CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: 1/20/2015  (Read 40603 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/20/2015
« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2015, 01:08:29 PM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeño cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
It really feels like Tuesday now.  Even while on a diet, I still go into every 7eleven and ask if they have those taquitos.  Sadly, the answer is always no.
Been a while since I've had one, couldn't resist.  Walked out the door without eating breakfast.  They're so good!  Can't believe they don't have them out by you.  Morning, Tony.
I've considered making my own.  In fact, I've just been inspired.  I'll pick up some jalapeños the next time I go shopping.  That won't be for a while though since I spent $400 on groceries yesterday.
You got a deep fryer?
I used to.  Hmmm, what the fuck ever happened to that thing?  I planned on using a cast iron skillet filled with oil.  I'll be the only one in the family partaking so I'm not gonna be making that many.
Had them at my downtown 7-11 so got one as an appetizer before my hot dog.  First bite said Good!
WTF is going on in the Northeast?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2015, 01:19:20 PM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeño cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
It really feels like Tuesday now.  Even while on a diet, I still go into every 7eleven and ask if they have those taquitos.  Sadly, the answer is always no.
Been a while since I've had one, couldn't resist.  Walked out the door without eating breakfast.  They're so good!  Can't believe they don't have them out by you.  Morning, Tony.
I've considered making my own.  In fact, I've just been inspired.  I'll pick up some jalapeños the next time I go shopping.  That won't be for a while though since I spent $400 on groceries yesterday.
You got a deep fryer?
I used to.  Hmmm, what the fuck ever happened to that thing?  I planned on using a cast iron skillet filled with oil.  I'll be the only one in the family partaking so I'm not gonna be making that many.
Had them at my downtown 7-11 so got one as an appetizer before my hot dog.  First bite said Good!

Seriously.  I thought the whole goal of stores like 7-11 was to pretty much have the same exact inventory at all stores, all the time.  It would be like some McDonalds not having Big Macs.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2015, 01:20:29 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

Seriously.  I thought the whole goal of stores like 7-11 was to pretty much have the same exact inventory at all stores, all the time.  It would be like some McDonalds not having Big Macs.
No, they all have regional offerings, McD's as well.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2015, 01:25:29 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

In addition to the regular stuff.  Guess they figure you east coast people can't handle jalapeños.  Speaking of regional offerings and also speaking of McDonalds, I saw that they're now offering chorizo burritos here.  Now, I do enjoy chorizo, but I don't trust it at McDonalds.  Seems like a guaranteed way to give yourself the shits.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2015, 01:28:08 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

Some McDonalds in PA have soft pretzels, there is a McKinley Mac in Alaska, McCrab and McLobster.  Lots of different stuff ex-US

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2015, 01:29:40 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

In addition to the regular stuff.  Guess they figure you east coast people can't handle jalapeños.  Speaking of regional offerings and also speaking of McDonalds, I saw that they're now offering chorizo burritos here.  Now, I do enjoy chorizo, but I don't trust it at McDonalds.  Seems like a guaranteed way to give yourself the shits.
We're lucky we can handle the sun. We see that about as often as you have a taquito - once a week.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2015, 01:34:14 PM »

Workafuknference, man trying to put together a presentation along with a few other things and the fuk'n computers have shit-out 3 times.........  FUK'n TUESDAYS
Make that 4 fuk'n times!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2015, 01:35:26 PM »

You got a deep fryer?
perhaps you are too far from the Mexican Border.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2015, 01:35:35 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

The fucking thing is that they previously offered them here too.  I'm convinced they'll be back.  Hence I keep walking into 7eleven's and asking.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2015, 01:36:32 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

We're lucky we can handle the sun. We see that about as often as you have a taquito - once a week.
Ahh SUN how nice, it is sunny and 70 here so since the computers shit-out again went and had me a nice walk after lunch instead of working.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2015, 01:37:01 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

Yeah, but you still have to try it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2015, 01:37:30 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

The fucking thing is that they previously offered them here too.  I'm convinced they'll be back.  Hence I keep walking into 7eleven's and asking.
7-11 Here has a new special -  2 Krispy Cream Donuts and a medium coffee for $2 now!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2015, 01:37:53 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

Ahh SUN how nice, it is sunny and 70 here so since the computers shit-out again went and had me a nice walk after lunch instead of working.

Well there ya go... all is not lost.  When the going gets tough, go have a cigar.  Or a taquito.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2015, 01:39:15 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

Well there ya go... all is not lost.  When the going gets tough, go have a cigar.  Or a taquito.
Or both!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2015, 01:40:17 PM »

You got a deep fryer?

They have a jalapeno burger.  But if I want a decent one, I go to Bobby's Burgers.
http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/full_menu/full_menu_explorer.html
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16