CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32

Author Topic: 1/21/2015  (Read 70446 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/21/2015
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2015, 09:51:10 AM »

Fuk''n computere shitting-out again.   DAmmittttttttttttttt

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2015, 09:53:02 AM »

"A 7-year-old treat from Partagas for about $3 apiece with free standard ground shipping to boot? Indeed, Joe's savings know no bounds. These Partagas Cifuentes cigars were rolled way back in 2006 - the original production of Cifuentes Seasonals Winter - and have been enjoying a cedar nap in the massive aging rooms of the Partagas factory ever since. "   So shouldn't these be selling for more than the original?
Discounted price because some fool aged them for years.
Commie! 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2015, 09:53:32 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
That's not bad though - box for $200 at that price.  I just got a box of the Habanos for $163 on CBid, but anything under $200 is pretty good.  I would rank them  Habano>Sumatra>Maduro
You are such a Tat Whore! ::)
Well, I am a Tat Whore, but that's probably better represented by my 5 jars of Corona Gordas

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2015, 09:54:11 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.
Like you fuk'n know something about beer, you are barely old enough to even buy the shit. :)  Evem I don't rest beer - goes flat.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2015, 09:56:00 AM »

Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.
Like you fuk'n know something about beer, you are barely old enough to even buy the shit. :)  Evem I don't rest beer - goes flat.
LALTS! 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2015, 09:58:40 AM »

Good morning Buck-A-Rooo's...!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2015, 09:59:54 AM »

"A 7-year-old treat from Partagas for about $3 apiece with free standard ground shipping to boot? Indeed, Joe's savings know no bounds. These Partagas Cifuentes cigars were rolled way back in 2006 - the original production of Cifuentes Seasonals Winter - and have been enjoying a cedar nap in the massive aging rooms of the Partagas factory ever since. "   So shouldn't these be selling for more than the original?
Discounted price because some fool aged them for years.
They have been on the Jams at least 2-3 times a month for as long as I can remember.
And with as often as they update copy....they're now aged 8 or 9 years

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2015, 10:01:02 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
That's not bad though - box for $200 at that price.  I just got a box of the Habanos for $163 on CBid, but anything under $200 is pretty good.  I would rank them  Habano>Sumatra>Maduro
Well, I am a Tat Whore, but that's probably better represented by my 5 jars of Corona Gordas
Well, four jars of corona's and one of spunk....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2015, 10:05:16 AM »

Ewwww!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2015, 10:06:03 AM »

Who was it that was waiting on these Short Stories?  Raz?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2015, 10:06:52 AM »

Shhhhhhh - that's for Pete!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2015, 10:07:28 AM »

It looks like Short Stories are up at the moment. It seems like some one was looking for those the other day..?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2015, 10:08:21 AM »

SHORT STORIES!!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2015, 10:09:33 AM »

Agreed!
Footless commie!
LALTS!
Yea.....Sam and others even put expiry dates or birth dates on the bottles.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2015, 10:10:47 AM »

SHORT STORIES!!
Wasn't sure what you were talking about at first...thought it was Yellow Star or JWacky reference...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32