Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2015, 05:03:06 PM »

Got to have some more of these Warheads when they show up on a deal.  I have elevated them to the Top 10 list.
I's or II's ?
Smoking a 1 have not tried II's but would buy both.
Fishy likes the I's a lot but the II's even more.

« Reply #241 on: January 19, 2015, 05:10:32 PM »

Got to have some more of these Warheads when they show up on a deal.  I have elevated them to the Top 10 list.
I's or II's ?
Smoking a 1 have not tried II's but would buy both.
Fishy likes the I's a lot but the II's even more.
Must be good then!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #242 on: January 19, 2015, 05:10:33 PM »

gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Isn't that a lot of work for Monday?
yes it was when you throw in driving around trying to find a shop that would do it, then I did lunch AND the driving range besides, and I still can't hit the fucking driver! time for the birthday party. just wanted to check in.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2015, 05:12:21 PM »

oh, LGC toro for the ride, and good afternoon. catch y'all later.

« Reply #244 on: January 19, 2015, 05:17:07 PM »

Hey CB,
you pick up the LFD 20th Anniversary Beer Stein yet?
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/La-Flor-Dominicana-1994-20th-Anniversary-Beer-Stein.asp
Quick, only 10 left!
I know a guy selling them for $189 and I still couldn't pull the trigger.  $5 cigar in some fancy packaging.
And not even real fancy. lol
The cigar did get a 94 on HW tho ;)
I am a big LFD fan but found no interest in that B.S. deal.
An LFD fan too.  Was looking at that deal.  Probably just wait until I can get some sans stein.

« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2015, 05:21:11 PM »

oh, LGC toro for the ride, and good afternoon. catch y'all later.
Eening Dean.

« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2015, 05:23:36 PM »

gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Isn't that a lot of work for Monday?
yes it was when you throw in driving around trying to find a shop that would do it, then I did lunch AND the driving range besides, and I still can't hit the fucking driver! time for the birthday party. just wanted to check in.
Ain't the club it's the swing

« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2015, 05:24:59 PM »

gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Isn't that a lot of work for Monday?
yes it was when you throw in driving around trying to find a shop that would do it, then I did lunch AND the driving range besides, and I still can't hit the fucking driver! time for the birthday party. just wanted to check in.
Ain't the club it's the swing
Or more to the point, the swinger.

« Reply #248 on: January 19, 2015, 05:57:14 PM »

Damn, work sure picked up at 4pm - great end to the day busting your ass for the last 60 minutes...NOT!

« Reply #249 on: January 19, 2015, 06:49:04 PM »

Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.

« Reply #250 on: January 19, 2015, 06:51:35 PM »

Damn, work sure picked up at 4pm - great end to the day busting your ass for the last 60 minutes...NOT!
Some people get to have all the fun!

« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2015, 06:52:30 PM »

Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.
Got the donuts lined up for Chip?

« Reply #252 on: January 19, 2015, 06:56:05 PM »

Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.
Got the donuts lined up for Chip?
Just Hot Community Coffee for Chip but now Tony likes a few donuts when he flips at midnight.

« Reply #253 on: January 19, 2015, 07:33:47 PM »

Looks like I need to turn the lights out and lock up.
Got the donuts lined up for Chip?
Just Hot Community Coffee for Chip but now Tony likes a few donuts when he flips at midnight.
With sprinkles?

« Reply #254 on: January 19, 2015, 08:18:14 PM »

gotta head to the golf course soon and get a new grip on my 'new to me' #1 wood after I hit the ATM for some cash, then a meeting and an adult birthday party.
Isn't that a lot of work for Monday?
yes it was when you throw in driving around trying to find a shop that would do it, then I did lunch AND the driving range besides, and I still can't hit the fucking driver! time for the birthday party. just wanted to check in.
Ain't the club it's the swing
Or more to the point, the swinger.
In so many ways...
Logged