CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18

Author Topic: 1/19/2015  (Read 43056 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/19/2015
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2015, 08:41:47 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
I'm hoping my new electric blanket helps. Got it for Xmas, oldest almost immediately broke the damn thing. Had to take it back and re-order. It's at the store waiting for me to pick it up, which I'll do tomorrow when I pick the kids up from school.
Nice!  That would actually really be nice on the legs - my legs and feet always get so damn cold smoking in the winter...might start wearing snow boots ;)
Uggs is a nice warm comfy foot solution inside the garage.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2015, 08:41:51 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
I'm hoping my new electric blanket helps. Got it for Xmas, oldest almost immediately broke the damn thing. Had to take it back and re-order. It's at the store waiting for me to pick it up, which I'll do tomorrow when I pick the kids up from school.
Nice!  That would actually really be nice on the legs - my legs and feet always get so damn cold smoking in the winter...might start wearing snow boots ;)
That's what I'm hoping. Last night, most of me was chilled, but the bottoms of my feet in front of the heater were practically on fire. Haha.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2015, 08:43:14 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Speaking of which, I was looking at the following and wondering how well it would work in the garage?

http://www.woot.com/
Hmm, good question. If it works, that's a good price on those. Usually about $130 in the stores. I have a small space heater. Not as good as the quartz heater I had that finally shit the bed this year.
I bought a new fire pit and haven't used it yet.  Probably shouldn't light it up in the garage, huh?
Just crack the door, you'll be fine. ;)
The sad part is that I thought about it.  Did I mention there are gas cans and tons of old paint in there?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2015, 08:44:11 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Agreed!  If you're a chick.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2015, 08:44:32 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Speaking of which, I was looking at the following and wondering how well it would work in the garage?

Hmm, good question. If it works, that's a good price on those. Usually about $130 in the stores. I have a small space heater. Not as good as the quartz heater I had that finally shit the bed this year.
I bought a new fire pit and haven't used it yet.  Probably shouldn't light it up in the garage, huh?
The sad part is that I thought about it.  Did I mention there are gas cans and tons of old paint in there?
Should be just fine as long as you don't light it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2015, 08:44:56 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!

Hey, at least then you won't have to worry about not retiring!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2015, 08:45:58 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Just as long as no one sees me with them on!   ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2015, 08:46:17 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!

Hey, at least then you won't have to worry about not retiring!
I swear my wife dreams of it.  My life insurance policy would set her up good.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2015, 08:46:43 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
That's what I'm hoping. Last night, most of me was chilled, but the bottoms of my feet in front of the heater were practically on fire. Haha.
Do the blanket on the lower half, then put the heater on a 2' table pointed at your upper body and it would be perfect!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2015, 08:46:49 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Well if you are inside the garage by yourself what Fuk'n difference does it make as long as you are warm?   ::)  Go ahead put on your Nikes and light that Fuk'n fire pit! ;D

Threebean

« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2015, 08:50:17 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Thank you.  The preceding statement coming from TxDave did not compute.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2015, 08:50:30 AM »

On a different note, if you missed out on a refi years back, the rates are STUPID low right now.  2.6ish for a 15, 3.5 for a 30, etc..

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2015, 08:50:48 AM »

Seriously I have never figured out why the hell they don't run a few more feet of duct to allow the central HVAc to help moderate the temps in the garage.  Have seen a few houses done that way and does not add a significant cost when building.  They get so damn hot down here in the summer it is ridiculous.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2015, 08:52:31 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Thank you.  The preceding statement coming from TxDave did not compute.
GFY Squared for both you bastiges. 

Threebean

« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2015, 08:54:26 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Well if you are inside the garage by yourself what Fuk'n difference does it make as long as you are warm?   ::)  Go ahead put on your Nikes and light that Fuk'n fire pit! ;D
What else you do when no one else is around?  Don't answer that..
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18