CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: 1/19/2015  (Read 43059 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 1/19/2015
« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2015, 10:44:46 AM »

All this lunch talk got me depressed seeing that it's only 9:45!  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2015, 10:46:30 AM »

Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
And GFY!
What's on the lunch menu I can be planning what I might want.  Chuy's Mexican is sounding nice.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Roast Beef w/ Mushroom Demi Glaze
   Sweet and Sour Chicken over Fried Rice
Hmmm think I will go out to Chuy's today for a steak burrito.  Warden wants to go to Greene and that might be ok too.  Deli sandwich sounds best from that assortment.  WTF is a Knoephia???
Like a potato dumpling soup - it's a Norwegian thing
At long as there's no lutefisk in it...but I don't particularly like dumplings or bread in soup....texture thing.  Only one I will have is French onion.
Nada, only the freaks up here eat that shit.  Just the smell of cooking it makes me gag
Call me freak.  I eat it.  Only once a year, and it took 45 years and a night of heavy drinking to work up the courage to try it, and you're dead right on the smell, but I eat it.  I also eat haggis, and actually like it.  So I'm a freak.

Good morning, boys.  Got the day off, got the coffee brewing, my study is warmed up, got a CLE Connie waiting for the coffee, and my Hawks managed to get back to the Super Bowl.  This is a grand day.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2015, 10:48:34 AM »

Breakfast done, Country Ham, Biscuits and fried eggs.  Think I will pour another coffee and take it easy a little while longer.
And GFY!
What's on the lunch menu I can be planning what I might want.  Chuy's Mexican is sounding nice.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar
Hmmm think I will go out to Chuy's today for a steak burrito.  Warden wants to go to Greene and that might be ok too.  Deli sandwich sounds best from that assortment.  WTF is a Knoephia???
At long as there's no lutefisk in it...but I don't particularly like dumplings or bread in soup....texture thing.  Only one I will have is French onion.
Nada, only the freaks up here eat that shit.  Just the smell of cooking it makes me gag
Call me freak.  I eat it.  Only once a year, and it took 45 years and a night of heavy drinking to work up the courage to try it, and you're dead right on the smell, but I eat it.  I also eat haggis, and actually like it.  So I'm a freak.

Good morning, boys.  Got the day off, got the coffee brewing, my study is warmed up, got a CLE Connie waiting for the coffee, and my Hawks managed to get back to the Super Bowl.  This is a grand day.
Mornin Freak :)  I used to always volunteer at the cookout for our church as a youth - that's one smell you never get used to

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #153 on: January 19, 2015, 10:54:37 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar

You DA Man Raz!!!!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2015, 10:56:58 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar

Congrats on your sports team sporting better than the other sports team, Freak. ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #155 on: January 19, 2015, 10:57:34 AM »

Guess I will get ready and walk the dogs.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #156 on: January 19, 2015, 11:00:24 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar

You DA Man Raz!!!!
Well, y'know...it's the little things. ;-)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2015, 11:00:56 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar
I will stick with chicken and dumplings myself.  Warden works with a bunch of Norwegians' and said it was spelled wrong. ::)
Yeah our chef ain't no spelling champ, almost a typo every menu: Knoephla
Sounds more like someone turned on by knees and toes....BD maybe?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #158 on: January 19, 2015, 11:02:07 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar

If I got drunk enough to start eating that, I would give up drinking.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #159 on: January 19, 2015, 11:03:11 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar

Congrats on your sports team sporting better than the other sports team, Freak. ;)
"Better" is such a hard word to define.  But my team was the winning team.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #160 on: January 19, 2015, 11:06:44 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar

It's all about the pairing.  With fresh, warm lefse, an Imperial pint of strong ale, and a strong cigar, it's actually tasty.  Same is true for pickled herring with akavit.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #161 on: January 19, 2015, 11:06:52 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar

"Better" is such a hard word to define.  But my team was the winning team.
Agreed.  That's what happens when somebody puts on the brakes and tries to protect a lead instead of playing the way they were to get them the lead.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #162 on: January 19, 2015, 11:08:37 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar

It's all about the pairing.  With fresh, warm lefse, an Imperial pint of strong ale, and a strong cigar, it's actually tasty.  Same is true for pickled herring with akavit.
That reminds me, I have to take the rest of the pickled herring left over from Christmas eve to my parent's house.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #163 on: January 19, 2015, 11:11:02 AM »

And GFY!
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Knoephia
   Salad Bar
   Soup Knoephia
        Salad Bar

That reminds me, I have to take the rest of the pickled herring left over from Christmas eve to my parent's house.
Both sour cream and wine...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #164 on: January 19, 2015, 11:12:08 AM »

Turning to more tasty options, JdN Red at the Sis today at $3.50
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18