CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32

Author Topic: 1/21/2015  (Read 70438 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/21/2015
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2015, 09:24:08 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
LMAO!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2015, 09:24:12 AM »

Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2015, 09:25:29 AM »

Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
Only some stouts and porters, not all, but they do mellow out and become more smooth with age.  Narwahl is a good example - lot of people rest Bourbon County, the higher IBU Stouts, etc.  Nice part is you don't age them in a fridge, so you can keep that space for the current drinking selection.
Or just build a bigger fridge without feet.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2015, 09:28:17 AM »

Agreed!
Footless commie!
That reminds me, have a Narwahl tucked away....maybe I'll break it out tonight with a Monk Triple Belgian.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2015, 09:28:27 AM »

Agreed!
Footless commie!
You are on a role.  Hahaha!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2015, 09:31:04 AM »

Agreed!
Footless commie!
Thankfully those come with feet ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2015, 09:32:40 AM »

Agreed!
Footless commie!
That reminds me, have a Narwahl tucked away....maybe I'll break it out tonight with a Monk Triple Belgian.
That's a damn good beer!

sfish

« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2015, 09:33:51 AM »

Agreed!
Footless commie!
I like that Nawahl

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2015, 09:34:47 AM »

Agreed!
Footless commie!
Thankfully those come with feet ;)
Yea, built by professionals.

sfish

« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2015, 09:35:09 AM »

Agreed!
Footless commie!
How 'bout I REST my nuts on you chin!?  ;D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2015, 09:38:17 AM »

Thinking it's a delayed onset Tuesday!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2015, 09:40:15 AM »

"A 7-year-old treat from Partagas for about $3 apiece with free standard ground shipping to boot? Indeed, Joe's savings know no bounds. These Partagas Cifuentes cigars were rolled way back in 2006 - the original production of Cifuentes Seasonals Winter - and have been enjoying a cedar nap in the massive aging rooms of the Partagas factory ever since. "   So shouldn't these be selling for more than the original?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2015, 09:48:15 AM »

"A 7-year-old treat from Partagas for about $3 apiece with free standard ground shipping to boot? Indeed, Joe's savings know no bounds. These Partagas Cifuentes cigars were rolled way back in 2006 - the original production of Cifuentes Seasonals Winter - and have been enjoying a cedar nap in the massive aging rooms of the Partagas factory ever since. "   So shouldn't these be selling for more than the original?
Discounted price because some fool aged them for years.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2015, 09:49:02 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
That's not bad though - box for $200 at that price.  I just got a box of the Habanos for $163 on CBid, but anything under $200 is pretty good.  I would rank them  Habano>Sumatra>Maduro
You are such a Tat Whore! ::)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2015, 09:50:19 AM »

Discounted price because some fool aged them for years.
They have been on the Jams at least 2-3 times a month for as long as I can remember.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32