« Reply #165 on: January 20, 2015, 01:08:29 PM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeño cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
It really feels like Tuesday now.  Even while on a diet, I still go into every 7eleven and ask if they have those taquitos.  Sadly, the answer is always no.
Been a while since I've had one, couldn't resist.  Walked out the door without eating breakfast.  They're so good!  Can't believe they don't have them out by you.  Morning, Tony.
I've considered making my own.  In fact, I've just been inspired.  I'll pick up some jalapeños the next time I go shopping.  That won't be for a while though since I spent $400 on groceries yesterday.
You got a deep fryer?
I used to.  Hmmm, what the fuck ever happened to that thing?  I planned on using a cast iron skillet filled with oil.  I'll be the only one in the family partaking so I'm not gonna be making that many.
Had them at my downtown 7-11 so got one as an appetizer before my hot dog.  First bite said Good!
WTF is going on in the Northeast?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2015, 01:19:20 PM »

[...]

Seriously.  I thought the whole goal of stores like 7-11 was to pretty much have the same exact inventory at all stores, all the time.  It would be like some McDonalds not having Big Macs.

« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2015, 01:20:29 PM »

[...]

No, they all have regional offerings, McD's as well.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2015, 01:25:29 PM »

[...]

In addition to the regular stuff.  Guess they figure you east coast people can't handle jalapeños.  Speaking of regional offerings and also speaking of McDonalds, I saw that they're now offering chorizo burritos here.  Now, I do enjoy chorizo, but I don't trust it at McDonalds.  Seems like a guaranteed way to give yourself the shits.

« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2015, 01:28:08 PM »

[...]

Some McDonalds in PA have soft pretzels, there is a McKinley Mac in Alaska, McCrab and McLobster.  Lots of different stuff ex-US

« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2015, 01:29:40 PM »

[...]

We're lucky we can handle the sun. We see that about as often as you have a taquito - once a week.

« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2015, 01:34:14 PM »

Workafuknference, man trying to put together a presentation along with a few other things and the fuk'n computers have shit-out 3 times.........  FUK'n TUESDAYS
Make that 4 fuk'n times!

« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2015, 01:35:26 PM »

[...]
perhaps you are too far from the Mexican Border.

« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2015, 01:35:35 PM »

[...]

The fucking thing is that they previously offered them here too.  I'm convinced they'll be back.  Hence I keep walking into 7eleven's and asking.

« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2015, 01:36:32 PM »

[...]

Ahh SUN how nice, it is sunny and 70 here so since the computers shit-out again went and had me a nice walk after lunch instead of working.

« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2015, 01:37:01 PM »

[...]

Yeah, but you still have to try it.

« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2015, 01:37:30 PM »

[...]

7-11 Here has a new special -  2 Krispy Cream Donuts and a medium coffee for $2 now!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2015, 01:37:53 PM »

[...]

Well there ya go... all is not lost.  When the going gets tough, go have a cigar.  Or a taquito.

« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2015, 01:39:15 PM »

[...]

Or both!

« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2015, 01:40:17 PM »

[...]

They have a jalapeno burger.  But if I want a decent one, I go to Bobby's Burgers.
http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/full_menu/full_menu_explorer.html