldn't kick short stories out of bed.

Morning, muchachos.
Haven't had an Asylum in a bit but always enjoyed the normal sized ones.
I can't speak for the other vitolas, but the toros really seem to age well.
Oh chit now you are going to get Travellin Dave all irritable again.
Wha'd I say??
"resting cigars" - gives him irritable bowel syndrone.
We didn't even talk about resting with the cello on or off tho...
Store 'em the way you got 'em
You don't take the cello off of some and put it on others?

« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2015, 10:51:38 AM »

Hey Tony, this banter should have a live editor for each post to help guys like me out - thanks!
Actually, that is a feature but I have disabled it.  Could you imagine the pandemonium if everyone was editing one another's posts?

« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2015, 10:53:01 AM »

Thank you Tony...thank you! Are you a scientist Tony? You seem to have developed an antidote for humor! Hahahahahaha!
Just so you know, that one cut me deep.   :'(

« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2015, 10:53:11 AM »

Hey Tony, this banter should have a live editor for each post to help guys like me out - thanks!
Actually, that is a feature but I have disabled it.  Could you imagine the pandemonium if everyone was editing one another's posts?
Yeah, we definitely don't need that with these perverts.

« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2015, 10:53:16 AM »

Who was it that was waiting on these Short Stories?  Raz?
No, I'm looking for Asylum toros. But I wouldn't kick short stories out of bed.

Morning, muchachos.
Haven't had an Asylum in a bit but always enjoyed the normal sized ones.
I can't speak for the other vitolas, but the toros really seem to age well.
Oh chit now you are going to get Travellin Dave all irritable again.
Wha'd I say??
"resting cigars" - gives him irritable bowel syndrone.
Oh, I wasn't resting them. They were just waiting in the humidor for me to get back around to them.
Exactly right.  And sometimes when you get back around to them, the flavors may mellow, or blend more harmoniously or just go flat.

« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2015, 10:53:21 AM »

By the way Scott, I've got some brisket poaching in the slow cooker for this evening.  Made it last week and it was well received.  Had a chunk of meat to use up so I decided to make it again.
Are you "resting" that brisket?

« Reply #202 on: January 21, 2015, 10:53:30 AM »

Hey Tony, this banter should have a live editor for each post to help guys like me out - thanks!
Actually, that is a feature but I have disabled it.  Could you imagine the pandemonium if everyone was editing one another's posts?
True - I guess I'll just give mine a good proofread before submitting from now on.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/21/2015
« Reply #203 on: January 21, 2015, 10:53:47 AM »

By the way Scott, I've got some brisket poaching in the slow cooker for this evening.  Made it last week and it was well received.  Had a chunk of meat to use up so I decided to make it again.
+1 I'm still going to try that in the near future.. :)

« Reply #204 on: January 21, 2015, 10:54:10 AM »

What's on the menu CG?

« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2015, 10:54:10 AM »

By the way Scott, I've got some brisket poaching in the slow cooker for this evening.  Made it last week and it was well received.  Had a chunk of meat to use up so I decided to make it again.
Are you "resting" that brisket?
Mmm, damn aged beef is good...hopefully he rests it before he cuts it!

« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2015, 10:54:41 AM »

Who was it that was waiting on these Short Stories?  Raz?
No, I'm looking for Asylum toros. But I wouldn't kick short stories out of bed.

Morning, muchachos.
Haven't had an Asylum in a bit but always enjoyed the normal sized ones.
I can't speak for the other vitolas, but the toros really seem to age well.
Oh chit now you are going to get Travellin Dave all irritable again.
Wha'd I say??
"resting cigars" - gives him irritable bowel syndrone.
We didn't even talk about resting with the cello on or off tho...
Store 'em the way you got 'em
good Morning all, I am allowed to take the V samplers out of the cello wrapped box first?  Stickers on the bottom of the boxes said 2009 sampler, so I have V's aged 6 years right?

« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2015, 10:55:00 AM »

By the way Scott, I've got some brisket poaching in the slow cooker for this evening.  Made it last week and it was well received.  Had a chunk of meat to use up so I decided to make it again.
Are you "resting" that brisket?
A wise man once told me never to let my meat loaf.

« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2015, 10:55:19 AM »

Morning Dad, your drinking buddy coming by today?

« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2015, 10:55:20 AM »

Who was it that was waiting on these Short Stories?  Raz?
No, I'm looking for Asylum toros. But I wouldn't kick short stories out of bed.

Morning, muchachos.
Haven't had an Asylum in a bit but always enjoyed the normal sized ones.
I can't speak for the other vitolas, but the toros really seem to age well.
Oh chit now you are going to get Travellin Dave all irritable again.
Wha'd I say??
"resting cigars" - gives him irritable bowel syndrone.
We didn't even talk about resting with the cello on or off tho...
Store 'em the way you got 'em
good Morning all, I am allowed to take the V samplers out of the cello wrapped box first?  Stickers on the bottom of the boxes said 2009 sampler, so I have V's aged 6 years right?
You got it - damn fine smoke!