« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2015, 10:10:23 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid
Don't see them at the devil right now. Thanks for the info.
A couple 5-packs are up now and a box of short robustos go tomorrow. Toros Thursday, robustos Friday

« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2015, 10:19:00 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid
Don't see them at the devil right now. Thanks for the info.
A couple 5-packs are up now and a box of short robustos go tomorrow. Toros Thursday, robustos Friday
Had to stop myself from creating yet another account that I shouldn't have. Haha.

« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2015, 10:23:16 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid
Don't see them at the devil right now. Thanks for the info.
A couple 5-packs are up now and a box of short robustos go tomorrow. Toros Thursday, robustos Friday
Had to stop myself from creating yet another account that I shouldn't have. Haha.
Do it.  Do it.  Dooooo iiiiiiiiiit!

« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2015, 10:25:50 AM »

heading to Beasley's Garage.
I kinda liked TexDave's suggestions...

« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2015, 10:30:28 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid
Don't see them at the devil right now. Thanks for the info.
I don't check regularly, but offhand, I don't remember ever seeing them on the devil.  A few other Tat's yea, but not them.  Currently have a box of Jeckyll's up at $88 with two days left and a box of lancero's also at $88 with a day and a half left.  So no Tat bargains.

« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2015, 10:31:37 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid
Don't see them at the devil right now. Thanks for the info.
A couple 5-packs are up now and a box of short robustos go tomorrow. Toros Thursday, robustos Friday
Had to stop myself from creating yet another account that I shouldn't have. Haha.
Do it.  Do it.  Dooooo iiiiiiiiiit!
BUY   BUY    BUY    BUY     BUY    BUY

« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2015, 10:39:55 AM »

Wait until you get your advertizing up and running Antnee.

« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2015, 10:52:43 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid
Don't see them at the devil right now. Thanks for the info.
A couple 5-packs are up now and a box of short robustos go tomorrow. Toros Thursday, robustos Friday
Had to stop myself from creating yet another account that I shouldn't have. Haha.
Do it.  Do it.  Dooooo iiiiiiiiiit!
I shan't!

« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2015, 10:58:45 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid
Don't see them at the devil right now. Thanks for the info.
A couple 5-packs are up now and a box of short robustos go tomorrow. Toros Thursday, robustos Friday
Had to stop myself from creating yet another account that I shouldn't have. Haha.
Do it.  Do it.  Dooooo iiiiiiiiiit!
I shan't!
You are a stronger man then I.

« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2015, 11:02:12 AM »

[...]
Nah, just poorer. lol

« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2015, 11:06:03 AM »

[...]
Not likely.  I'm so poor....
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2015, 11:08:12 AM »

heading to Beasley's Garage.
I kinda liked TexDave's suggestions...
I'm not redneckish enough.
goes in Thursday morning first thing.

« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2015, 11:08:44 AM »

Nah, just poorer. lol
Not likely.  I'm so poor....
I went to McDonald's and put a milkshake on layaway.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2015, 11:09:44 AM »

[...]
..... that you take in other people's laundry to wash .......... and sell it?

« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2015, 11:09:46 AM »

Nah, just poorer. lol
Not likely.  I'm so poor....
I went to McDonald's and put a milkshake on layaway.
I make my family eat cereal with a fork to save milk.