« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2015, 09:39:32 AM »

Now that Antnee and I have talked everyone into trying the uncuts, I'll be anxious to hear the feedback from the broader audience.  I don't recommend very often, the pressure is high.

« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2015, 09:42:51 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
Definite bargain.  $51 for box of 20 toro at Atlantic.

« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2015, 09:48:37 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box

« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2015, 09:49:43 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?

« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2015, 09:52:31 AM »

Got school tonight Yellow Star?
Yes sir - damn Statistics!
I loved statistics!

« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2015, 09:54:15 AM »

Got school tonight Yellow Star?
Apparently he's not talking to you
Employee 1on1s today, will be in and out all morning
don t  those SUCK! >:(

« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2015, 09:55:13 AM »

Now that Antnee and I have talked everyone into trying the uncuts, I'll be anxious to hear the feedback from the broader audience.  I don't recommend very often, the pressure is high.
Well you have an out if we don't like them, blame it on Fred cause nobody would have bought them without that Free Shipping Code.

« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2015, 09:55:44 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid

« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2015, 10:00:13 AM »

Alrighty then, ya'll enjoy the rest of your day, heading out to be charming and witty and network with some high rollers.  I know, tall order.  Adios, mofos.

« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »

Sheesh.  I walked into the office and the sky was falling.  Fucking Tuesdays, amiright?

« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2015, 10:00:48 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
Definite bargain.  $51 for box of 20 toro at Atlantic.
Doing a little more research, apparently the Series P is a mixed filler using mostly Havana VI tobacco.  I'll need to do a side by side soon....maybe throw a Cabiguan in there too.  Major difference withe the P was that it didn't have the spice I get from the Havana.

« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2015, 10:01:32 AM »

Alrighty then, ya'll enjoy the rest of your day, heading out to be charming and witty and network with some high rollers.  I know, tall order.  Adios, mofos.
Just don't take it out on the wife and dog after.  Have fun!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2015, 10:01:48 AM »

heading to Beasley's Garage.

« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2015, 10:06:50 AM »

Alrighty then, ya'll enjoy the rest of your day, heading out to be charming and witty and network with some high rollers.  I know, tall order.  Adios, mofos.
Just don't take it out on the wife and dog after.  Have fun!
Everyone in TX that is Important is downtown for the Governor's Inauguration so something smells fishy about your high rollers.   don't get mustard on your shirt!

« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2015, 10:08:15 AM »

Morning Purpfish.
Morning David, anxious to hear your thoughts on the Tat Series P you bought...once you smoke it of course, don't eat it
Had it Sunday as a matter of fact.  Rather uniform, medium range but a very pleasant smoke.  Not as nuanced as something like a Cabiguan, but in that general family.
Interesting, they can be had very cheap. You had the robusto?
Had the short robusto (4.5 x 52).
The robustos go for $29-$40/box
Where, at the devil?
Famous bid site, haven't checked for them at CBid
Don't see them at the devil right now. Thanks for the info.