« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2015, 04:37:21 PM »

How goes it CB?
Home improvement mixed with some football and a Cubao lancero.
Wacha working on?

« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2015, 04:39:37 PM »

Hell Yeah, sitting by the pool with a Nica Rustica lit watching football in the middle of January and don't even need a jacket.

GO PACKERS!
Can't say I'm quite there.... working on a Diesel Uncut in the garage watching it rain like hell and 39 degrees...
watching in the clubhouse with 4 people from Wisconsin and 2 Seattle fans. GB sure aren't showing much or taking advantage of opportunities.
You better check the dials on your TV mine says Green Bay is ahead 16-0  and has 143 total yards vs 11 for Seattle and also 2 interceptions and a recovered fumble.
and those 2 FG should have been TD's if it hadn't been for a STUPID unsportsman like conduct and offsides penalties. impressive.
Penalties are hurting them.

« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2015, 04:40:54 PM »

Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.

« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2015, 04:52:06 PM »

Did you pick up those Diesels yet Antnee?
I'm working on it.
I was looking for a free shipping code also.  ;)
Not a deal w/o FS
I'd pay $5 per stick and still feel like I got a good deal.
Regardless of what their smoke worth is I hate and rarely do pay sales tax and/or shipping.
Oh me too, which is why I didn't pull the trigger yet.
happy15... now go buy'em ya cheap bastards!
Oh yeah, forgot about happy15.  Thanks, Bob.  This cheap bastard pulled the trigger.
Had a nice Diesel Wicked the other day.  Just the right amount of pepper and spice.  Very AJ'esque.  Afternoon Tony.
Did you get a pack of them or as part of an AJ or Diesel sampler?
Currently enjoying my second Diesel Uncut.  I agree with Tony, smokes over it's price point, and that's the regular price.
So at $3 it is a real deal then.
Technically, I paid $1 because I had a gift card.  ;)
Tony da Card.

« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2015, 04:54:30 PM »

Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.
Darn good beer there Tex, enjoying a Tanqueray & Tonic myself along with the Packer lead

« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2015, 05:02:22 PM »

Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.
Darn good beer there Tex, enjoying a Tanqueray & Tonic myself along with the Packer lead
Beibfish!

« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2015, 05:05:01 PM »

Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.
Darn good beer there Tex, enjoying a Tanqueray & Tonic myself along with the Packer lead
Beibfish!
Evening Mike!

« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2015, 05:06:46 PM »

Just poured me a Sculpin, damn that is some good beer.
Darn good beer there Tex, enjoying a Tanqueray & Tonic myself along with the Packer lead
Afternoon Fish.

« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2015, 05:08:53 PM »

Got to decide on another cigar now, got to be small will be cooling down in about 30 minutes.

« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2015, 05:16:06 PM »

Got to decide on another cigar now, got to be small will be cooling down in about 30 minutes.
LGC Wavell Corona - just right
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2015, 05:44:40 PM »

it is a nice game though.
L'Atelier LAT54 and coffee in the clu house with fans on and doors open.

« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2015, 05:45:29 PM »

it is a nice game though.
L'Atelier and coffee in the clu house with fans on and doors open.
Is a pretty good game.  Excellent cigar

« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2015, 05:52:18 PM »

[...]
They cost $3 but you lucky bastard you paid $1.   Reminds me I got a $20 gift card for the sister if the ever have a deal again.
I missed the $20 card at the sis.  But I'm ok with that.  For $50 I got 10 DPG blues and 10 uncuts.  Not a bad selection of $2.50 sticks at CI.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2015, 05:53:49 PM »

it is a nice game though.
L'Atelier and coffee in the clu house with fans on and doors open.
Is a pretty good game.  Excellent cigar
Think it's only my 2nd LAT54. GREAT smoke.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2015, 05:58:06 PM »

I pre-ordered theTatuaje Series P, anyone know when they will be available?