« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2015, 09:51:10 AM »

Fuk''n computere shitting-out again.   DAmmittttttttttttttt

« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2015, 09:53:02 AM »

"A 7-year-old treat from Partagas for about $3 apiece with free standard ground shipping to boot? Indeed, Joe's savings know no bounds. These Partagas Cifuentes cigars were rolled way back in 2006 - the original production of Cifuentes Seasonals Winter - and have been enjoying a cedar nap in the massive aging rooms of the Partagas factory ever since. "   So shouldn't these be selling for more than the original?
Discounted price because some fool aged them for years.
Commie!

« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2015, 09:53:32 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
That's not bad though - box for $200 at that price.  I just got a box of the Habanos for $163 on CBid, but anything under $200 is pretty good.  I would rank them  Habano>Sumatra>Maduro
You are such a Tat Whore! ::)
Well, I am a Tat Whore, but that's probably better represented by my 5 jars of Corona Gordas

« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2015, 09:54:11 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.
Like you fuk'n know something about beer, you are barely old enough to even buy the shit. :)  Evem I don't rest beer - goes flat.

« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2015, 09:56:00 AM »

[...]

LALTS!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/21/2015
« Reply #140 on: January 21, 2015, 09:58:40 AM »

Good morning Buck-A-Rooo's...!

« Reply #141 on: January 21, 2015, 09:59:54 AM »

"A 7-year-old treat from Partagas for about $3 apiece with free standard ground shipping to boot? Indeed, Joe's savings know no bounds. These Partagas Cifuentes cigars were rolled way back in 2006 - the original production of Cifuentes Seasonals Winter - and have been enjoying a cedar nap in the massive aging rooms of the Partagas factory ever since. "   So shouldn't these be selling for more than the original?
Discounted price because some fool aged them for years.
They have been on the Jams at least 2-3 times a month for as long as I can remember.
And with as often as they update copy....they're now aged 8 or 9 years

« Reply #142 on: January 21, 2015, 10:01:02 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
That's not bad though - box for $200 at that price.  I just got a box of the Habanos for $163 on CBid, but anything under $200 is pretty good.  I would rank them  Habano>Sumatra>Maduro
You are such a Tat Whore! ::)
Well, I am a Tat Whore, but that's probably better represented by my 5 jars of Corona Gordas
Well, four jars of corona's and one of spunk....

« Reply #143 on: January 21, 2015, 10:05:16 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
That's not bad though - box for $200 at that price.  I just got a box of the Habanos for $163 on CBid, but anything under $200 is pretty good.  I would rank them  Habano>Sumatra>Maduro
You are such a Tat Whore! ::)
Well, I am a Tat Whore, but that's probably better represented by my 5 jars of Corona Gordas
Well, four jars of corona's and one of spunk....
Ewwww!

« Reply #144 on: January 21, 2015, 10:06:03 AM »

Who was it that was waiting on these Short Stories?  Raz?

« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2015, 10:06:52 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
That's not bad though - box for $200 at that price.  I just got a box of the Habanos for $163 on CBid, but anything under $200 is pretty good.  I would rank them  Habano>Sumatra>Maduro
You are such a Tat Whore! ::)
Well, I am a Tat Whore, but that's probably better represented by my 5 jars of Corona Gordas
Well, four jars of corona's and one of spunk....
Shhhhhhh - that's for Pete!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/21/2015
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2015, 10:07:28 AM »

It looks like Short Stories are up at the moment. It seems like some one was looking for those the other day..?

« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2015, 10:08:21 AM »

SHORT STORIES!!

« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2015, 10:09:33 AM »

[...]

Yea.....Sam and others even put expiry dates or birth dates on the bottles.

« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2015, 10:10:47 AM »

SHORT STORIES!!
Wasn't sure what you were talking about at first...thought it was Yellow Star or JWacky reference...