CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: 1/19/2015  (Read 43105 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/19/2015
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2015, 11:13:56 AM »

Good morning all!  Superbowl is set,  East against the West.  should be an interesting game!  both teams are cold weather teams, and they're playing in Arizona. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2015, 11:15:46 AM »

"Better" is such a hard word to define.  But my team was the winning team.
Agreed.  That's what happens when somebody puts on the brakes and tries to protect a lead instead of playing the way they were to get them the lead.
Agreed.  And the chattering masses can say whatever they want about my quarterback - it cannot be denied that if you leave him an opening, he'll steal your lunch money.  My man is clutch.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2015, 11:16:58 AM »

Turning to more tasty options, JdN Red at the Sis today at $3.50
So you like 'em?  Haven't heard any opinions yet.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2015, 11:19:08 AM »

Good morning all!  Superbowl is set,  East against the West.  should be an interesting game!  both teams are cold weather teams, and they're playing in Arizona.
Coach Pete will be bringing a pressure gauge to check the footballs. ;-)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2015, 11:20:55 AM »

Coach Pete will be bringing a pressure gauge to check the footballs. ;-)
LALTS. At this point, I could hear any cheating allegation about Belichick and not be suprised at all.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2015, 11:30:04 AM »

Agreed.  That's what happens when somebody puts on the brakes and tries to protect a lead instead of playing the way they were to get them the lead.
Agreed.  And the chattering masses can say whatever they want about my quarterback - it cannot be denied that if you leave him an opening, he'll steal your lunch money.  My man is clutch.
And then cries.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #171 on: January 19, 2015, 11:33:27 AM »

And then cries.
Which is likely to add about a million female fans to the NFL. 

I don't care he wets his pants and faints, long as he continues to do for this team what he's done. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #172 on: January 19, 2015, 11:39:30 AM »

Turning to more tasty options, JdN Red at the Sis today at $3.50
So you like 'em?  Haven't heard any opinions yet.
Nice flavors, pleasant medium  for morning or middle of the day.  Good for the price point.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #173 on: January 19, 2015, 11:44:01 AM »

And then cries.

I don't care he wets his pants and faints, long as he continues to do for this team what he's done.
Probably also why he got rid of blond trophy #1...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #174 on: January 19, 2015, 11:46:05 AM »

Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.
Did you try turning off the unit and rebooting?

Of course I did.  Tried it all even before calling Verizon and again while I was on the line with Ashfaqur.  Weird shit.  So I'm gonna go do some grocery shopping instead.  Might even get busy with the wife tonight, who knows?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #175 on: January 19, 2015, 11:48:11 AM »

Sorry guys, lost my internet and tv.  We had a 10 minute power outage last night and apparently it will require a FiOS technician to come out on Wednesday.  At least that's what the agent told me.  Weird thing is that it was all working fine for about 10 hours since power was restored.  Fine day to stay home and watch tv, huh?  By the way, the agent's name was Ashfaqur.  He sure fucked me in the ass for the next two days.

Of course I did.  Tried it all even before calling Verizon and again while I was on the line with Ashfaqur.  Weird shit.  So I'm gonna go do some grocery shopping instead.  Might even get busy with the wife tonight, who knows?
Did hell freeze over during my workaference?  ;)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #176 on: January 19, 2015, 11:50:05 AM »

Cigar.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #177 on: January 19, 2015, 11:51:06 AM »

And then cries.

LMFAO!  Well said.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #178 on: January 19, 2015, 11:54:19 AM »

Did hell freeze over during my workaference?  ;)
Since she can't watch the Housewives of East Bumblefuck, she might enjoy 34 seconds of ecstasy.  Just sayin'.  Probably should check with her first though.  After all, Candy Crush is still working.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #179 on: January 19, 2015, 11:54:38 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18