CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: 1/19/2015  (Read 43059 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/19/2015
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2015, 07:59:56 AM »

Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
No ice today?
We have some patches of black ice still but it's much better than yesterday.  Not enough to cancel school on a national holiday... Damn racist town.
I don't know if schools here are open today or not but they generally do not pass up any opportunities to close.
My kids don't have school. Thought all kids were off today, guess not. Learn something new every day, I guess. Now I can go to bed.
You off today too?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2015, 08:01:17 AM »

Mornin Gents!
What's so fucking good about it, Shaun?  Oh sorry, holiday weekend has me confused.  Good morning back to you.
Good point - had a nice weekend watching movies and relaxing, fuggin work!   :D

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2015, 08:03:46 AM »

Happy Monday CG. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2015, 08:04:23 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2015, 08:05:06 AM »

Guess Professor Dean is sleeping in for the Holiday.
Must be nice when every day is a holiday.  I honestly don't think I'll ever experienced that.  I'm certain I will need to work until my dying day.
I need to but don't plan to unless I die sooner than anticipated.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2015, 08:09:47 AM »

Guess Professor Dean is sleeping in for the Holiday.
Must be nice when every day is a holiday.  I honestly don't think I'll ever experienced that.  I'm certain I will need to work until my dying day.
I need to but don't plan to unless I die sooner than anticipated.
I have a feeling that's the way it'll work out for me.  But then again, that just may be my optimism showing through.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2015, 08:10:40 AM »

Be back in a jiffy.  Taking daughter#2 to school.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2015, 08:14:06 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
ClevelandDave - how goes it?
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2015, 08:15:26 AM »

Sorry about that, Daves.  Went to go take daughter #1 to school and my phone died.  Guess I forgot to plug it in last night.
No ice today?
We have some patches of black ice still but it's much better than yesterday.  Not enough to cancel school on a national holiday... Damn racist town.
I don't know if schools here are open today or not but they generally do not pass up any opportunities to close.
My kids don't have school. Thought all kids were off today, guess not. Learn something new every day, I guess. Now I can go to bed.
You off today too?
Nope. Could've taken the day off, but I wanted to save my time. Got CF in April, parents want to take the kids to some amusement park in PA this summer, dad wants to take a couple days to go golfing in VA. Hoping for a trip with just my clan as well, so I figured it wasn't worth taking the day off.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2015, 08:16:50 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Same old, same old. Finally back to smoking again, while the weather is not totally shitty, so that's nice.
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement

Threebean

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2015, 08:17:53 AM »

Morning working men.  Not MLK jam?  Racists!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2015, 08:24:10 AM »

No ice today?
You off today too?
Nope. Could've taken the day off, but I wanted to save my time. Got CF in April, parents want to take the kids to some amusement park in PA this summer, dad wants to take a couple days to go golfing in VA. Hoping for a trip with just my clan as well, so I figured it wasn't worth taking the day off.
Solid.  On a different topic, wasn't your schedule supposed to change again?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2015, 08:24:28 AM »

Morning working men.  Not MLK jam?  Racists!
I was thinking the same thing!  Mornin Mark!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2015, 08:26:26 AM »

No ice today?
You off today too?
Solid.  On a different topic, wasn't your schedule supposed to change again?
That will happen sometime in June. Not sure to what, yet. That process is supposed to happen in April.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2015, 08:26:28 AM »

Mornin Gents!
Shaun!
It has been nice the past few days - little heat wave never hurt no body!  Winters are hard on the smoking regimen, need to get a garage heater that's permanent next year and then use my propane to supplement
Speaking of which, I was looking at the following and wondering how well it would work in the garage?

http://www.woot.com/
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18