« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2015, 09:24:08 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
LMAO!

« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2015, 09:24:12 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.

« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2015, 09:25:29 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.
Or just build a bigger fridge without feet.

« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2015, 09:28:17 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.
That reminds me, have a Narwahl tucked away....maybe I'll break it out tonight with a Monk Triple Belgian.

« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2015, 09:28:27 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.
Or just build a bigger fridge without feet.
You are on a role.  Hahaha!

« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2015, 09:31:04 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.
Or just build a bigger fridge without feet.
Thankfully those come with feet ;)

« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2015, 09:32:40 AM »

[...]

That's a damn good beer!

« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2015, 09:33:51 AM »

[...]

I like that Nawahl

« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2015, 09:34:47 AM »

[...]

Yea, built by professionals.

« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2015, 09:35:09 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.
How 'bout I REST my nuts on you chin!?  ;D

« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2015, 09:38:17 AM »

Thinking it's a delayed onset Tuesday!

« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2015, 09:40:15 AM »

"A 7-year-old treat from Partagas for about $3 apiece with free standard ground shipping to boot? Indeed, Joe's savings know no bounds. These Partagas Cifuentes cigars were rolled way back in 2006 - the original production of Cifuentes Seasonals Winter - and have been enjoying a cedar nap in the massive aging rooms of the Partagas factory ever since. "   So shouldn't these be selling for more than the original?

« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2015, 09:48:15 AM »

"A 7-year-old treat from Partagas for about $3 apiece with free standard ground shipping to boot? Indeed, Joe's savings know no bounds. These Partagas Cifuentes cigars were rolled way back in 2006 - the original production of Cifuentes Seasonals Winter - and have been enjoying a cedar nap in the massive aging rooms of the Partagas factory ever since. "   So shouldn't these be selling for more than the original?
Discounted price because some fool aged them for years.

« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2015, 09:49:02 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
That's not bad though - box for $200 at that price.  I just got a box of the Habanos for $163 on CBid, but anything under $200 is pretty good.  I would rank them  Habano>Sumatra>Maduro
You are such a Tat Whore! ::)

« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2015, 09:50:19 AM »

"A 7-year-old treat from Partagas for about $3 apiece with free standard ground shipping to boot? Indeed, Joe's savings know no bounds. These Partagas Cifuentes cigars were rolled way back in 2006 - the original production of Cifuentes Seasonals Winter - and have been enjoying a cedar nap in the massive aging rooms of the Partagas factory ever since. "   So shouldn't these be selling for more than the original?
Discounted price because some fool aged them for years.
They have been on the Jams at least 2-3 times a month for as long as I can remember.