« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2015, 09:05:53 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!

« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2015, 09:07:17 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
But lots of others must think they are that good almost gone already.
These are the Sumatra wrapper, never saw them on the jam before they are widely thought of as the best of the bunch

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2015, 09:09:04 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
But lots of others must think they are that good almost gone already.
These are the Sumatra wrapper, never saw them on the jam before they are widely thought of as the best of the bunch
And crash back down to mediocrity...

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2015, 09:09:21 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
But lots of others must think they are that good almost gone already.
These are the Sumatra wrapper, never saw them on the jam before they are widely thought of as the best of the bunch
Yeah it's these or the Habano for me, just depends how much spice and sweetness I want.  The Maduro is very mediocre in comparison.

« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2015, 09:09:27 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke

« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2015, 09:10:05 AM »

Tatuaje Nicaragua Cojonu '12 - Toro Up - 5/$40   I have some I think they were 5/$35 when I bought them,  Good cigars but not $8  good IMHO.
But lots of others must think they are that good almost gone already.
These are the Sumatra wrapper, never saw them on the jam before they are widely thought of as the best of the bunch
Except by TatBoy  ;D

« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2015, 09:10:42 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Nothing wrong with resting bimblefuk, it's the year+ aging that is horsepucky.

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2015, 09:10:57 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2015, 09:12:01 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Nothing wrong with resting bimblefuk, it's the year+ aging that is horsepucky.
I would agree that it's a crapshhot and not every cigar ages well, plenty don't.  But I have smoked these with 2-3years of age and they smoke very well

« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2015, 09:15:59 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
That part is just fine!

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2015, 09:19:06 AM »

Pulled the trigger on the Monk sampler....and what do they offer me in the "You might also like" category?  Acids and CAO flavors and the like.....I hope it's just a bad algorithm and not a true indicator.  Now if they had offered LP's.....

« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2015, 09:19:24 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!

« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2015, 09:19:34 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!
Exactly, damn commies!

« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2015, 09:21:45 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
Footless commie!
And why would you rest beer or white wine?

« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2015, 09:22:11 AM »

Hey Golfin' Dave....box o' Bueso's on the devil still at $19...closing today.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a full box of them already, but tried to bid anyways - not to rest them, I swear! - but still got outbid.
Yeah, fuck that resting noise!
Resting is just a byproduct of buying more than you can smoke
Yeah, only an idiot would rest cigars/beer/wine...damn guy who does that is probably a commie!

Agreed!
COMMIES!