jswaykos

« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2015, 11:11:02 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.

« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2015, 11:11:36 AM »

Nah, just poorer. lol
Not likely.  I'm so poor....
I went to McDonald's and put a milkshake on layaway.
I make my family eat cereal with a fork to save milk.
I was in K-Mart with a box of Hefty bags and when I asked what I was doing I replied, "Buying luggage."

« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2015, 11:13:20 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
It really feels like Tuesday now.  Even while on a diet, I still go into every 7eleven and ask if they have those taquitos.  Sadly, the answer is always no.

« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2015, 11:14:47 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
Taquito Joe, how goes it?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2015, 11:14:51 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid
Don't see them at the devil right now. Thanks for the info.
A couple 5-packs are up now and a box of short robustos go tomorrow. Toros Thursday, robustos Friday
Had to stop myself from creating yet another account that I shouldn't have. Haha.
Do it.  Do it.  Dooooo iiiiiiiiiit!
I shan't!
You are a stronger man then I.
Nah, just poorer. lol
Not likely.  I'm so poor....
..... that you take in other people's laundry to wash .......... and sell it?
'm so poor, I can't even pay you a compliment.

I'm so poor, I was kickin' a can down the street and when someone asked me what I was doing, I said, "Movin'."

I'm so poor, that when someone rings the doorbell, I lean out the window and say, "DING!"

I'm so poor, I can't even put my two cents in the conversation.

I'm so poor, the bank repossessed my cardboard box.

I'm so poor, when I need new luggage, I have to go to Walmart....and can only afford the CHEAP garbage bags!

« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2015, 11:15:36 AM »

« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2015, 11:15:49 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
Morning, Tuesday Joe.

« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2015, 11:16:24 AM »

Nah, just poorer. lol
Not likely.  I'm so poor....
I went to McDonald's and put a milkshake on layaway.
I make my family eat cereal with a fork to save milk.
I was in K-Mart with a box of Hefty bags and when I asked what I was doing I replied, "Buying luggage."
**FYI, those were the first 3 "yo mamma so poor" jokes I could find on Google without actually clicking a link.**
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2015, 11:16:42 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
It really feels like Tuesday now.  Even while on a diet, I still go into every 7eleven and ask if they have those taquitos.  Sadly, the answer is always no.

Been a while since I've had one, couldn't resist.  Walked out the door without eating breakfast.  They're so good!  Can't believe they don't have them out by you.  Morning, Tony.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2015, 11:17:15 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
Morning, Tuesday Joe.

Good morning, Rum Dave?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2015, 11:18:03 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
Taquito Joe, how goes it?

Morning, Dave.  Just another day in the life.  Foggy out here this morning, couldn't see much on the roads.  Not that that slowed anyone down...

« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2015, 11:18:39 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
It really feels like Tuesday now.  Even while on a diet, I still go into every 7eleven and ask if they have those taquitos.  Sadly, the answer is always no.
Next time I fly out to SD, you'll have to come with me.  We'll do taquito's, JWacky visits and beer tastings!

« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2015, 11:20:22 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
It really feels like Tuesday now.  Even while on a diet, I still go into every 7eleven and ask if they have those taquitos.  Sadly, the answer is always no.

Been a while since I've had one, couldn't resist.  Walked out the door without eating breakfast.  They're so good!  Can't believe they don't have them out by you.  Morning, Tony.
I've considered making my own.  In fact, I've just been inspired.  I'll pick up some jalapeņos the next time I go shopping.  That won't be for a while though since I spent $400 on groceries yesterday.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2015, 11:25:07 AM »

Morning, all.  Jalapeņo cream cheese taquito to start the day, put back some beers last night.  My last Southern Tier Choklat and an EvilTwin Brewing Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition.  The latter was 13% ABV and "only" $7 for a 22oz bottle.  Highly recommended.
It really feels like Tuesday now.  Even while on a diet, I still go into every 7eleven and ask if they have those taquitos.  Sadly, the answer is always no.

Been a while since I've had one, couldn't resist.  Walked out the door without eating breakfast.  They're so good!  Can't believe they don't have them out by you.  Morning, Tony.
I've considered making my own.  In fact, I've just been inspired.  I'll pick up some jalapeņos the next time I go shopping.  That won't be for a while though since I spent $400 on groceries yesterday.

My wife has a good recipe for bacon wrapped, cream cheese stuffed jalapenos.  So good!  And they're probably not nearly as bad for you as the 7-11 Taquitos since they're not fried.

« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2015, 11:26:22 AM »

[...]

I'd be interested.  But I'm still making the taquitos too.