Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2015, 06:44:50 PM »

Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
New England 7 point favorite but Manning is long gone from the Colts it is Andrew Luck now.

« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2015, 06:45:37 PM »

I don't have any doubt New England will win but I am for the Colts.

« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2015, 06:46:53 PM »

Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
That it happened in the past

« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2015, 06:47:00 PM »

Pouring down rain so anything could happen I guess.

« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »

Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
That it happened in the past
LMAO that is a good reply

« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2015, 06:49:40 PM »

I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?
I think NJDave picked one up at the b&m last week.
He did, the Series P has been around for awhile not sure why the pre-order unless the line took a hiatus
I don't know either. shows they were shipped but no shipping info.
Can be had regularly for $2/stick on Famous bid so I'd love to know how they smoke

« Reply #171 on: January 18, 2015, 06:51:00 PM »

Pouring down rain so anything could happen I guess.
Heavy rain here all day, freezing rain in the morning accidents all over the state. Roads were serious ice

« Reply #172 on: January 18, 2015, 06:53:11 PM »

C'mon Colts! I feel like I was cheated out of one upset today

« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2015, 06:54:59 PM »

Pouring down rain so anything could happen I guess.
Heavy rain here all day, freezing rain in the morning accidents all over the state. Roads were serious ice
Nasty stuff

« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2015, 06:55:12 PM »

Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
New England 7 point favorite but Manning is long gone from the Colts it is Andrew Luck now.
HA. I knew it too and didn't realize I typed that.  At first I thought you "fixed" my post but I see now that it was my bad.

« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2015, 06:55:18 PM »

C'mon Colts! I feel like I was cheated out of one upset today
+1

« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2015, 06:56:05 PM »

Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
New England 7 point favorite but Manning is long gone from the Colts it is Andrew Luck now.
HA. I knew it too and didn't realize I typed that.  At first I thought you "fixed" my post but I see now that it was my bad.
Only CG would put the fix on your post and he don't work on Sunday's. ;D

« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2015, 06:56:44 PM »

Congratulations to you Seahawks Fans, Merry Christmas from The Packers.
Do you happen to know what the spread was on that game?  I was surprised to see such a blowout in the first half.  Thought the whole game would be like that last quarter.
8-1/2
I'm surprised by that.  What are they saying for Brady vs. Manning?
That it happened in the past
LMAO.  I knew I could count on you.

« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2015, 06:58:17 PM »

And this one has started off ugly

« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2015, 07:03:02 PM »

And this one has started off ugly
For sure, if NE runs the ball well it's over. Luck can do some amazing things if they can protect him even a little bit
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13