« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2015, 08:03:32 AM »

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
MikeMikeMikeMike
Fuggin Wednesdays - this one might have a little Tuesday in it with the holiday-Monday :)  Mornin Dave!

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2015, 08:13:54 AM »

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
MikeMikeMikeMike
Fuggin Wednesdays - this one might have a little Tuesday in it with the holiday-Monday :)  Mornin Dave!
I say bring it. We've already established the ball-cleanliness of some people here, what else could go wrong?

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2015, 08:22:34 AM »

Morning Hump DAy Slackers, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave, Fish, Dean and Tony.  If there are any I missed good morning to you to.  Also good morning to CG if you ever get to work.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2015, 08:22:44 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?

« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2015, 08:23:33 AM »

Morning Hump DAy Slackers, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave, Fish, Dean and Tony.  If there are any I missed good morning to you to.  Also good morning to CG if you ever get to work.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
BEware, Shaun seems to be a touch irritable this morning.

« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2015, 08:23:59 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?

« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2015, 08:25:26 AM »

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
MikeMikeMikeMike
Fuggin Wednesdays - this one might have a little Tuesday in it with the holiday-Monday :)  Mornin Dave!
I say bring it. We've already established the ball-cleanliness of some people here, what else could go wrong?
Plenty

« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2015, 08:25:38 AM »

Morning Hump DAy Slackers, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave, Fish, Dean and Tony.  If there are any I missed good morning to you to.  Also good morning to CG if you ever get to work.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
BEware, Shaun seems to be a touch irritable this morning.
Didn't win the Caldwell drawing, FAK!

« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2015, 08:27:10 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?
Those MoW Maddys are a solid deal

« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2015, 08:29:15 AM »

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
MikeMikeMikeMike
Fuggin Wednesdays - this one might have a little Tuesday in it with the holiday-Monday :)  Mornin Dave!
I say bring it. We've already established the ball-cleanliness of some people here, what else could go wrong?
Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Washed my hands too!

« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2015, 08:29:30 AM »

WTF Canadians and Hawaiians winning???

Congratulations to Dennis in sunny Hawaii, Duncan up north in Calagary, and uber BOTL Mark in Michigan!

Each are receiving a box from the Caldwell Collection.

Thanks again everyone for participating!

Smoke & Enjoy
-George Rodriguez
Chief Amigo, Rodrigo Cigars, Inc.

« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2015, 08:30:32 AM »

WTF Canadians and Hawaiians winning???

Congratulations to Dennis in sunny Hawaii, Duncan up north in Calagary, and uber BOTL Mark in Michigan!

Each are receiving a box from the Caldwell Collection.

Thanks again everyone for participating!

Smoke & Enjoy
-George Rodriguez
Chief Amigo, Rodrigo Cigars, Inc.
Just for that, I'm never buying one of their cigars...fuck em!

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2015, 08:31:00 AM »

Anyone jumped on one of the alpahbet deals yet?
Those MoW Maddys are a solid deal
Agreed.

« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2015, 08:32:51 AM »

WTF Canadians and Hawaiians winning???

Congratulations to Dennis in sunny Hawaii, Duncan up north in Calagary, and uber BOTL Mark in Michigan!

Each are receiving a box from the Caldwell Collection.

Thanks again everyone for participating!

Smoke & Enjoy
-George Rodriguez
Chief Amigo, Rodrigo Cigars, Inc.
Commie bastiges.

« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2015, 08:33:12 AM »

Morning Hump DAy Slackers, Travellin Dave, Golfing Dave, Fish, Dean and Tony.  If there are any I missed good morning to you to.  Also good morning to CG if you ever get to work.
Good morning to you too, TXDave.
BEware, Shaun seems to be a touch irritable this morning.
Didn't win the Caldwell drawing, FAK!
Picked up a 5er of the Eastern Standard to try....liked the Wynwood Honduras a lot....we'll see if that was him or CLE....